Chicago?

Options

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do not Go SOUTH!!!! ..I REPEAT DO NOT GO SOUTH!!!! ? w/chief keef wigs will shoot just because..Facts
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The south side is cool bruh. I live in englewood and I don't have any issues. I walk to the store with my daughter, chill on my porch, cool with the hood ? and my neighbors.

The media and scary hearted Mfs really got the south side ? up.

Mfs be so pro black but be scared to be around their own ppl. Smh
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First day was dope! Went to the museum of natural science but left real quick cuz we realized my son was too young to understand/do all the cool ? . Then we went to the lake for a bit. Then explored downtown.

Dope weather, coming from AZ where is 105-110 I'm really enjoying this. Lol

What's the good malls in Chicago? Every town as several malls but the locals really know which ones are dope. In AZ we had like six malls but only two really worth checking out.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    First day was dope! Went to the museum of natural science but left real quick cuz we realized my son was too young to understand/do all the cool ? . Then we went to the lake for a bit. Then explored downtown.

What's the good malls in Chicago? Every town as several malls but the locals really know which ones are dope. In AZ we had like six malls but only two really worth checking out.

Ain't no malls bruh. Check out the boutiques and local spots. Dtlr is the known spots but really just go downtown or get plugged with somebody. In Chicago you either buying off the rack or got a plug
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Ain't no malls bruh. Check out the boutiques and local spots. Dtlr is the known spots but really just go downtown or get plugged with somebody. In Chicago you either buying off the rack or got a plug

Ford city ,Chicago ridge, east riverside
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Funny this thread popped up I'm going to Chicago in a few weeks
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Orland Park Mall is a huge mall but it's out south
  • king hassan
    Options
    Wack, wack, wack.

Lmao at ford city. Really bruh? You Mexican or something?

Aye, what's that mall on W. 95th past "Everblack" that's going toward Oak Lawn
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SuperSoaker

Orland Mall water tower mall shops at northbridge.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack, wack, wack.

Lmao at ford city. Really bruh? You Mexican or something?

Aye, what's that mall on W. 95th past "Everblack" that's going toward Oak Lawn

It's torn down for reconstruction... No clue what they are gonna put in the new mall since Walmart is right across the street... They need an AMC though...
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Orland is cool but it's so far out. Last time I went I was so paranoid of getting pulled over for some ? I chose not to go back out there. Mfs tell me they give out tickets for 5mph over the limit.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    I'm out at Orland park every week. I stay at Barnes and noble.
  • king hassan
    Options
    I actually hate going to the mall, I feel old as hell in there, especially at River Oaks
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just go to LincolnWood or Old Orchard
  • LordZuko
    Options
    I actually hate going to the mall, I feel old as hell in there, especially at River Oaks

I go hit up journeys check out some timbs or sneaks
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only Mall I go to is Old Orchard. I also live 20 minutes from there. Outside that aint none of them worth going to. Sometimes The HIP.
  • king hassan
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

LOL only get Gazelles from Journeys' even if they have them and I haven't worn Timbs in years
  • LordZuko
    Options

LOL only get Gazelles from Journeys' even if they have them and I haven't worn Timbs in years

I can't even wear gazelles. Feet too wide.
  • king hassan
    Options

I can't even wear gazelles. Feet too wide.

Man, that sucks, all I wear is Gazelle sand Puma Classics
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres a mall by the water tower michigan ave

Really good food there too
  • All5KingDrive
    All5KingDrive Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Chicago is a wild place SMH

Chicago is...
    Easy Breezy if you don't be on no
    ?
    Don't let the media and soft ? 's lead you astray, Bruh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These dudes recommending uncle remus and harolds chicken like that's some top notch cuisine
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

xana8g.jpg

Wat?!?
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Chicago is a wild place SMH

Chicago is...
    Easy Breezy if you don't be on no
    ?
    Don't let the media and soft ? 's lead you astray, Bruh

I ain't got no ops. I go anywhere in the city no problems.

But i still keep that heat just in case ? do wanna try it.