Fair or Foul: Boosie hires an ? for his sons 14th birthday

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fact that hes boosie...should be enough for the lil ? to pull ? for free and his age.

and i thought the IC was big boosie fans.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    It seems ? more anti trick then anti a 14 year old getting head.. Kus if a 14 boy can get somehead he gona get some head lets be clear..
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    My mom use to pick up girls from the chat line for me ..

Yo mom let your "uncle" touch you

I didnt have a uncle...an if i was touched thats something to celebrate because i could talk about

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif

This is a pretty standard reaction for anything dude posts.. Lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Foul
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? is foul.. but ? be on that hypermasculine fooishness at times and the wrong time lol ... He a child but at least he get ? smh... this is the eqivalent of dads or ogs in the hood getting a ? head to suck a younging ? when he turn that age or if he never got ? ...

Funny you say that while in other threads ? rant up and down how there's a war on masculinity and how toxic masculinity is a myth

What's your definition of toxic masculinity?

Arbirtrary ass rules that stifle personal growth and the ability to be comfortable with things you like for fear of not being seen as a man.

My definition is if heterosexual black men say ANYTHING negative about ? men and black women regardless of whether it's warranted or not then it's "toxic masculinity".

Yeah that's definitely a distorted version that has little to nothing to do with the actual "toxic" traits of masculinity that have been traditionally taught that we now know can cause more harm than good. This is the definition you get when you base your stance on nothing but debating with people who are naive as ? and really have no clue what they're actually talking about. You're smart enough to know that there's more to it than what you just said.

I pretty much simplified it. You hear a story about a straight black man (because let's be honest we're the only ones to get label with this "toxic" title) saying or doing something against ? men and black women then it's considered "toxic masculinity". I did my research bruh.

? the toxic masculinity started with women putting that label on white men. If you did your research that would have came up very early. That ? gets said about all men because, as this thread topic has shown, there's certain things people associate with becoming a man or being a man that really aren't that good
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul
    Some people love reenacting their own trauma and even perform it with their kids. It's why a lot of male comics dress up like women on instagram and do skits of how their mothers would beat them.

What de ? ?

hhmzdg2cu2sq.gif

This ? was hilarious tho. I'm pretty sure the majority on here can relate.

Not that I condone it, but I turned out way better than the kids who had passive parents.

And schooling your child isn't the same as letting a grown woman ? him.

Not beating your kid doesn't mean you're a passive parent though. Folks often jump to the extreme of thinking a parent is being walked over if they don't beat their kid.

not all kids need to be beat...

but some of them need they ? whipped more

Oh some kids do respond to that but not all do...but you tell some people you don't beat your kids or that you didn't get beat and they assume that the parenting style was weak.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul
    ? is foul.. but ? be on that hypermasculine fooishness at times and the wrong time lol ... He a child but at least he get ? smh... this is the eqivalent of dads or ogs in the hood getting a ? head to suck a younging ? when he turn that age or if he never got ? ...

Funny you say that while in other threads ? rant up and down how there's a war on masculinity and how toxic masculinity is a myth

Arbirtrary ass rules that stifle personal growth and the ability to be comfortable with things you like for fear of not being seen as a man.

? that sound like the hood.....

yea i said it....im ready to fight you ? .

prove me wrong

And how often do you yourself say the hood stifles personal growth for people?
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul
    the fact that hes boosie...should be enough for the lil ? to pull ? for free and his age.

He makes good music...but that don't mean you got to agree with everything he says
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N nobody got pics of this ?

Or know if she was really there
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

My definition is if heterosexual black men say ANYTHING negative about ? men and black women regardless of whether it's warranted or not then it's "toxic masculinity".

Yeah that's definitely a distorted version that has little to nothing to do with the actual "toxic" traits of masculinity that have been traditionally taught that we now know can cause more harm than good. This is the definition you get when you base your stance on nothing but debating with people who are naive as ? and really have no clue what they're actually talking about. You're smart enough to know that there's more to it than what you just said.

I pretty much simplified it. You hear a story about a straight black man (because let's be honest we're the only ones to get label with this "toxic" title) saying or doing something against ? men and black women then it's considered "toxic masculinity". I did my research bruh.

how is that toxic tho....

because men want a woman to be a woman and a ? to act like a fukking man even if he take dikk?

beating a ? ass woman or ? .....is anger issues....not toxic unless they spreading violence against those said people.

? ....seems like its a problem to be a straight black man with an opinion now.

an ? say we aint at war.

The problem is deep bruh, I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Black people have no code or racial unity some black folks are ashamed to be black. But taking it back further we were divided and conquered then made to turn against each other while accepting European standards in almost everything. We believed the negative stereotypes that they put on us. But to get to the point of "toxic masculinity", it derives from the dominant society and their negative stereotypes of black people. They label black men as violent, rapists and woman beaters. When one black man does something negative that negative action is a representation of all black men. Then you have certain black people that choose to ride with the LGBT and certain black women that ride with white feminists and their ideals. And since black men are hated by just about every group, then you add in the (I'm not black I'm OJ) ? and the LGBT and black feminists then any case whether it's legit (like beating down ? for being ? ) or beating on women because he's a coward. Or it's not legit like simply stating that as a heterosexual black man that you don't agree with the ? lifestyle or when you tell certain black women about themselves for going against their own self interests in favor of a group that don't care about you then in their eyes, it's "toxic masculinity".
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

? the toxic masculinity started with women putting that label on white men. If you did your research that would have came up very early. That ? gets said about all men because, as this thread topic has shown, there's certain things people associate with becoming a man or being a man that really aren't that good

That very well could be true. But I find it funny that I didn't see anything where white women were labeling white men with this "toxic masculinity". I've only seen it brought up when discussing black men.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair

He makes good music...but that don't mean you got to agree with everything he says

You never heard a dad/uncle tell their 13-17 year old son this?

• Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair
    ? is said all the time, only issue i have is dude put it on the net.

A lot of ppl live sheltered lives and are green, never had real uncles/dad to hear ? like this told to them.

As I stated elsewhere, Wayne/BG at the age 9-11 years old were rapping about ? your average 25 year old wouldn't know anything about.

Right now, most ? would quiver in fear if their dad asked them to ? the corner of the bottle "It'll put hair on yo chest/nuts lil ? , drink that ? , but don't tell yo mama"
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    I get why cats mad because y'all probably didn't have father figures. In my family it was a right of passage to bust your cherry.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair
    Same 14 year old chick out here ? the JR/SRs 17-18 or the ? outta HS

Let kids be kids smh Lol.

Most chicks ? /date older dudes but the lil man can't get head/sex from an older chick that's a SR

? are silly with the made up world they live in, in their minds.

• White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    He was joking, not a big deal at all in the grand scheme of things. Even if the joke wasn't funny, that's the nature of jokes, not all of 'em hit.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that sound like the hood.....

yea i said it....im ready to fight you ? .

prove me wrong

And how often do you yourself say the hood stifles personal growth for people?

I say it often....I see it all the time.

on this site..? allow this ?
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul

That very well could be true. But I find it funny that I didn't see anything where white women were labeling white men with this "toxic masculinity". I've only seen it brought up when discussing black men.

Could that be because your dealings are mainly with black people and black women? Try doing some more research. The info ain't hard to find. Women of all backgrounds have been pointing out things they find problematic about what society uses to define manhood. Like I said some are legit complaints and some are ? but its not restricted to just the black community.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul

Tell their son they was going to buy them some ? ? Nah. That's not normal nor should it be.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul

Most chicks ? /date older dudes but the lil man can't get head/sex from an older chick that's a SR

? a teenager approaching another teen and some ? going down is far different from a parent buying some for them. Those 2 things are nowhere near the same. That ain't letting kids be kids
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Fair

Tell their son they was going to buy them some ? ? Nah. That's not normal nor should it be.

Oh, ok, just say you've never heard of anyone saying it. Don't say it's not normal. It's not normal in your life/world.

For the next man, it's something that they have heard before. See how that works.

Things that doesn't happen in your world, you can't label it as not being normal.

That's why ppl are out here policing other ppl's lives, to make it fit in how their life is shaped.

I guess since you haven't loaded a chopper/gun at the age of 10 before, that's not normal either?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul

Is there a such thing as toxic feminality?
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair

? a teenager approaching another teen and some ? going down is far different from a parent buying some for them. Those 2 things are nowhere near the same. That ain't letting kids be kids

Before Boosie said anything on yesterday, there was no mentioned of this act.

Power (it's a show, I know, but the writers got the act from some place)

Kannan introduced Tariq to a girl at his party, He made mentioned to the girl about Tariq. Maybe not direct (I can't recall, but you can re-watch the scene) but that girl broke the dude Tariq V-card.

Noone said a word about that scene, posted anything about what Kanan did, or anything. Kannan set that up for Tariq to get his V-Card broken, (he didn't pay the girl, like how Boosie stated that he was gonna do) but Kannan invited the girls over to the party

Now since it's stated out loud and ppl wanna act all holy and police other ppl lives, it's an out-cry.

Go back 2 EP and see how that setup with Kannan and Tariq happened. I didn't hear a peep outta anybody
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    Also it's a lot of ? /hood lifestyle ? folk don't know boi t and it surprises them. Trains older cats buying young virgins dudes ? as initiation etc... goes on. I don't agree but I understand lol
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul

Oh, ok, just say you've never heard of anyone saying it. Don't say it's not normal. It's not normal in your life/world.

For the next man, it's something that they have heard before. See how that works.

Things that doesn't happen in your world, you can't label it as not being normal.

That's why ppl are out here policing other ppl's lives, to make it fit in how their life is shaped.

I guess since you haven't loaded a chopper/gun at the age of 10 before, that's not normal either?

You really stretching the definition. To be as technical as you're attempting to be...its not right. Just because something is "normal" or happens alot doesnt mean its right. And a parent buying sex for their teenage kid isn't right. How you going to say in one post let kids be kids and then try and defend this ? ? What part of childhood is your parent buying ? for you as opposed to actually talking to girls and doing it that way?
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair
    Also it's a lot of ? /hood lifestyle ? folk don't know boi t and it surprises them. Trains older cats buying young virgins dudes ? as initiation etc... goes on. I don't agree but I understand lol

Why it has to be (Hood)? Everybody uncle/dad/cuzin aint hood, it goes on in the hood (yes) but this goes on outside of the hood as well.

Michael Jackson Dad, I read would toss his son hoes, I think somebody stated MJ would read the Bible to the women when they tried to toss the chicks to him (LOL).

Man that ? is stated in the hood, outside the hood, everywhere, ? that haven't heard of it can't be on some it's not normal ? .

Like I stated, Wayne/BG, Immature, Boy/Girl Teenage groups were rapping/singing about sex and you think the fans of these ppl weren't ? , you don't think these boy groups like Immature wasn't getting hoes brought to them by their road managers/staff etc.

You ? need to stop living in Kansas and wake the hell up. Smh Let kids be Kids smh. 13, 14 year olds talk about sex just as much as adults

? when you was a FR in HS, you mean to tell me your older cuzin or patna wasn't setting you up with some ? ?
    Smh ? be real with yourselves and stop the holy, I'm mature act.