The Official Final Ill Community Read Only Thread

Options

Comments

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is this thread about?

what new platform are we moving to and does anybody honestly it to gain any more members than we have now. Everytime they upgrade we lose content and users. its makes no sense.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Well friends,

So far this year, I've been to Philadelphia, New Orleans, London, Amsterdam, Denver, LA, Miami, and Atlanta.

Next week, I'll be in St Louis. Next month, Phoenix, Vegas, and Montreal. October is DC for Howard's homecoming. November is Costa Rica. And New Years Eve will be in Phuket, Thailand. I had so many more selfies of a quarter of my face in front of a local landmark to share. But I guess I won't get the chance. You guys could have been anywhere in the world while I was on those trips. But you were here with me...on the IC. I appreciate that. So long friends!

Where do u get the time and money to travel so much?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

Recap the IC the best you can

Shiiiiieettt...this may take a minute. Lol
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what new platform are we moving to and does anybody honestly it to gain any more members than we have now. Everytime they upgrade we lose content and users. its makes no sense.

nevermind read the top thread and realized what i wAS NOw seeing when going to the main website. I think that is going to be a death sentence for the ic. The graphics and lights and ? take away from the conversation. instead of having indepth convos ? going to be making 2 sentence twitter like replies...though I hope I am wrong.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Well friends,

So far this year, I've been to Philadelphia, New Orleans, London, Amsterdam, Denver, LA, Miami, and Atlanta.

Next week, I'll be in St Louis. Next month, Phoenix, Vegas, and Montreal. October is DC for Howard's homecoming. November is Costa Rica. And New Years Eve will be in Phuket, Thailand. I had so many more selfies of a quarter of my face in front of a local landmark to share. But I guess I won't get the chance. You guys could have been anywhere in the world while I was on those trips. But you were here with me...on the IC. I appreciate that. So long friends!

It's called not having any kids.

Lmao

But how long do u stay when you're in Europe for example?

Gotta lot of vacation days?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She gets paid to travel. #Boss
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well friends,

eybvp9144w3s.png
    Savage

I know you can't wait to put them back to school pics up :joy:
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i had so many fof threads but the mods stayed hatin on a non playa. my first thread on the ic was in 07 and it was, "new york ? didnt invent rap just ask ali" or some ? like that. that ? went triple platinum then it got deleted. just like true ? mods. when somebody else shines they dont take to kindly to that. anyway im going to miss the ic. i hope i find another forum just as funny and with the same type of characters on here
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well friends,

Lmao

But how long do u stay when you're in Europe for example?

Gotta lot of vacation days?

Yea I have a gang of vacation days. And I work 12 hour shifts, so taking off a Wednesday and Thursday for me means having the full week off.

But yea, I was in Europe for 6 days. To me if the flight is 7+ hours, you might as well stay a week. Phuket is a different story. That's a whole day traveling itself. That would be more like a 9- 10 day situation
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? dont even know....

If it wasn't for a ? like me trying to enlighten y'all ? with all types of posts and flavors....

The site wouldn't be the same....

You gotta keep it innovative and new/creative...

You gotta come provocative, ? .....

Posts gotta be spine-tingling with mad styles....

And crazy/dangerous bust your ? open ether....

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well friends,

We should totally hang out and not have any kids together.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nevermind read the top thread and realized what i wAS NOw seeing when going to the main website. I think that is going to be a death sentence for the ic. The graphics and lights and ? take away from the conversation. instead of having indepth convos ? going to be making 2 sentence twitter like replies...though I hope I am wrong.

True.

Maybe it's because I'm on pc and don't have a smartphone, but if that's what the new format's gonna look like.........it's not gonna work out.

Meaning, going by what you said.........if they're trying to make the new format look similar to twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc...........then it makes no sense for people to come over here when they could just stay on those social media sites.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Y'all ? dont even know....

If it wasn't for a ? like me trying to enlighten y'all ? with all types of posts and flavors....

The site wouldn't be the same....

You gotta keep it innovative and new/creative...

You gotta come provocative, ? .....

Posts gotta be spine-tingling with mad styles....

And crazy/dangerous bust your ? open ether....

Lol, aight Rae.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Rip max he always came through with the wwe and walking dead spoilers

Shout out to khalissi for the nudes and stripping

Shout out to lou for the random facts

Cant forget the iheartcali exposure thread shout out to her and her new movies

P.s. aquafina had a fat ass
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've visited this forum since the days of when Dat ? Jamal and Joseph Sun were at the frontlines in some of the most hilarious threads.
    I've forgotten the content of those threads, but I remember the humourous banter from them.

• Busta Carmichael
    Options
    warren98 wrote: »
    I've visited this forum since the days of when Dat ? Jamal and Joseph Sun were at the frontlines in some of the most hilarious threads.
    I've forgotten the content of those threads, but I remember the humourous banter from them.

Jamal lost more than a decade ago but the ether was so strong that I will continue on forever.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well friends,

eybvp9144w3s.png
    Savage

I know you can't wait to put them back to school pics up :joy:

Can...not...wait
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    fryy94344ahx.gif

Oh ? ..that reminds me

yb5oeu30yuo7.png