Ace Hood-To Whom It May Concern (New Music)

Options
2»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek is similar to ace
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Meek > Average Hood

Ace Hood has a few tight hooks but meek has a few tight projects. I'm glad meek took ace's slot since Ace was literally re-writing the same ? song for 10 years. ? been played out besides a few pieces of songs.

U can't even name another song that sounds like hustle hard n go n get it, that's a 3 month period. How did u stretch that to 10 years? U can put ace on that single featuring Nikki meek did a couple years ago and there's literally no difference lol. Especially since that ? reeks of Khaled

Both those songs are re-written versions of "Overtime", "Cash Flow", Insert half the skippable tracks during the starvation mixtapes as well. Meek was able to retain a portion of his fanbase and merge it with nikki to get that hit. It's the same reason DC2 had a bigger impact than all of ace woods mixtapes combined. The ? shut down dat piff.

Meanwhile Ace Wood had the connect with Khaled who put him on many tracks he never had the clout to be on and he still had an inconsistent fanbase and music that has 0 lasting appeal.

Ace can actually flow tho....meek still has yet to learn to do so

Are you kidding me lol. Meek actually tells unique stories with a dope flow something Ace Wood could never do. Ace Hood could never write a Tony Story, YBA, or Middle of the Summer. Every ? major song Ace writes is generic. Whereas meek has some generic ? but has specific stories that are told very well.

Haha so you are defending meek and calling another rapper generic? Is this the matrix?

Listen to starvation 2...meek doesnt have deep ? like that...plus meek has struggled to find a flow his whole career

Struggled. If anything Meek is a slightly more versatile Ace Hood. All them Starvations are about the same bullshist about momma ain't being home and having no ? to ? in and ? these ? lmao. I swear i brought this up before but Starvation 2 literally has a tracklist that goes:

2. Going Down (Meek out flows ace hood on his own ? )
    3. ? Damn (? repeating ? Damn the whole ? song)
    4. ? Em All (gee wonder what the next song will be called)
    5. ? Da World (oh ? what an original name after the last track!)

Just listened through all these songs and it's the same ? song over and ? over with the cliche Rick Ross BMF style production. Meanwhile i can listen to DC2 and that ? still sounds dope as ? .

But meeks career has been the same songs since before he signed with tip...haha you are literally calling out one rapper and defending a rapper who does exactly what you are ? about but worse.....theres a reason why meek gets called out for always bringing up the rolex and wraiths, its well known that meeks limited with voice, flow, and subject matter....everyone is a hater but hes still going to get paid right?

The starvation series all have a different sound...yet meek still screaming off beat since the beginning

Starvation 2 > dc2.....thats not even a close comparison....ace hood the better rapper and better artist
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek > Average Hood

Ace Hood has a few tight hooks but meek has a few tight projects. I'm glad meek took ace's slot since Ace was literally re-writing the same ? song for 10 years. ? been played out besides a few pieces of songs.

U can't even name another song that sounds like hustle hard n go n get it, that's a 3 month period. How did u stretch that to 10 years? U can put ace on that single featuring Nikki meek did a couple years ago and there's literally no difference lol. Especially since that ? reeks of Khaled

Both those songs are re-written versions of "Overtime", "Cash Flow", Insert half the skippable tracks during the starvation mixtapes as well. Meek was able to retain a portion of his fanbase and merge it with nikki to get that hit. It's the same reason DC2 had a bigger impact than all of ace woods mixtapes combined. The ? shut down dat piff.

Meanwhile Ace Wood had the connect with Khaled who put him on many tracks he never had the clout to be on and he still had an inconsistent fanbase and music that has 0 lasting appeal.

Ace can actually flow tho....meek still has yet to learn to do so

Are you kidding me lol. Meek actually tells unique stories with a dope flow something Ace Wood could never do. Ace Hood could never write a Tony Story, YBA, or Middle of the Summer. Every ? major song Ace writes is generic. Whereas meek has some generic ? but has specific stories that are told very well.

Haha so you are defending meek and calling another rapper generic? Is this the matrix?

Listen to starvation 2...meek doesnt have deep ? like that...plus meek has struggled to find a flow his whole career

Struggled. If anything Meek is a slightly more versatile Ace Hood. All them Starvations are about the same bullshist about momma ain't being home and having no ? to ? in and ? these ? lmao. I swear i brought this up before but Starvation 2 literally has a tracklist that goes:

2. Going Down (Meek out flows ace hood on his own ? )
    3. ? Damn (? repeating ? Damn the whole ? song)
    4. ? Em All (gee wonder what the next song will be called)
    5. ? Da World (oh ? what an original name after the last track!)

Just listened through all these songs and it's the same ? song over and ? over with the cliche Rick Ross BMF style production. Meanwhile i can listen to DC2 and that ? still sounds dope as ? .

But meeks career has been the same songs since before he signed with tip...haha you are literally calling out one rapper and defending a rapper who does exactly what you are ? about but worse.....theres a reason why meek gets called out for always bringing up the rolex and wraiths, its well known that meeks limited with voice, flow, and subject matter....everyone is a hater but hes still going to get paid right?

The starvation series all have a different sound...yet meek still screaming off beat since the beginning

Starvation 2 > dc2.....thats not even a close comparison....ace hood the better rapper and better artist

DC2 literally was playing in every ? whip in the hood and even the suburbs when it dropped. It shut down Dat Piff as well. When starvation 2 came out it didn't nearly have that much of an impact.

Yes meek yells and talks about his rollie way too much. But as a far as a rapper he is more consistent and has a more loyal fanbase than Ace Hood who never had a fanbase. Ace Hoods bars are sorry and more generic than meeks who simply just makes better music. That's why Meek has the career he has and Ace Hood has watches running away from him on the red carpet.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Idk how it is in Broward but Kodak gets more love down here in Dade than Ace
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lol at ace being generic (valid) and somehow meek being versatile and unique (? please).

Go and get it sounds nothing like cash flow. Meek more versatile yet in every thread ? complain about the same thing (they go overboard with that tho)
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ? that tho, this a dope song n I hope he stay with it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

He has a connection with hood ? that ace never had for some reason
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? DOPE !!!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at ace being generic (valid) and somehow meek being versatile and unique (? please).

Go and get it sounds nothing like cash flow. Meek more versatile yet in every thread ? complain about the same thing (they go overboard with that tho)

Key word is people still talk about meek enough to complain about how generic he is. Yes meek repeats alot of the same ? and can be reptitive like ace. But he is a better version of ace. Reason being is he will have the same anthems about getting cash but also has the storytelling tracks that paint more vivid pictures than any ace hood song.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Meek is similar to ace

Thanks man
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In broward it's Kodak > ace
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised to see AH got defenders/fans

I've lived in S.FL primarily for the last 10 years and idk anyone that listens to his music

Dude had a shot but could never capitalize.
    I blame it on lack of criminal element in his gimmick
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

I've lived in S.FL primarily for the last 10 years and idk anyone that listens to his music

I've said this before he should have moved CA or NY. Dude gimmick is a trap for where he is from.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

Thissssss hes not a criminal an talking bout murder an being high so florida dont ? with him...he is just a good artist who expresses himself
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ace Hood dates a girl i went to high school with. Sexy as ? . Shelah Marie in the instagram and she in ill pix
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ace Hood always spit flames..he just didnt get that Push DJ Khaled give other people outside his crew
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Ace Hood always spit flames..he just didnt get that Push DJ Khaled give other people outside his crew

Stop lying.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayb sometimes we dont what we deserve
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Funniest part is bow wow looking at him like this is why it feels like to watch an L
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayb sometimes we dont what we deserve

Preach @blackgod813