Options
2»

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Mc and Dope Producers
    Buddy better stick to them Kung Fu beats,

cause he Trash AF on the Mic...comin on the track soundin like somebody ? aggressive uncle & ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Dope Mc and Dope Producers
    Why does Silk The Shocker's name always pop up in Rza threads?
  • All5KingDrive
    All5KingDrive Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
    Average MC
    1 of the G.O.A.T. Producer's

Bobby Digital album is still my ?
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    His lyrics aren't necessarily wack, but his flow is awful.

I totally agree with you on his rhyme scheme being detrimental to the ears. As a matter of fact, the IC dubbed Silk Da Shocka as the southern rap version of him; lol.

and silk gets clowned but Rza is dope mc... hilarity.. It factor and flow are huge... U can be saying the dopest ? ever but if it cant captivate an audience or make people wanna listen then its a detriment. Why u think Method Man became the most popular? His great flow and delivery. RZA is adope producer who changed the game with his samples and karate beats.... I seperate the 2. I cant listen to him rap for an extended period.

But you can listen to a whole Silk album? And by the way, their flows are nothing a like. Rza spits like a battle rapper and he has different flows. His Bobby Digital flow is not the same as the Rza flow all the time.

Your not getin a silk album 4 tha lyrics… it dumps better in tha car…it's more catchy… you can play it n tha clubs…he's a sauce rapper not a lyricist

Rza best don't "bump"? Foh with the ? .
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cause he Trash AF on the Mic...comin on the track soundin like somebody ? aggressive uncle & ?

And Master P wasn't yelling on the mic? I think some of y'all can't understand the lyrics.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    His lyrics aren't necessarily wack, but his flow is awful.

I totally agree with you on his rhyme scheme being detrimental to the ears. As a matter of fact, the IC dubbed Silk Da Shocka as the southern rap version of him; lol.

and silk gets clowned but Rza is dope mc... hilarity.. It factor and flow are huge... U can be saying the dopest ? ever but if it cant captivate an audience or make people wanna listen then its a detriment. Why u think Method Man became the most popular? His great flow and delivery. RZA is adope producer who changed the game with his samples and karate beats.... I seperate the 2. I cant listen to him rap for an extended period.

RZA clearly accomplished this though. ? becoming who is doesn't support your argument. All of the Wu members have been successful even the lessor known ones for, 20+ years now I might add.

Again here we go with people using their personal taste for music to make a non-point. 500,000+ people say otherwise.

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And Master P wasn't yelling on the mic? I think some of y'all can't understand the lyrics.

No most of them understand just fine. It's the regional trash thinking of support just because, it's from your city\town\state. Especially folks from no name spots, having a successful rapper or any type of celebrity means they can live vicariously through them.