• THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U GOT IT U GOT IT BAD :grimace:
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Usher loves ? , most black men love bbws. ? lie all the time.

This is true.... Buuuuuut, you do know what ? means, right?

That ? is NOT a ? !! So who's really lying?

Stop it lmfao.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Let's not act like women don't lie just as much as some men. Women can be some deceitfully opportunistic mfs when it comes to getting that $, protecting their image or getting revenge.

I dunno bruh....but according to her friend right here......that ? lying .

Of course women lie too. I want to see if Usher gonna defend himself.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Let's not act like women don't lie just as much as some men. Women can be some deceitfully opportunistic mfs when it comes to getting that $, protecting their image or getting revenge.

I dunno bruh....but according to her friend right here......that ? lying .

Of course women lie too. I want to see if Usher gonna defend himself.

Usher handlers are probably telling him to not speak on this situation publicly.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lisa-bloom-quantasia-usher.jpg

if you elbows are out further than your shoulders.....something is wrong

Geez, haha
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20621883_10213653834399301_4068985861936844907_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=d1da8e18a687af698edc87ffdb09992a&oe=59F1D06F
    This big fat ass ? need to go somewhere, ain't no way he ? that.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao! Now they saying he don't even have the herp.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Say what now?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Usher is really going to be sued now. His insurance company will NOT defend him:

http://people.com/music/usher-herpes-insurance-company/

Usher‘s insurance company claims the singer didn’t just allegedly hide his herpes diagnosis from his sexual partners, but from them as well — which they believe means they shouldn’t have to fork over a dime on his behalf.

According to court documents filed Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court — and obtained by PEOPLE — New York Marine and General Insurance Company believe they are under no obligation to defend the singer in his current lawsuits in Georgia and California or any potential lawsuits that may come down the road.

Among their list of reasons, New York Marine claims the policy between them and Usher “does not apply to ‘? injury’ … arising out of the transmission of any communicable diseases by insured.”

Furthermore, New York Marine claims the policy expressly states that New York Marine “does not provide coverage for an ‘insured’ who has a. intentionally concealed or misrepresented any material fact or circumstance.”

The company also says Usher never made mention of the fact he settled a prior lawsuit in 2012 for $1.1 million over the same issue.

New York Marine is asking the court to rule that they are not obligated to defend Usher in the Georgia lawsuit, the California lawsuits or any future lawsuit that may arise involving the transmission of the herpes virus.

The company has begun defending him in the Georgia case until a judge rules, and is asking to be reimbursed for any expenses they incur in the meantime, should they prevail in this case.

Usher’s attorney did not respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Usher is really going to be sued now. His insurance company will NOT defend him:

http://people.com/music/usher-herpes-insurance-company/

Usher‘s insurance company claims the singer didn’t just allegedly hide his herpes diagnosis from his sexual partners, but from them as well — which they believe means they shouldn’t have to fork over a dime on his behalf.

According to court documents filed Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court — and obtained by PEOPLE — New York Marine and General Insurance Company believe they are under no obligation to defend the singer in his current lawsuits in Georgia and California or any potential lawsuits that may come down the road.

Among their list of reasons, New York Marine claims the policy between them and Usher “does not apply to ‘? injury’ … arising out of the transmission of any communicable diseases by insured.”

Furthermore, New York Marine claims the policy expressly states that New York Marine “does not provide coverage for an ‘insured’ who has a. intentionally concealed or misrepresented any material fact or circumstance.”

The company also says Usher never made mention of the fact he settled a prior lawsuit in 2012 for $1.1 million over the same issue.

New York Marine is asking the court to rule that they are not obligated to defend Usher in the Georgia lawsuit, the California lawsuits or any future lawsuit that may arise involving the transmission of the herpes virus.

The company has begun defending him in the Georgia case until a judge rules, and is asking to be reimbursed for any expenses they incur in the meantime, should they prevail in this case.

Usher’s attorney did not respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Uh oh
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her not him
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    If he don't have herpes, he could still be a carrier
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Her not him

No, I read an article stating that everything thus far was unfounded and that he was lawyering up for a defamation suit. It's the only article I've seen of that nature though, so take from that what you will.

And I know she doesn't have it. I was the one that pointed it out a few pages back.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Her not him

No, I read an article stating that everything thus far was unfounded and that he was lawyering up for a defamation suit. It's the only article I've seen of that nature though, so take from that what you will.

And I know she doesn't have it. I was the one that pointed it out a few pages back.

Ohhh alright. Plot twist like a mf if true