FAIZON LOVE SAYS THAT DAVE CHAPPELLE IS THE WACKEST NGA OUT!

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I admit, his Netflix shows were underwhelming as ? . But Dave Chappelle For What Its Worth is top 3 with Delirious and Richard Pryor Live At Long Beach.

His netflix shows are way funnier than for what its worth
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Faizon aint did ? since the parenthood. Lets look at his current resume:
    Pulled a gun on katt williams
    Fought a teenager at an airport terminal
    Hating on hot comedians

Verdict : LOSER!

If that was what happened about his car then Faizon was 100% correct in that situation. Teenager or grown man that dude deserved worse than what he got. Faizon said the dude spit at him.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave aint wack but he's overrated..
    show was ? hilarious.. legendary...

before and after that tho??!

not so much..

9sb4x9updfnw.gif

sorry my ? ..
    maybe ita cause im not a pothead..
    but before Chapelle snow ? was not funny..

after the Chapelle show i feel like yall ? jus want him to be funny..

he's not wack..
    but he's not this ? hilarious ? yall try so hard to make him be..

i actually agree wit this interview about Eddie bein that dude above all and everything..
    Kevin Hart not necessarily bein funny but bein smart..

he wasnt hatin.. he was jus givin u his opion unfiltered..

wish more athletes and stars spoke they mind so ? quit believin the hype..

? like Magic talkin about Kobe is the greateat Laker and ? Kobe fans believin it.. Magic need to be like Faizon and hit ? wit the "the ? !!?" face. hahaha

Before Chapelle Show most ? wasn't ? ' wit him, at least his stand-up.

Dave's fan was like 95% white before the show.

Agree with the 95 percent white ? . Never caught his show in his prime and when I did seem liked dude was just making fun of his own people all the time. He tells the joke white can't do themselves for backlash.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope this leads to an altercation with sir David chappelle
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave is funny to me, always has been since def comedy jam. Although I don't ever remember seein Faizon on there.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he low key saying Chapelle has white humor?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I ain't gone lie, Dave wasn't all that funny to me until the show, the show wasn't even that funny to me until I started smoking, then I had to go back and watch all his ? high and being high allowed his humor to kinda grow on me

So I wouldn't call what Fazion said as hating, I think it comes off that way because he's a fellow comedian with less success, but truly he's saying what alot of black people are thinking

Only black people I know checking for Dave are potheads or blacks that hang around whites
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's entitled to his opinion, but I think his opinion is ? .
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Dave was funny in undercover brother, blue streak, nutty professor, half baked was iight

Screwed was comedy

51NZC51TNKL.jpg
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave Chappelle a living legend.

Its a shame when people try to find ? in the man armor. Overrated...how?

Dave Chappelle the only comedian that has a chance to pass Eddie Murphy as the greatest.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Clearly bruh was ? , bur he meant what he said. He sound a little bitter, because he didn't outright say Kevin Hart was funny and danced around the question. Sounds like some jealousy or something.

There's quite a few people who don't think Kevin Hart is funny tho.

Not saying Faizon ain't hating but just saying.

Most say movies aren't funny because he plays the same role in everything but his standup is
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Im cool with what he said.

But for real, whats up with the string of comedians hating though?

Comedians seem mad bitter and more hateful of their peers than rappers.

Because of the idea that only 1 black comedian can be big at one time, not true btw, so whoever is the biggest at the moment will have ? who arent on that level hating instead of trying to figure out why they haven't made it to the level they want
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I'm still tripping over the fact that Faizon is a comedian. I thought he was just a funny actor never heard one joke from him

I saw a show faizon did on showtime or one of those networks it was aight. he was funny on the parenthood also this ? is hating on some crab ? because he aint in the number one spot. Lavelle Crawford although I like his comedy said the same crab ? about dave being built for white audiences whatever when he did that interview with vlad. as posted before dave was on def jam in early in his career he's been doing standup since he was 15. look at the audience in killing them softly it was mostly black. they trying to act like dave don't ? with ? what was the block party movie about then? the reason why his audiences are mostly white now because since chapelle show and half baked they are just catching on to him.