Meester wrote: »
    Shout out to khalissi for the nudes and stripping

iw7pme.jpg

DF? When this happen?

Ask Google yo
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O to Lou for the sample threads and everyone who participated and dropped beats

S/O the Standardized Slaughter Thread

Both Playaz Lounge Threads

Hope I made some of y'all think and benefit from some of my posts in various Religion based threads

I can't front this ? contributed to my personal life in more than a few ways

RIP the Reason

In no way am I trying to recap this past decade though

I don't know where else to go to get content like the content found here
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o to all the IC chicks who sacrificed their noods for the greater good of the IC.

You ladies...are the real MVP's

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Rip max he always came through with the wwe and walking dead spoilers

Shout out to khalissi for the nudes and stripping

Shout out to lou for the random facts

Cant forget the iheartcali exposure thread shout out to her and her new movies

P.s. aquafina had a fat ass

Where the nudes
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Aqua does Have a phat azzz tho. No denying that
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Where to begin...

@Kat I sent emails to your man. Along with a few others here. I wonder if he got em?

@Recaptimus_Prime360 our mod campaign the summer of 2012 was cool. Lots of laughs. Thanks for being Joe Biden to my Obama

@_Goldie_ our little argument involving who unbanned @Beta and who didnt in that thread with you and ashley...we cool bro. You good peoples. Rrspect your taste in music and the ladies.

@Sion my day 1. As yall in Canada say, my woes. You the reason I became a mod. We had good laughs. You trill as ? as always cool in my book. Always respect.

@Black_Samson you and @irony need to sign up for thar mtv show and meet up. Give us that much!

@obnoxiouslyfresh No one will ever know our secret of what you pm'd me a year or so back. It resides in my google photos in a special folder. Magically delicious.

@matches malone you have been a worthy foe in the ether thread. Much respect.

@Busta Carmichael your threads getting derailed by supergangster have been a highlight in many sleepless nights. We need the fof threads to follow. Classic.

@Stew stay being a player like you only know how to be.

Ill add more later. This is rough.

By Joe Budden you mean me smashing nothing but the highest quality of dimes available...

csozmrvep52v.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joker crying and ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    S/o to all the FOF threads.

My gawd we had some classic ? . A plethora of laughs.

I can't even decide which FOF thread WAS the best.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH this ? can't be real

I literally went from a young adult to an old father figure on this forum

I went from posting as a young married soldier on my 2nd deployment

to getting out of the military and now being a divorced oldhead running my own business

along the way I got to know way too many strangers personal business....some of ya'll lives are truly wrecks that always managed to make me feel better about my own ? :joy:

a couple other posters grew up with me too........never thought I be posting long enough for @Kat to become somebody's wife..........anything is truly possible

I'm gon try the new site, but I can already tell it might not be my speed..........looks like I'm gon be one of those OGs lost to the upgrade

ya'll IC yungins need to use my sad smiley face game to carry on the heritage :(
    Yeah yeah yeah ? all that

You ? Kimi or nah Pops
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    S/o to...damn forgot her name.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    SMH this ? can't be real

I literally went from a young adult to an old father figure on this forum

I went from posting as a young married soldier on my 2nd deployment

to getting out of the military and now being a divorced oldhead running my own business

along the way I got to know way too many strangers personal business....some of ya'll lives are truly wrecks that always managed to make me feel better about my own ? :joy:

a couple other posters grew up with me too........never thought I be posting long enough for @Kat to become somebody's wife..........anything is truly possible

I'm gon try the new site, but I can already tell it might not be my speed..........looks like I'm gon be one of those OGs lost to the upgrade

ya'll IC yungins need to use my sad smiley face game to carry on the heritage :(
    Yeah yeah yeah ? all that

You ? Kimi or nah Pops

:joy:

I plead the 5th like all the other alleged female posters

Kimi already sonned me on here :(

but son u never told me how u cracked open Marley........I still don't know if that Marley situation was a win or loss
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Shout out to all the sexy men here ...I only shared one posters nudes in our all girl NSFW pm ....I promise and apparently he shared his nudes too so I don't feel bad You know who you are !!

And to all the ladies of the IC ....don't leave. The IC needs you !!!

IC Legacy .....

Been a mod all but 3 months of my entire posting career. Hate me or love me ....I don't really care lol

Gave a lot of good family law advice. Helped at least 3 dad's gain custody of their kids

Always stood up for the female posters

*blows kisses and kush*

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

See y'all on the flip side ....