Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whoever got the llnk to the leaks pm the kid.....o yea keep ur snarky remarks bout knowing how to use the internet to ur ? self....some of us aint got time to track down respectable links during the daytime
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elzo getting them kidney punches lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

only a matter of time before the streets have them hd joints

Another spoiler DON'T CLICK if you don't wanna know
    Dre dickriding ass is literally gonna say the same thing ghost said in season 1.Told y'all about dre
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    DO NOT READ if you don't want to know what happens in Episode 8, 9, & 10!! You've been warned!
    Mike Sandavol gets arrested and ends up getting his throat slit in jail. Tommy had called his pops to carry out the hit. The Feds look at his body, and Han (from Fast and Furious) stated that no one knew where Mike was and with him dead, all of his info dies with him. After the feds leave, Angela stays and looks at Mike's body and speaks in Spanish "That was for Greg". Turns out Silver had given Tasha the info about Mike's location to Ghost & Tommy.

Dre speaks to Jimenez stating that he could get Tommy not to go to war, and Dre makes the ultimate power play to move the drugs through The Bassett Hotel club chains. They state to Dre that if he doesn't pull this off, they will ? him personally. Dre tells Tommy that there will be no war.

Episode 9

Tariq is considering going to Connecticut to go to the school. He ? is still hanging with Kanan's people.

Stern is upset with Ghost for doing a deal with councilman Tate behind his back.

Terresi, Tommy's pops wants to see him, and tells him to visit Kate to get his real birth certificate. Tommy and his mom get into it. He gets his birth certificate, and tells his mom to stay out of his life forever. Tommy messes up because the tracking device that was on his car that he told his move to hang on too, he took back and drove off Also Tommy is "playing with his nose" again.

Ray Ray kills Tariq's friends that were helping him with the robberies.

Dre & Christobal burn down one of Tommy's stash houses. Dre continues to run game on Tommy. He makes it seem like the Jimenez knew about the stash house when it was really Dre.

The police stops by Reina and Tariq's school looking for Tariq. Reina covers for her brother.

Angela is now running an investigation, and guess what the case is? Tommy's warehouse and they found keys and bodies. During the meeting Knox comes in all tells Angela that Reina was killed behind her school. She's gone folks. The guy that shot Tariq's friends is the ? cop R.I.P. Reina

Tariq calls Kanan looking for Ray Ray.

Ghost gets ready to seek revenge, as he leaves his home, Angela is outside waiting for him insisting that she wants to help. Ghost doesn't let her know anything and leaves.

Angela actually goes to Ray Ray's house to question him about visting Ghost's kids school.

Tommy and Ghost are on the warpath. They run up on Julio's old gang and shoot them down. Ghost wanted to know who killed Reina, but finds out that Christobal and Dre set up Julio. Ghost kills the guy, and Tommy is mad about Dre, but Ghost doesn't even care about that. He wants the guy that killed Reina.

Silver visits the Patrick resident. Silver admits to Tasha that he loves her.

The 3rd kid now actually talks for the first time wondering when Reina is coming home. Amazing how she was a newborn a few months ago. (Remember each season picks up where it leaves off.

Tommy feels guilty about Reina's death. After the confessional with the crooked priest Kanan calls Tommy and tells him Ray Ray killed Reina.

Tommy bust in on Ray Ray's spot and finds the girl Tariq was with there. Tommy persuades her to tell where Ray Ray is. Meanwhile Tariq takes Tasha's gun and goes hunting for Ray Ray.

Tariq runs up on Dre at gunpoint! Dre was even more vicious than Ghost. He forces Dre to tell him where Ray Ray is or he will snitch to Ghost about him knowing everything. Too Bad Ghost and Tommy already know.

Tasha goes to Angela's office and ask her to track Tariq's phone, but don't involve the police. Angela helps her. Angela figures out on her own about Ray Ray killing Raina.

Tariq, Tasha, Tommy, and Ghost all race towards Ray Ray's spot in Washington Heights. Tariq gets there first and confronts Ray Ray. Tariq acting like he wasn't going to ? Ray Ray, but he noticed the gun on the dresser. When Ray Ray calls him a ? and reaches for the gun, Tariq shoots him in the head, killing him. Tariq now has a body on him. The clean up and get out.

Back at the FBI office, Knox is speaking to the new boss and drops a head ? about a witness that knows Tommy killed someone back in season 1, and can id Ghost's voice. Turns out the witness is Maria Sureuz that was back all the way in season 1! The very first episode when Ghost killed that guy in the basement of his own club. (Yeah she was blindfolded as her boyfriend got killed.)

MV5BMTY5Nzk0MTA5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU5MzM1MjE@._V1_.jpg

The Priest confronts Dre to tell him he's out. He doesn't like the way his does things. Dre questions how he knows about the set up and he tells Dre Tommy told him, but he'll keep his mouth shut. Dre says he'll never tell anyone and kills him.

Tariq and Tasha go back home and Tasha takes him to the boiler room in the basement. Tariq tells Tasha he's not sorry for what he did, and Tasha tells him she's not either. They proceed to get rid of the evidence. Dre meets with the suppliers and the Jimenez Cartel leaders, but the sister states that there is a problem.
    i didn't believe when bilfigger said it weeks ago cuz i think killing off Reina is ridiculous! It destroys the show imo.. nothing else matters now, the game, the club, the cheating. Its all nonsense compared to killing a child. How u just move on from that? Life can never be the same for ghost and especially tasha. Wack move
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    DO NOT READ if you don't want to know what happens in Episode 8, 9, & 10!! You've been warned!
    Mike Sandavol gets arrested and ends up getting his throat slit in jail. Tommy had called his pops to carry out the hit. The Feds look at his body, and Han (from Fast and Furious) stated that no one knew where Mike was and with him dead, all of his info dies with him. After the feds leave, Angela stays and looks at Mike's body and speaks in Spanish "That was for Greg". Turns out Silver had given Tasha the info about Mike's location to Ghost & Tommy.

Dre speaks to Jimenez stating that he could get Tommy not to go to war, and Dre makes the ultimate power play to move the drugs through The Bassett Hotel club chains. They state to Dre that if he doesn't pull this off, they will ? him personally. Dre tells Tommy that there will be no war.

Episode 9

Tariq is considering going to Connecticut to go to the school. He ? is still hanging with Kanan's people.

Stern is upset with Ghost for doing a deal with councilman Tate behind his back.

Terresi, Tommy's pops wants to see him, and tells him to visit Kate to get his real birth certificate. Tommy and his mom get into it. He gets his birth certificate, and tells his mom to stay out of his life forever. Tommy messes up because the tracking device that was on his car that he told his move to hang on too, he took back and drove off Also Tommy is "playing with his nose" again.

Ray Ray kills Tariq's friends that were helping him with the robberies.

Dre & Christobal burn down one of Tommy's stash houses. Dre continues to run game on Tommy. He makes it seem like the Jimenez knew about the stash house when it was really Dre.

The police stops by Reina and Tariq's school looking for Tariq. Reina covers for her brother.

Angela is now running an investigation, and guess what the case is? Tommy's warehouse and they found keys and bodies. During the meeting Knox comes in all tells Angela that Reina was killed behind her school. She's gone folks. The guy that shot Tariq's friends is the ? cop R.I.P. Reina

Tariq calls Kanan looking for Ray Ray.

Ghost gets ready to seek revenge, as he leaves his home, Angela is outside waiting for him insisting that she wants to help. Ghost doesn't let her know anything and leaves.

Angela actually goes to Ray Ray's house to question him about visting Ghost's kids school.

Tommy and Ghost are on the warpath. They run up on Julio's old gang and shoot them down. Ghost wanted to know who killed Reina, but finds out that Christobal and Dre set up Julio. Ghost kills the guy, and Tommy is mad about Dre, but Ghost doesn't even care about that. He wants the guy that killed Reina.

Silver visits the Patrick resident. Silver admits to Tasha that he loves her.

The 3rd kid now actually talks for the first time wondering when Reina is coming home. Amazing how she was a newborn a few months ago. (Remember each season picks up where it leaves off.

Tommy feels guilty about Reina's death. After the confessional with the crooked priest Kanan calls Tommy and tells him Ray Ray killed Reina.

Tommy bust in on Ray Ray's spot and finds the girl Tariq was with there. Tommy persuades her to tell where Ray Ray is. Meanwhile Tariq takes Tasha's gun and goes hunting for Ray Ray.

Tariq runs up on Dre at gunpoint! Dre was even more vicious than Ghost. He forces Dre to tell him where Ray Ray is or he will snitch to Ghost about him knowing everything. Too Bad Ghost and Tommy already know.

Tasha goes to Angela's office and ask her to track Tariq's phone, but don't involve the police. Angela helps her. Angela figures out on her own about Ray Ray killing Raina.

Tariq, Tasha, Tommy, and Ghost all race towards Ray Ray's spot in Washington Heights. Tariq gets there first and confronts Ray Ray. Tariq acting like he wasn't going to ? Ray Ray, but he noticed the gun on the dresser. When Ray Ray calls him a ? and reaches for the gun, Tariq shoots him in the head, killing him. Tariq now has a body on him. The clean up and get out.

Back at the FBI office, Knox is speaking to the new boss and drops a head ? about a witness that knows Tommy killed someone back in season 1, and can id Ghost's voice. Turns out the witness is Maria Sureuz that was back all the way in season 1! The very first episode when Ghost killed that guy in the basement of his own club. (Yeah she was blindfolded as her boyfriend got killed.)

MV5BMTY5Nzk0MTA5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU5MzM1MjE@._V1_.jpg

The Priest confronts Dre to tell him he's out. He doesn't like the way his does things. Dre questions how he knows about the set up and he tells Dre Tommy told him, but he'll keep his mouth shut. Dre says he'll never tell anyone and kills him.

Tariq and Tasha go back home and Tasha takes him to the boiler room in the basement. Tariq tells Tasha he's not sorry for what he did, and Tasha tells him she's not either. They proceed to get rid of the evidence. Dre meets with the suppliers and the Jimenez Cartel leaders, but the sister states that there is a problem.
    i didn't believe when bilfigger said it weeks ago cuz i think killing off Reina is ridiculous! It destroys the show imo.. nothing else matters now, the game, the club, the cheating. Its all nonsense compared to killing a child. How u just move on from that? Life can never be the same for ghost and especially tasha. Wack move

Bilfigger told the truth. He gets his props.
  • black caesar
    Options
    @Beta Billfigger told us this weeks ago. He stated it to a tee.
  • Beta
    Options
    @Beta Billfigger told us this weeks ago. He stated it to a tee.

Cool in two weeks ill agree with you. Y'all some ? lol
  • black caesar
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Heading into the last part of the fourth season of the Courtney Kemp created series, the Chris Albrecht run outlet is going to the legal mattresses for its biggest show.

“The final three episodes of Power’s fourth season were leaked online due to a breach of the press screening room,” said Starz in a statement Wednesday. “This seems to be a case of password sharing that resulted in homemade videos of the episodes which were taped off a TV screen and posted online,” the home of Power, Outlander and American Gods adds. “Starz has begun forensic investigations and will take legal action against the responsible parties.”

That action may not be so hard to take against said responsive parties, as the leaker filmed the episodes off a phone and post them on his personal social media with commentary – so not exactly a criminal mastermind of Ghost or Kanan proportions at work here. By the way, even with the big HBO hack and the leak out of an Indian distributor of the August 6 episode of GoT last week, the David Benioff and D.B. Weiss EP’d show based on George R.R. Martin’s books actually went up to a series viewership high.

The Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren, Joseph Sikora, Naturi Naughton and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson starring Power started its current season strong on June 25 with steady linear viewing and big numbers via Starz’s much promoted app. Already renewed for a Season 5 when it got the Season 4 pick-up in July 2016, the show’s fourth season wraps up on September 3.

I saw the guys face that leaked the episodes. He's going to prison. LOL

• black caesar
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Somebody said that Dre is a Tony The Tiger looking ? . LMAO

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tommy said that
  • black caesar
    Options

Tommy said that

I must have missed that, but I posted the gram where I saw it.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright, somebody shoot me the very next episode.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Don't click if you haven't saw any of the final 3
    I've seen the episode after the Rayna thing but didn't actually see that one
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep, done with this thread for a few weeks. SMH.

This thread should have the same rules as the GOT thread. Yall scared to go in there posting spoilers.

I don't watch that corny ? and if you're not clicking the spoilers why does it matter?

Not one post has been made outside a spoiler telling y'all anything.On top of that people who already know what happens are saying DO NOT click them and warning y'all.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    So ya, someone hit me with that pm on those last 3 ep. My normal sites don't have it yet
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit me wit the episodes in my inbox if you know where to watch em. I read the spoilers but I still wanna see that ? .

Just need the last 2
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep, done with this thread for a few weeks. SMH.

This thread should have the same rules as the GOT thread. Yall scared to go in there posting spoilers.

I don't watch that corny ? and if you're not clicking the spoilers why does it matter?

Not one post has been made outside a spoiler telling y'all anything.On top of that people who already know what happens are saying DO NOT click them and warning y'all.

Fair point. Truth be told I'll probably break down and watch the leaked episodes.
  • Beta
    Options
    Shame on y'all ?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody got the final episode in its entirety let a ? know
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint watchin ? until it drops in good quality