Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Foul
    blackrain wrote: »
    Same 14 year old chick out here ? the JR/SRs 17-18 or the ? outta HS

Let kids be kids smh Lol.

Most chicks ? /date older dudes but the lil man can't get head/sex from an older chick that's a SR

? are silly with the made up world they live in, in their minds.

? a teenager approaching another teen and some ? going down is far different from a parent buying some for them. Those 2 things are nowhere near the same. That ain't letting kids be kids

Before Boosie said anything on yesterday, there was no mentioned of this act.

Power (it's a show, I know, but the writers got the act from some place)

Kannan introduced Tariq to a girl at his party, He made mentioned to the girl about Tariq. Maybe not direct (I can't recall, but you can re-watch the scene) but that girl broke the dude Tariq V-card.

Noone said a word about that scene, posted anything about what Kanan did, or anything. Kannan set that up for Tariq to get his V-Card broken, (he didn't pay the girl, like how Boosie stated that he was gonna do) but Kannan invited the girls over to the party

Now since it's stated out loud and ppl wanna act all holy and police other ppl lives, it's an out-cry.

Go back 2 EP and see how that setup with Kannan and Tariq happened. I didn't hear a peep outta anybody

I watch Power...I've seen the scene. He didn't buy him ? . Putting a bug in somebody ear about how to get some ain't the same as going out ans buying it for them...
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul
    aneed123 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ? is foul.. but ? be on that hypermasculine fooishness at times and the wrong time lol ... He a child but at least he get ? smh... this is the eqivalent of dads or ogs in the hood getting a ? head to suck a younging ? when he turn that age or if he never got ? ...

Funny you say that while in other threads ? rant up and down how there's a war on masculinity and how toxic masculinity is a myth

What's your definition of toxic masculinity?

Arbirtrary ass rules that stifle personal growth and the ability to be comfortable with things you like for fear of not being seen as a man.

My definition is if heterosexual black men say ANYTHING negative about ? men and black women regardless of whether it's warranted or not then it's "toxic masculinity".

Yeah that's definitely a distorted version that has little to nothing to do with the actual "toxic" traits of masculinity that have been traditionally taught that we now know can cause more harm than good. This is the definition you get when you base your stance on nothing but debating with people who are naive as ? and really have no clue what they're actually talking about. You're smart enough to know that there's more to it than what you just said.

I pretty much simplified it. You hear a story about a straight black man (because let's be honest we're the only ones to get label with this "toxic" title) saying or doing something against ? men and black women then it's considered "toxic masculinity". I did my research bruh.

? the toxic masculinity started with women putting that label on white men. If you did your research that would have came up very early. That ? gets said about all men because, as this thread topic has shown, there's certain things people associate with becoming a man or being a man that really aren't that good

Is there a such thing as toxic feminality?

Yup. You see it all the time. The aspect of it that personally annoys me the most is the pride you see some women take in the whole idea that women are so much more deceptive and better liars than men...yet being confused as to why some consider them untrustworthy. Being a good liar ain't the mark of a grown woman but some actually believe that ?
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair
    For all you ? that think 14 year olds are so innocent

@20:06 the ? for you sheltered green ass ?

https://youtu.be/dakNf2O9uz4?t=20m7s
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    ? is foul.. but ? be on that hypermasculine fooishness at times and the wrong time lol ... He a child but at least he get ? smh... this is the eqivalent of dads or ogs in the hood getting a ? head to suck a younging ? when he turn that age or if he never got ? ...

Funny you say that while in other threads ? rant up and down how there's a war on masculinity and how toxic masculinity is a myth

Arbirtrary ass rules that stifle personal growth and the ability to be comfortable with things you like for fear of not being seen as a man.

My definition is if heterosexual black men say ANYTHING negative about ? men and black women regardless of whether it's warranted or not then it's "toxic masculinity".

Yeah that's definitely a distorted version that has little to nothing to do with the actual "toxic" traits of masculinity that have been traditionally taught that we now know can cause more harm than good. This is the definition you get when you base your stance on nothing but debating with people who are naive as ? and really have no clue what they're actually talking about. You're smart enough to know that there's more to it than what you just said.

I pretty much simplified it. You hear a story about a straight black man (because let's be honest we're the only ones to get label with this "toxic" title) saying or doing something against ? men and black women then it's considered "toxic masculinity". I did my research bruh.

? the toxic masculinity started with women putting that label on white men. If you did your research that would have came up very early. That ? gets said about all men because, as this thread topic has shown, there's certain things people associate with becoming a man or being a man that really aren't that good

That very well could be true. But I find it funny that I didn't see anything where white women were labeling white men with this "toxic masculinity". I've only seen it brought up when discussing black men.

Could that be because your dealings are mainly with black people and black women? Try doing some more research. The info ain't hard to find. Women of all backgrounds have been pointing out things they find problematic about what society uses to define manhood. Like I said some are legit complaints and some are ? but its not restricted to just the black community.

I did research on it and I didn't find anything about white women calling white men "toxic masculinity". I'm talking specifically about the term "toxic masculinity" stop trying to deflect.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair

Most chicks ? /date older dudes but the lil man can't get head/sex from an older chick that's a SR

? a teenager approaching another teen and some ? going down is far different from a parent buying some for them. Those 2 things are nowhere near the same. That ain't letting kids be kids

Kannan introduced Tariq to a girl at his party, He made mentioned to the girl about Tariq. Maybe not direct (I can't recall, but you can re-watch the scene) but that girl broke the dude Tariq V-card.

Noone said a word about that scene, posted anything about what Kanan did, or anything. Kannan set that up for Tariq to get his V-Card broken, (he didn't pay the girl, like how Boosie stated that he was gonna do) but Kannan invited the girls over to the party

Now since it's stated out loud and ppl wanna act all holy and police other ppl lives, it's an out-cry.

Go back 2 EP and see how that setup with Kannan and Tariq happened. I didn't hear a peep outta anybody

I watch Power...I've seen the scene. He didn't buy him ? . Putting a bug in somebody ear about how to get some ain't the same as going out ans buying it for them...

Ok,

Let's take that out of the equation, Boosie buying the ? , since that's the only part that concerns you, Boosie aint buying it, the chick is a fan of Boosie and Boosie asked her to top off his son, she wants to do it?

Now what?

Let's omit the part about buying the ? and you and I know Boosie (with his status) doesn't have to buy it.

Fair game right?

What are we fussing about right?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    Also it's a lot of ? /hood lifestyle ? folk don't know boi t and it surprises them. Trains older cats buying young virgins dudes ? as initiation etc... goes on. I don't agree but I understand lol

Why it has to be (Hood)? Everybody uncle/dad/cuzin aint hood, it goes on in the hood (yes) but this goes on outside of the hood as well.

Michael Jackson Dad, I read would toss his son hoes, I think somebody stated MJ would read the Bible to the women when they tried to toss the chicks to him (LOL).
    Michael Jackson was a weirdo (still the GOAT) that had sleep over with children and died a drug addict. Terrible example. Several of his family members actually hated Joe Jackson and had surgeries to change their features.
    Man that ? is stated in the hood, outside the hood, everywhere, ? that haven't heard of it can't be on some it's not normal ? .

Like I stated, Wayne/BG, Immature, Boy/Girl Teenage groups were rapping/singing about sex and you think the fans of these ppl weren't ? , you don't think these boy groups like Immature wasn't getting hoes brought to them by their road managers/staff etc.
    Wayne and BG are both drug addicts. One of which is currently in prison and the other used to kiss a grown man in the mouth. Worse example. Also wasn't one of those boy band ? claiming they were molested by their manager?
    You ? need to stop living in Kansas and wake the hell up. Smh Let kids be Kids smh. 13, 14 year olds talk about sex just as much as adults

? when you was a FR in HS, you mean to tell me your older cuzin or patna wasn't setting you up with some ? ?
    Smh ? be real with yourselves and stop the holy, I'm mature act.

That ? isn't normal and its not cute or funny. The hood looks like it does and ? act the way they do because hood culture is toxic. There's no real debate that.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair
    the fact that hes boosie...should be enough for the lil ? to pull ? for free and his age.

and i thought the IC was big boosie fans.

He makes good music...but that don't mean you got to agree with everything he says

You never heard a dad/uncle tell their 13-17 year old son this?

Tell their son they was going to buy them some ? ? Nah. That's not normal nor should it be.

Oh, ok, just say you've never heard of anyone saying it. Don't say it's not normal. It's not normal in your life/world.

For the next man, it's something that they have heard before. See how that works.

Things that doesn't happen in your world, you can't label it as not being normal.

That's why ppl are out here policing other ppl's lives, to make it fit in how their life is shaped.

I guess since you haven't loaded a chopper/gun at the age of 10 before, that's not normal either?

You really stretching the definition. To be as technical as you're attempting to be...its not right. Just because something is "normal" or happens alot doesnt mean its right. And a parent buying sex for their teenage kid isn't right. How you going to say in one post let kids be kids and then try and defend this ? ? What part of childhood is your parent buying ? for you as opposed to actually talking to girls and doing it that way?

I don't know how to stretch the definition, that's you coming up with that narrative to keep from losing your stance.

I aint stretching anything, I'm presenting (facts) on what we are talking about. You getting all technical with what I posted, when its str8 and direct, very simple that a 5th grader can grasp.

What makes it wrong then?

Kids eat pork for dinner, is that right or wrong? that's just as dangerous than drinking beer and buying sex, but you don't seem to think so do you, you feed your kid or no ppl that feed their kid pork, you can't pick and choose what's right and wrong breh, go all out for everything?

You can't pick and choose what's right and wrong on the fact that it doesn't happen in (Your) life or you haven't heard about it before.

How about trying to understand it, when ppl in this thread is telling you where the dude comment/thought came from.

How you judging someone else thoughts when you never heard of such thought? That's the part I can't understand.

So if his cuzin that's 17 years old buys the ? , it's ok?

If his uncle that's 18 years old buys the ? , it's ok?

The mom and dad are off limits from buying the kid anything that you think is detrimental but everyone is isn't?

See how stupid that is, You should be standing on that nobody should be buying the kid anything, Don't omit just the parents buying the ? , omit his 15 year old cuzin, that's setting it up for him to smash the classmate, omit ALL.

Me saying Let the kids be kids is repeating what others have said in this thread, it's ass silly statement when kids are not being kids themselves.

You and others are being so naive to think that these kids are not out here doing x,y, and z but yet use and hide behind the phrase Let the kids be kids to make it seem like you or anybody that's saying that ? ? seem so mature and holy.

? is silly
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul

Ok,

Let's take that out of the equation, Boosie buying the ? , since that's the only part that concerns you, Boosie aint buying it, the chick is a fan of Boosie and Boosie asked her to top off his son, she wants to do it?

Now what?

Let's omit the part about buying the ? and you and I know Boosie (with his status) doesn't have to buy it.

Fair game right?

How you going to omit the part that makes it a problem? You trying to create a whole new situation to fit your narrative....and even still Boosie asking a grown woman to top off his 14 year old son is still wrong as hell. Your whole stance makes no sense. You just created another bad scenario that involves a father getting a grown woman for his teenage son. 14 aint grown. You don't know ? when you 14
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said...Louisiana ?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

That very well could be true. But I find it funny that I didn't see anything where white women were labeling white men with this "toxic masculinity". I've only seen it brought up when discussing black men.

Could that be because your dealings are mainly with black people and black women? Try doing some more research. The info ain't hard to find. Women of all backgrounds have been pointing out things they find problematic about what society uses to define manhood. Like I said some are legit complaints and some are ? but its not restricted to just the black community.

I did research on it and I didn't find anything about white women calling white men "toxic masculinity". I'm talking specifically about the term "toxic masculinity" stop trying to deflect.

http://feministing.com/2015/05/18/jon-hamm-don-draper-and-unspoken-lessons-in-toxic-masculinity/

http://time.com/4877364/trump-boy-scouts-jamboree-toxic-masculinity/

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a42802/toxic-masculine-discourse/

edit: last was written by a white man

took me under 2 minutes to find
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul

How is it deflecting to tell you there's more to the term than what you're trying to classify it as? By saying its not a term used solely for black men? You ain't heard these people out here talking about how these white male politicians and their dimissive nature of women is toxic? When Sean Spicer cut off the woman reporter to talk over her that ? was called an example of toxic masculinity all over the place..and that's just 1 example without even really thinking deep.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair

Ok,

Now what?

Fair game right?

How you going to omit the part that makes it a problem? You trying to create a whole new situation to fit your narrative....and even still Boosie asking a grown woman to top off his 14 year old son is still wrong as hell. Your whole stance makes no sense. You just created another bad scenario that involves a father getting a grown woman for his teenage son. 14 aint grown. You don't know ? when you 14

You just said, Kannan setup was fine and dandy right? You nor anybody on here made mentioned of that when that scene happened and everybody watches Power for the most part. There was no cry-out nor thread on the ? Kannan did in that scene and Kannan is the ? play Uncle, Kannan gave the ? syrup and all, there was no out-cry? Why?

I said omit the buying out part and replace Kannan with Boosie and do we have the same setup??

When you was 14, you wasn't trying to ? anything huh?

When you was 14, all your peers played with toys and read comic books huh

I just posted a clip where Turk stated ? were trying to give girls that dope ? and these girls who were 14 years old wanted that dope ? , so why are you being so green and sheltered posting like these 14 year olds aint talkin bout some grown up ? ?
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair
    Beta wrote: »

U watch Power, How many Louisiana ? were in that Kannan scene where he lined Tariq up to get his first taste of ? ?

How many writers on that show are from Louisiana?
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

U watch Power, How many Louisiana ? were in that Kannan scene where he lined Tariq up to get his first taste of ? ?

How many writers on that show are from Louisiana?

Boosie
    Birdman
    Knock twice
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Fair
    jono wrote: »
    Also it's a lot of ? /hood lifestyle ? folk don't know boi t and it surprises them. Trains older cats buying young virgins dudes ? as initiation etc... goes on. I don't agree but I understand lol

Why it has to be (Hood)? Everybody uncle/dad/cuzin aint hood, it goes on in the hood (yes) but this goes on outside of the hood as well.

Michael Jackson Dad, I read would toss his son hoes, I think somebody stated MJ would read the Bible to the women when they tried to toss the chicks to him (LOL).
    Michael Jackson was a weirdo (still the GOAT) that had sleep over with children and died a drug addict. Terrible example. Several of his family members actually hated Joe Jackson and had surgeries to change their features.
    Man that ? is stated in the hood, outside the hood, everywhere, ? that haven't heard of it can't be on some it's not normal ? .

Like I stated, Wayne/BG, Immature, Boy/Girl Teenage groups were rapping/singing about sex and you think the fans of these ppl weren't ? , you don't think these boy groups like Immature wasn't getting hoes brought to them by their road managers/staff etc.
    Wayne and BG are both drug addicts. One of which is currently in prison and the other used to kiss a grown man in the mouth. Worse example. Also wasn't one of those boy band ? claiming they were molested by their manager?
    You ? need to stop living in Kansas and wake the hell up. Smh Let kids be Kids smh. 13, 14 year olds talk about sex just as much as adults

? when you was a FR in HS, you mean to tell me your older cuzin or patna wasn't setting you up with some ? ?

That ? isn't normal and its not cute or funny. The hood looks like it does and ? act the way they do because hood culture is toxic. There's no real debate that.

What makes you say that it isn't normal, when you don't live everywhere breh?

You keep stating and trying to box it in as it only happening in the hood, and that's not the case.

If it's not normal, why are you keep saying it's hood? There are many hoods across this country, more hoods than the average black community, so how is it not normal.

Just state that you haven't been told this before nor heard of it, and move around. Like I told the other cat, It may not be normal to you or been stated to you before
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Fair
    jono wrote: »

Wayne wasn't a drug addict at 9-14 years old breh?

What else you got

Let me give you another rapper then, since you wanna use the drug addict excuse. Go and research Lil Boosie, the ? we talking about, when he was 15, "Youngest in the Camp" he wasn't on drugs and he was rapping about ? that your normal 25 years from the burbs wouldn't know about.

U ? need to stop living in a shelter
  • 5th Letter
    Options

http://feministing.com/2015/05/18/jon-hamm-don-draper-and-unspoken-lessons-in-toxic-masculinity/

Point still stands. I said it exists BUT I NEVER SEEN IT.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul

Ok,

Now what?

Fair game right?

You just said, Kannan setup was find and dandy right? You nor anybody on here made mentioned of that when that scene happened and everybody watches Power for the most part. There was no cry-out nor thread on the ? Kannan did in that scene and Kannan is the ? play Uncle, Kannan gave the ? syrup and all, there was no out-cry? Why?

I said omit the buying out part and replace Kannan with Boosie and do we have the same setup??

I just posted a clip where Turk stated ? were trying to give girls that dope ? and these girls who were 14 years old wanted that dope ? , so why are you being so green and sheltered posting like these 14 year olds aint talkin bout some grown up ? ?

? it dont need to be said giving a 14 year old syrup is ? up because we all know it is...and you're also using a fictional show and characters vs a real life situation...which nobody in their right mind would say is cool to have a 14 year old doing hence why people constantly say Tariq is dumb as ? because he thinks he knows more than he actually does about life and how the real world works. And again 14 ain't grown. We all thought we was grown and could talk about grown ? when we was kids...then you grow up and realize you really ain't know ? and alot of the things you said and thought was dumb as ? . When I was 14 I was talkimg to girls in my age range not looking for older ? to be buying grown women for me.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

you mean "i stand corrected" lol
  • 5th Letter
    Options

How is it deflecting to tell you there's more to the term than what you're trying to classify it as? By saying its not a term used solely for black men? You ain't heard these people out here talking about how these white male politicians and their dimissive nature of women is toxic? When Sean Spicer cut off the woman reporter to talk over her that ? was called an example of toxic masculinity all over the place..and that's just 1 example without even really thinking deep.

Look at your Sean Spicer example. How is cutting off a female reporter "toxic masculinity"? Because I'm talking about in relation to black men. That term has been used mostly to black men.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

you mean "i stand corrected" lol

I said what I said.
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol y'all made this thread trash wtf
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fair

Ok,

Now what?

Fair game right?

You just said, Kannan setup was find and dandy right? You nor anybody on here made mentioned of that when that scene happened and everybody watches Power for the most part. There was no cry-out nor thread on the ? Kannan did in that scene and Kannan is the ? play Uncle, Kannan gave the ? syrup and all, there was no out-cry? Why?

? it dont need to be said giving a 14 year old syrup is ? up because we all know it is...and you're also using a fictional show and characters vs a real life situation...which nobody in their right mind would say is cool to have a 14 year old doing hence why people constantly say Tariq is dumb as ? because he thinks he knows more than he actually does about life and how the real world works. And again 14 ain't grown. We all thought we was grown and could talk about grown ? when we was kids...then you grow up and realize you really ain't know ? and alot of the things you said and thought was dumb as ? . When I was 14 I was talkimg to girls in my age range not looking for older ? to be buying grown women for me.

So the show/scene doesn't have writers, the writers are not real ppl?

The writers don't take from real life events/occurrences?

Just because the show is fictional these things don't happen in real life huh?

Tariq being dumb has nothing to do with what we are debating about. He aint to dumb if he's accepted into private school and have to keep up a certain GPA, so again how is he dumb?

14 aint grown, but 14 year olds do grown up ? , You seem to be missing that point or just don't wanna be in a losing stance.

When I was 14 years old, I know ppl that were ? girls, you think those 14 year old girls were talking to dudes in their range? If you are a 14 year old ? an older woman 17-18 (she's an adult) you think that's wrong?

Do you think that majority chicks that went to your high school, or around the world at other high schools date dudes their age or do they want to date and ? the older dude?

Why do you think chicks date older dudes? you think they start dating older dudes when they reach 21 or do you think they start when they reach FR status?

Breh, I'd rather a ? be real with themselves and state that this is new to them and try and understand how it's new to them.

Everybody haven't seen or heard everything in life and that's cool, we all don't live the same way.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    smh at people thinking he´s joking.This is the type ? old school dads usto to do my grandpa did it to my pops.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Foul

Look at your Sean Spicer example. How is cutting off a female reporter "toxic masculinity"? Because I'm talking about in relation to black men. That term has been used mostly to black men.

If you see how he did it you can tell it was dimissive mainly based on the reporter being a woman....and yes you're talkimg in relation to black men but you also have said the term is used to only or mainly describe black men and that's just simply not true. Women of all races and backgrounds use the phrase.