Which rapper holds the unfortunate record for getting bodied on their own tracks?

Options

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French Montana
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    And I'll never understand this myth that Jay got bodied on Renegade ? low-key only believe that becuz Nas said it on ether bit but that's another topic for another day

Can't speak for nobody else but when BP dropped the only things ? was talking bout was how Em got em on Renegade and that was months before Ether dropped.

As universally praised as BP was, just as many people felt that Em bodied Jay. Nas just didn't pull that ? outta thin air.

What if I told you that "renegade" wasn't really jay-z's song.........
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I'll never understand this myth that Jay got bodied on Renegade ? low-key only believe that becuz Nas said it on ether bit but that's another topic for another day

Can't speak for nobody else but when BP dropped the only things ? was talking bout was how Em got em on Renegade and that was months before Ether dropped.

As universally praised as BP was, just as many people felt that Em bodied Jay. Nas just didn't pull that ? outta thin air.

Originally had Royce instead of Jay, I think Jay did good on the track wouldn't say he got murdered.
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but he did murder him on the track tho

He did. But Im not too hard on Jay. That was probably two of Eminem's best verses
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no ? Sherlock

Is called sarcasm Watson, relax....my point is people act like jay did the track and sent to em. This is an Eminem song that was released on a jay-z album. Em still got him, I wouldn't say "murdered". Jay went in on that 1st verse. Em's flow gave him the edge in my opinion
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Jay got bodied on Renegade, period.
    a better argument is it was an Em/Royce track Jay got on later and that this gives Em an unfair advantage.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Gibbs killed his verse on Scottie Pippens and had the better verse imo on Raekwon's New Day from Lost Jewelry
    Gibbs raps at a high level and if you add him to your track, you're likely getting bodied

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, you can't front. I know You'se 1 of the biggest HOV fans on here @GetoBoy

Em was still Nice at that time. I'll say Renegade was a Draw

Wait you said I can't front but then agreed that Jay didn't get bodied?? I'm lost
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Y'all gotta define what's "murdered".... When I think murdered I think you got embarrassed on the track if ? saying Em just embarrassed Jay on Renegade you a damn lie.... Who had the better verse is up for debate but ? throwing that murdered word around kinda loosely
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Sean

Bleek- not many songs but Trick Daddy and a young TI killed him on his biggest song

Bone Crusher - Everyone killed him on every version of "Never Scared".

Fat Joe? - Wont say he gets "murdered" but Pun and Remy probably got him on the majority of tracks they were featured on.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never heard anybody say Jay got "got" by Em on renegade until damn near a decade later once I started posting on the IC

And I'm not a big fan of Jay, but I do respect his flow and realize he's more than likely the dopest lyricist ever
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

I never heard anybody say Jay got "got" by Em on renegade until damn near a decade later once I started posting on the IC

And I'm not a big fan of Jay, but I do respect his flow and realize he's more than likely the dopest lyricist ever

Read the 1st 5 words I typed that you quoted.
  • GetoBoy
    Options

That's what I'm saying I really never heard that Jay got "murdered" on Renegade till ether I heard sum ppl prefer Em verse just like I heard ppl say they preferred Jay verses it was kinds split till ether came out then the myth became Jay just got outright murdered on the song
  • slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    Options
    when benzino ran the source he used to put everybody on his album and you know how that went
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol FOH
  • wAXed_poetic
    wAXed_poetic Members Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghostface got Cormega on Tony Montana
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French Montana

You know it's bad when you get bodied by the cat doing hook ........ smh