Get this off brand Cali ? the ? outta here

Name the state closest to Hawaii......

Alaska
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all y'all, I ain't explanin ?

...see what happened was,

OB say she comin Early August. No specific dates or nun so i took that vague ass information and forgot all about it. She pop up in the City for one night talm bout only 5-10 pm...brah ima spend half of that in Rush Hour Traffic . She was talking about how her friends were gon trip about leaving them. I also was in the Hooptie since a ? had the car accident, I ain't want her to comw on here clowning and ? bout a ? temporary whip that need some WD-40 and a new suspension. Lol
    PLUS, i had mandatory overtime at my job that whole weekend. By the time i processed erything, a ? couldn't really do much.
    OB shoulda communicated better, that's all...i schtill luh her tho

you sound like a whole hoe

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OB say she comin Early August. No specific dates or nun so i took that vague ass information and forgot all about it. She pop up in the City for one night talm bout only 5-10 pm...brah ima spend half of that in Rush Hour Traffic . She was talking about how her friends were gon trip about leaving them. I also was in the Hooptie since a ? had the car accident, I ain't want her to comw on here clowning and ? bout a ? temporary whip that need some WD-40 and a new suspension. Lol
    PLUS, i had mandatory overtime at my job that whole weekend. By the time i processed erything, a ? couldn't really do much.

It gotta be rough to be a Fat & Ugly 35 year old ? ? pretending to be Comcast Agent and you resort to the internet to finally get a way out Mom's house...

I actually feel sorry for ? ass ? that gotta live this way
  • BusterBreeze
    Options

It gotta be rough to be a Fat & Ugly 35 year old ? ? pretending to be Comcast Agent and you resort to the internet to finally get a way out Mom's house...

you type like an instagram ? on her period
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aggressive content

*insert girly 50 cent in mets jersey*
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1kne1ludvao5.gif

lol it's cringeworthy how ? lame this ? is brah
  • BusterBreeze
    Options

1kne1ludvao5.gif

lol it's cringeworthy how ? lame this ? is brah

you not gettin no Lols bruh just end this

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yall need to apologize. Y'all is boys!
  • BusterBreeze
    Options
    Yall need to apologize. Y'all is boys!

lol ? that ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat bought to drop some heat
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Or maybe she's waiting on the new mobile site upgrade that stew promised us 4 days ago. ? ?
  • All5KingDrive
    All5KingDrive Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
    Kat bought to drop some heat

She just lurkin in reactions
    That WestSider got her duct taped in a Basement somewhere near Homan on the WestSide of Chicago
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only in Cali

zwqwigrolm4a.jpg

Home of Champions

t0wkcvsq5jez.jpg
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny that La has so much Mexicans but it's so poorly landscaped outside of the Oracle Arena

racist af bro smh

but there's obviously still construction going on so no sense in landscaping yet

oh and that aint LA
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It's funny that La has so much Mexicans but it's so poorly landscaped outside of the Oracle Arena
    The Home of Champions is Oakland, sir. Im back

U sound like Ob... "i thought golden state was in LA?"
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...custom ripped in Harlem
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    16th year wedding anniversary ajsxca1ots10.jpg

She was looking good in that raincoat g
This discussion has been closed.