Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Watching the Defiant Ones... the jimmy iovine side of the doc is boring

The Death Row episode was the best one,Suge Knight is an idiot Jimmy Iovine was inviting this dude to his house to

play football with the Kennedy's !! People would ? literally to have those type of connections.
    Im still on the first one.. there was no struggle in his come up
    Maywood wrote: »
    This white couple just walked out halfway through Detroit. This white couple just walked out in the middle of the movie y'all don't understand

? . I need to calm down. I need to calm down. Lord give me calm. Strength Jesus

.............not sure if serious

Dead ass

Middle aged white couple. WALKED OUT

But i don't understand, Did they mumble something on the way out ? Under their Breath? was it an emergency? If your sentiment Isn't ? them..Why do u care ?

Would you like me to start at the beginning ?

Que the gif of you shaking yo big head YES

Well that was rhetorical but for the sake of argument, it was the perfect illustration of white people doing what they do. They are notorious for revisionist history ? to satisfy their whims and when they have the opportunity to confront their ugliness, they forego having the moral courage to do so. They always have to feel comfortable. They don't want to be reminded while eating their popcorn and enjoying a movie of their horrible behavior. So for me, it's inflammatory. It's indicative of a lot of larger issues and it's upsetting to me, no matter how much I want to turn it off.
    White fragility.

It shouldn't bother u, it should assure u that you're on the right side of issues
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This white couple just walked out halfway through Detroit. This white couple just walked out in the middle of the movie y'all don't understand

Dead ass

But i don't understand, Did they mumble something on the way out ? Under their Breath? was it an emergency? If your sentiment Isn't ? them..Why do u care ?

Well that was rhetorical but for the sake of argument, it was the perfect illustration of white people doing what they do. They are notorious for revisionist history ? to satisfy their whims and when they have the opportunity to confront their ugliness, they forego having the moral courage to do so. They always have to feel comfortable. They don't want to be reminded while eating their popcorn and enjoying a movie of their horrible behavior. So for me, it's inflammatory. It's indicative of a lot of larger issues and it's upsetting to me, no matter how much I want to turn it off.

Sigh... I get Allll that, but i can't cosign it...When they got up ,U should've said Good!!! They are the enemy & til you get that understanding ,you will continue to be as you put it "Upset"...I think u stay out south this cat would be soooo disappointed w/you right now.... https://youtu.be/TYqptG-cDBg.. Toughen up Ma
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dead ass

Sigh... I get Allll that, but i can't cosign it...When they got up ,U should've said Good!!! They are the enemy & til you get that understanding ,you will continue to be as you put it "Upset"...I think u stay out south this cat would be soooo disappointed w/you right now.... https://youtu.be/TYqptG-cDBg.. Toughen up Ma

I did. I was like "BYE "
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now about the movie was It good/emotional/worth it ? I'm hearing mixed reviews
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lifetime movies

These two white tricks stuck in a pool...

tenor.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Old foreign people are the most perverted ? in the world.

Why joker? What happened?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Old foreign people are the most perverted ? in the world.

Why joker? What happened?

Well this old pakastani gentlemen came in today looking for some company. I said what you want. He wants to know where the directions are to the "big texas ? like the movie." I said, i don't know. If it exists, i am unaware. He says his wife is at her mom's funeral and this is his time. I said i can't help you. He flips me off with a visible ? . No ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I need the person who s Netflix info I'm using to hurry up and pay his bill so I can finish Ozark
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Joker lonely as ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cutest thing I just witnessed on my flight home. I was in the middle seat. A black gentleman in his mid 60s (I surmise) took the aisle seat next to me. His wife sat in the seat directly in front of him because she wanted an aisle seat too. It was a pretty turbulent ride and I could tell the man next to me was nervous and he would close his eyes and start praying. I happened to look over and had to snap a pic of this. Too sweet. She never even turned around but she obviously knows her husband. I hope to grow with somebody and know them this well that I can naturally sense their fear, discomfort, and uneasiness.

zkyrmzclae1v.jpeg
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ? around and take em on a chase listening to these lil ? .

[i
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Dyyvr.gif

Look like Tyler the creator and Chance the rapper
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yo..so I seen "sleight" today..

6o97b0bxvhd4.jpg

Is this a prequel? Does this have a back story?

How u make a kid clearly not bout that life, cut a mans hand off?

How you a drug lord but ur muscle is two deep?

How you take a man to ur home cut off his hand, then let him leave clearly being able to tell where u live?

How random is the love connection with his love interest?

How u cut off a ? hand but walking around town like u got no worries and go to the same club that first encountered his clique?

How ? run up in ya spot looking for u and you let ur lil sister walk to school the next day like u ain't gotta whip?

Why was this movie so trash?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    l7ysf69jvj1i.gif

? like this isnt cute its sickening

Tranquilo
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many months I give the IC at its current pace

y40r6bp0qg9x.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

y40r6bp0qg9x.gif

Yeah, competitor site got like 3 threads for the C-Bo diss dropped by Mozzy. The Reason be like "Who is Mozzy and C-Bo?" Smh.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

y40r6bp0qg9x.gif

Things will pick up once the site is upgraded we have big things happening behind the scenes, wait I've said too much
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night was the ? !
    x2d9h28gdoeg.gif

p73acq8e3mbj.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

I cant believe i'm the only one who goated this.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok ...@stew where are the mobile upgrades you promised us?