• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

its a wash but I'm curious to see what Buddy's been working on
  • last_man_standi
    last_man_standi Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options
    i still think its unfortunate no one realizes how much they down play irving as a player in cleveland. I just remember when he randomly gets benched after Lebron looks at tyron lue.I remember when Lebron and the bench came back down 30 from the pacers and they won while kyrie was on the bench was a very bad look. I also remember in game 5 of the playoffs while kyrie was gettting going and was benched. I feelkyrie think he does not get the respect he deserves playing with lebron which i agree with. I finally realized Westbrook did not get the respect he deserved playing with Kevin Durant. it is what it is. Klay will never get the respect he deserves playing behind curry as well.
  • last_man_standi
    last_man_standi Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options
    It is what it is
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Question to non pelican fans.What you think n.o.will do this year? Playoffs or No playoffs? What seed if they make it?

I think adding rondo and moving holliday to the 2 was a good move,acquiring frank jackson was good too(don't know if he'll get much tick) they got clark,moore,hill.Cousins lost weight,motivated in shape(contract year).I think if their key players stay healthy they'll make it as a 6-8 seed
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black Suns jersey from scumbag KJ era were nice
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

basic af
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T wolves @ spurs opening night.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad news y'all

"After 30 years on the job, the Celtics are moving on from trainer Ed Lacerte.

The move, first reported by the Boston Herald, comes as the Celtics are in the midst of reshaping their ‘sports science and training’ program, and comes as the second move from this department in as many days (strength coach Bryan Doo, with the club for 15 years, announced that he was leaving the organization in an Instagram post on Friday).

One of the most iconic trainers in NBA history, Lacerte was the longest tenured trainer in C’s history, and was the trainer for the USA's 1992 Olympic men’s basketball Dream Team."

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question to non pelican fans.What you think n.o.will do this year? Playoffs or No playoffs? What seed if they make it?

I think adding rondo and moving holliday to the 2 was a good move,acquiring frank jackson was good too(don't know if he'll get much tick) they got clark,moore,hill.Cousins lost weight,motivated in shape(contract year).I think if their key players stay healthy they'll make it as a 6-8 seed

Fringe playoff team first round exit. Bench is weak not enough shooting and the HC is in over his head.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think they'll be in the mix for a playoff spot if their key players remain relatively healthy. I actually like the trio of Holiday, Cousins and Davis but I'm not crazy about the rest of the pieces around them.....Rondo was a solid pickup since Holiday can play on or off the ball however I still feel like lack of spacing and 3 point shooting is going to be a problem if Rondo and Hill are the other two starters
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad news y'all

The move, first reported by the Boston Herald, comes as the Celtics are in the midst of reshaping their ‘sports science and training’ program, and comes as the second move from this department in as many days (strength coach Bryan Doo, with the club for 15 years, announced that he was leaving the organization in an Instagram post on Friday).

One of the most iconic trainers in NBA history, Lacerte was the longest tenured trainer in C’s history, and was the trainer for the USA's 1992 Olympic men’s basketball Dream Team."

If it ain't the Asian guy idgaf
  • Beta
    Options

8-10 seed

They might get lucky as far as health to make it. Atleast they have some type of depth at the guard spots now. Rondo and clark might make them get to the playoffs as an 8th seed to lose to the warriors just like the last time they were there
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Sad news y'all

If it ain't the Asian guy idgaf

You keep your thing for Asian guys to yourself

Oh ? the Asian guy IS leaving...that was the only guy in the organization that was a real one
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yea the whole staff, not sure why yet
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a feeling we'd open at GS
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I like that lineup
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Cavs going to get mopped though
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    That all looks good. Wall finally getting that shine. Sixers getting shine, wolves getting shine

Nice to see things change up

My issue kinda is the Knicks but I get it. Major market
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shocked that abc doing a 8pm xmas game and TNT only doing a 10:30 game