What's the back story behind this move?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @Stew

u still miss beezy don't u bruh

I noticed her pic got slipped in there 1st :(

lol U must not frequent the Playas Lounge often but nah bruh. I accomplished my goal from that situation. I didnt want her to leave tho which was years later

mlunbedynwgm.gif

u should've posted her texts instead for IC history purposes.......

:joy: If im not mistaken I gave her my word I would never post them (again) but they always get randomly posted anyway

Yall ? aint ? , my word is bond B!
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    oq4hd0rcesao.png
    u6yojzahcc7j.png

This chick internet famous

? lying like ? , they dont have her nudes :joy:
    You care to wager say.......... ya mod spot?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New forum doesn't have threads....

No illpics....

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm sure most of y'all ain't gonna follow to the new home.
  • Stew
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    oq4hd0rcesao.png
    u6yojzahcc7j.png

This chick internet famous

? lying like ? , they dont have her nudes :joy:
    You care to wager say.......... ya mod spot?

tenor.gif

Unfortunately I know some things but theres a good chance most of them dont. There may be a ghost that lives there.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You can still discuss, post pics, and do all the same ? you do on this version of the IC. Think of the ? like 2k. ? go rush out to buy that ? day 1 knowing it's got all sorts of ? up things about it still and just keep playing til they put out patches to fix ? . New IC of course still needs some work, but the ? will be going just as it should
  • Stew
    Options
    Damn..I'm sad to see it go. I peeped the new site, can't get with it.

For me, The IC is a place to let off some steam, engage in some interesting discussion and some of the posters here put me on to some things I wasn't aware of.

I've never really expressed this before, but the IC gave me legit diversion the year that my mom was sick and she passed. Although I had family and good friends looking out for me, at times you just want to be left alone. Often when that would happen, I'd come to this site because I knew something someone would say on here was good for a laugh (or several) or I could lose myself in a discussion in one of the threads for a couple of mins and just forget about things. I'm grateful that this site gave me that outlet.

So whatever time is left on this site, I'll enjoy it until the wheels fall off.

I didn't know any of you personally, but for the most part you all seemed like some good people and I hope everyone here flourishes in whatever path life takes you going forward...

Damn you @Joker_De_La_Lover :joy:
  • Stew
    Options
    Some beautiful stuff being said but that doesn't change the fact that yall are in y'all's feelings. Lol

For something thats not even close to being done yet

pf0eddh8yl3l.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Joker was the moderator who was hated.

Count the ? "why is joker" a mod? Threads. They hated me.

Cause they ain't me
  • Stew
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    But just so I do want this archived for the history of the internets... @Stew ? your football team from now til the end of time...? Dan Snyder, ? Kirk Cousins, ? Jay Gruden, and ? FedEx Field...

Before I do this.....Im totally on the ? Dan Snyder and ? FedEx Field train but you went too far bro....

3dvsl1owtyyi.png

4znizbws5x8i.jpg

j4pt3j2k5pk6.jpg

g9tis4fqal77.jpg

teaht17vxb7m.jpg

zjg0p6nedgt2.jpg
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Damn IC gone for thanksgiving again? Had the beef with goobs and seeds lmao, great NBA talk and hilarious roast threads, JEFF AXEL had fun on here it helped me before I got my whip I was lowkey yet I had fun. Follow me on Twitter @unstoppableAX

p3e2uq49lx6r.gif

Lol...I remember him and dude from CS had a Bb game on camera..lol, both dem ? was awful

That was years ago I'm much improved now I play 20 hours a week now u don't want that employment brothaman
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can still discuss, post pics, and do all the same ? you do on this version of the IC. Think of the ? like 2k. ? go rush out to buy that ? day 1 knowing it's got all sorts of ? up things about it still and just keep playing til they put out patches to fix ? . New IC of course still needs some work, but the ? will be going just as it should

I'll give it a chance since I've had fun on here for 7 years, I'm mainly on twitter foreal but what's the link to the new forum?
  • Stew
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

I'll give it a chance since I've had fun on here for 7 years, I'm mainly on twitter foreal but what's the link to the new forum?

https://www.themaven.net/allhiphop

We already know u think the ? is wack, just give your feedback! :joy:
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Bodied Lurk and Dubbs on Wax

The time Pico tried to send me a nood but I had her on block

Went toe to toe wit Chuck, Zee, Kai, and Six without takin a major L

Made an IC chick fall in Love

Low Key brought about the demise of Sleep Walkin In Japan...trillfate know what it is

jpqzq28ghs3s.png

Ima unsung hero on this ?

No the ? u didnt ? .

Why don't u square up so we can give the people at least one fight b4 this ? goes down tho
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh you are safe girl. Travel and post away. As a matter of fact you should do your own story

And @Stew ain't ? !!! Lol

Yea ive came to terms with myself about this a few years ago and thats why OB didnt tell me she was gonna be in ATL a couple weeks ago. I could be a lot worse tho, Im still a good guy, sorta.

@Stew

Don't feel no kinda way, I don't think she was gonna tell us she actually touched down until I asked her was she here via PM.

Then she gone give some ol' random tiny ass window/time frame to get up....

I know YOU got a track record on here, but I ain't een do nothin' to warrant that semi-dodge! lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    You can still discuss, post pics, and do all the same ? you do on this version of the IC.

@blackrain

Tell us what we...........won't............be able to do anymore.

I think that more than anything is gonna determine the success or failure of the new platform.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just peeped the new format.

Not feeling it at all.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Just peeped the new format.

Not feeling it at all.

I woke up this morning and found out I was tagged by two posters on the new site...

Jumped on there and I can't even access nothing...

If it ain't broke...