Lil Uzi Vert says if you are over the age of 25 you are OLD ?

Options

Comments

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he partly right, to the young crowd coming up, 25 is full on adult. The whole insult of old really just means you think someone is corny & out of touch.
    Now now, leave Vert alone. He's gonna make a nice wife for some other lil ? ass ? one day.

Nah bruh his girl bad

xelJ0Mo3.jpg

he can't keep this little thot, she'll move on to bigger & better eventually.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These new fools is suspect af

7yyzbxfbdd89.gif
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate my generation.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    he partly right, to the young crowd coming up, 25 is full on adult. The whole insult of old really just means you think someone is corny & out of touch.
    Now now, leave Vert alone. He's gonna make a nice wife for some other lil ? ass ? one day.

Nah bruh his girl bad

xelJ0Mo3.jpg

he can't keep this little thot, she'll move on to bigger & better eventually.

Hater post certify …
    He came in tha game wit her he ain't jus bag
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just looking at these lil sexually confused niglets, the question is do we really wanna be 25 right now?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 43.

I feel like I'm in my prime. I've got experience and my brain is sharper than ever. But I admit that my body isn't what it used to be. I've got grey hairs, I'm balding and I got aches and pains in my joints that I didn't have when I was 25.

But having said that, old people run the world. How many 25 year old presidents have been elected? How many 25 year olds are in the congress or senate? How many 25 year olds are on the Supreme Court?

The only place you see 25 year olds are in the entertainment industry or sports. But they are all owned by older (white) men in their 60s. In music, how many 25 year olds own their label? In sports how many 25 year olds own the team that they play on?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

g6irk1cbp1dm.png

Here ya go brah.

Lol them tags
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When he's 26 he's gonna wake up one day look in the mirror and probably cry.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

You do realize he already expecting to not make it that far… that's why these younger guys into wat they into because they have this idea they won't make it to see 26
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it true Lil Uzi Vert real name is Lucifer?

Like when you say "Lil Uzi Vert" 5x as fast as u can
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

You do realize he already expecting to not make it that far… that's why these younger guys into wat they into because they have this idea they won't make it to see 26

grumpy-good.jpg
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being 30 plus is dope. Muthafuck Lil Uzi Vert...

Straight up.

Not that I was weak or didn't have my ish together in my early 20s, but I'm 5 times more powerful, in control, smarter and know a hell of a lot more in early 30s.

I will crush these lil young ? before they even figure out what happen.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 33 and would have called the future me old as hell when I was that age.

A certain energy, outlook and optimism comes with youth... But I wouldn't trade any of it for the experience and inner peace that comes with getting older

Either way, in 15 years Uzi will be complaining about the younger generation's weird clothes and wack music. It's the circle of life
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Is it true Lil Uzi Vert real name is Lucifer?

Like when you say "Lil Uzi Vert" 5x as fast as u can

Yup...

200w.gif
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah bruh his girl bad

xelJ0Mo3.jpg

Brittney Renner... she was literally just showing off another dude on IG as her "love". Smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @sapp08_2001 08_2001 what are you even searching for or following on ig to find that ? ?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only thing that can save you from ? like this is talent. Ain't ? say ? about Prince and MJ looking just like Uzi Vertical via the way they dress and their mannerisms. But them ? put out generational defining music. But Uzi is trash on the mic.

Grown ass men worship MJ and ? . But as soon as a photo of Uzi come out they freaking out and ? lmao. ? is funny and hypocritical as hell.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only thing that can save you from ? like this is talent. Ain't ? say ? about Prince and MJ looking just like Uzi Vertical via the way they dress and their mannerisms. But them ? put out generational defining music. But Uzi is trash on the mic.

Grown ass men worship MJ and ? . But as soon as a photo of Uzi come out they freaking out and ? lmao. ? is funny and hypocritical as hell.

I don't think people ever said that about MJ. MJ never came off as feminine, just a weirdo.

Now you might have a point with Prince, but it was kinda cancelled out by the fact that dude was known to be ? some of the baddest chicks out throughout his career.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being 30 plus is dope. Muthafuck Lil Uzi Vert...

What he ment to say is your consider an og at 25 because this new generation don't make it pass 20

So if your 30 your a double og if your 35 your a grand dad

So what would 4Grand be? Life's mysteries.
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Forget Uzi...? this wack ? Akademiks