Colin Kaepernick's Girlfriend compares Ray Lewis to Stephen the House Slave ? from D'jango

Options
Matike85
Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Nessa is her name and she African American her father is Egyptian and her mother Black American and she work for New York's Radio Hot 97...Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/or7BNx4PTJI

Comments

• Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    ? that squirrel dancing ass ?
    ray-lewis-s-last-dance-o.gif
    6662cf4ac33973ef0f085e5464bcbbfc.gif
    Get his happy, smiling, skinning and grinning slave dancing ass the foh

I am Ravens Fan... leave the rest of Teammates out of it... Lmao

Terrell Suggs supports Kaepernick movement

https://youtu.be/fPnRE2DvLGM

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither Mike Vick nor Ray Lewis wants to rock the boat with 'mainstream' America any more they already have.

Their reactions to Kaep were a result of this.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    ? that squirrel dancing ass ?
    ray-lewis-s-last-dance-o.gif
    6662cf4ac33973ef0f085e5464bcbbfc.gif
    Get his happy, smiling, skinning and grinning slave dancing ass the foh

The squirrel dance originates in tampa florida...facts
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How closely related are ravens and jim crows?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she isn't helping dude at all. he has said he wants to play again so she clowns the owner and most popular (former)player of the only organization that has shown some real interest in dude. I support kap but the people around him have give him bad advice. he shouldn't have opted out of his contract. he should have let the 49ers cut him and his girl has to know better than this.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she isn't helping dude at all. he has said he wants to play again so she clowns the owner and most popular (former)player of the only organization that has shown some real interest in dude. I support kap but the people around him have give him bad advice. he shouldn't have opted out of his contract. he should have let the 49ers cut him and his girl has to know better than this.

It seems like it is a gentlemans agreement not to sign Kaep with the owners. He opted out because San Fran was going to release him and the contract wasn't guaranteed unless he was injured.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baltimore keeps taking L's
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His girl has absolutely no baring on him getting signed or not. Her intentions weren't to "help" they were to clown Ray Lewis.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WEAK ASS THINKING... Some Of ya'll so conditioned It's sad ... Like WTF, You said u behind him, If you were in his camp, what would your advice be if any ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow lol weak ass thinking...smh

Kap contract was always an issue. it was a pay as you go model. a contract no qb would have taken but he took it. bad advice right there. why did I say let them cut u and not opt out? first they may have tested a trade market for cousins or some other qb. if they were unable to trade him and then cut him he would have known his market value already. when free agency hit it wouldn't have been those 14 - 15 million dollar rumors. he opted out though

his girl is considered to be the reason he took a knee. front offices already don't feel her. dude said he wants to play. he said he will stand for the anthem. he is doing all he can to get back in the league. she cannot look like the battery in his back. she has to let him look like his own man.

is there a conspiracy? I absolutely believe there is. the owners know that its 1 vs 32. he needs support from all of us doing things like the rally this month and players like Richard Sherman and more speaking out. they are at a point where the first qb gets hurt u have to explain why u are not signing Kap. I would tell him to be ready because u will get the call.

I actually believe Ozzie is going to get Kap in Baltimore. if she wants to blast someone she should blast Todd Bowles. He has no qb and is going to get fired this year. He is black and his boss works for trump. she aint saying a damn thing about Todd. Todd is weak.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Kaep ain't a starter so NFL don't want nothing to do with the pro-black brother.

It's the 31 white owners game (and the 1 Indian or Pakistani) and they can do with it what they want. If it ain't evident now when will it be to y'all?

Only good thing about the NFL are the over/unders
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaep ain't a starter so NFL don't want nothing to do with the pro-black brother.

It's the 31 white owners game (and the 1 Indian or Pakistani) and they can do with it what they want. Only good thing about the NFL are the over/unders

And that 1 pakistani voted for Trump