• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He only got 2 songs
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't disrespect keef comparing him to bobby

lol keef had more time to become a superstar. Bobby had what? 3 months tops?

I don't like and hot ? took the world by storm in the same fashion.

Keef don't wanna be in the limelight is why he stays out the way and away from other rappers
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legendary for having one of the worst album covers ever?
    shmurda-she-wrote.jpg

He must have rotten teef.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Keef don't wanna be in the limelight is why he stays out the way and away from other rappers

Well since u kno him why doesnt he want TO be
  • trendsetta1030
    edited August 2017
    Options

Don't kno em … mfs not tryn sell out…
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    He's the Cheif Keef of 2014

And chief keef gettin more money now then he ever did
    He didnt do any of it
    pachá12 wrote: »
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Legendary at reminding us that the Hip Hop Police are alive and well, thus giving him Legendary retrospect that maybe he shouldn't have made the 'Hot ? ' video that got his crew Legendary prison time.

U think it was the video

I think the video and him naming all the people who did dirt raised the law's antenna and then they started diggin.

j4wzo54qrp45.jpg
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    One hit wonder who got booked at the worst time right when could have blown up. Whats he in jail for again
    That's the sad part. It takes years for some ? to get on and he came out of nowhere and ? up his real chance to eat doing dumb ? ? .
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone make a legendary one for keef... i wanna see something
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's the Cheif Keef of 2014

And chief keef gettin more money now then he ever did

Doin what??

Owning an art gallery and a marijuana dispensary for one
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »
    someone make a legendary one for keef... i wanna see something

You kno ? will be regional bias… I doubt mfs here listen 2 keef… your reachin
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legend to us hell no, but maybe to these new lil weird ? babies. These new lil ? adore criminals. ? like Shmurda and Lil Tay K excite them.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Legend to us hell no, but maybe to these new lil weird ? babies. These new lil ? adore criminals. ? like Shmurda and Lil Tay K excite them.

Im excited to..america loves a gangsta...capone.billy da kid...its the white blood that flows thru the ? i AINT GONA FIGHT IT!!#
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one-hit wonder that blew the best opportunity he ever had? If you said legendary idiot then I might have agreed.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? chief keef CANT do major ? because he owe interscope bread

Get off his ? daedae
  • blackgod813
    Options

Get off his ? daedae

Dude say he got fired so he dont owe them
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If telling on yourself through rhymes ? dancing on tables for greedy record industry jews and blowing your chances by getting incarcerated makes you a legend then yeah he a legend........A legendary failure
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legendary for what exactly???? This fool had a hit with "hot ? ". Had the streets thumpin. And then him and his whole crew get locked up for doin petty ? . If Bobby Shmurda is legendary then so is J-Kwon, Vanilla Ice, and Bone Crusher. All 1 hit wonders

I guess because him and his dudes let their guns blam they're supposed to be legends. I know plenty of dudes who busted guns at one point and can't say there is anything legendary about them either

How dare you.....Vanilla Ice had Ninja Rap also. lol

tumblr_mgvhovsapU1rrov60o1_500.gif
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    I keep tryina read through this thread but after every post I scroll back up for this...

84860557.gif
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legendary ? nuuga
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This ? is legendary for snitching on himself and his whole crew in the only hit song he has.
    The one-hit wonder that blew the best opportunity he ever had? If you said legendary idiot then I might have agreed.

How u know this mans chances in life ? U ? ?

Get off his ? daedae

I notice a lot of Connery... telling on yourself in raps is dumb ? Jeezy boosie Gucci gotta jayz 50 cent mobb deep have song where jayz tells us his plug was in st Thomas, when he shot the in my lifetime video in St Thomas , Gucci tellin us how kicked in bmf doors for a living before rap, jeezy kept the yams at his auntie house, boosie rapped bout knocking ? and ended up on death row , were they just dumb ? ? Do you really believe the police started investigating them after the song dropped? Of were they already targets

If you don't know be quiet , naps is hard east New York crimes, why ? Bc it's not gentrified yet and they can't start the process until the gangs off the streets, there was another gang out east New York called the wave gang , they killed "innocent" ? , next thing u know secret indictment come, scoop like 40 ? off the street at once, nvm to be herd from again, now that's a straight prison gang. Only difference they didn't have the number 1 song in the world.

Bobby a legend bc his story bigger than rap, he can be in the next hidden colors.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

Get off his ? daedae

He's signed 2 gwop… interscope fired em… now get of my ? goofy…
    Cain wrote: »
    This ? is legendary for snitching on himself and his whole crew in the only hit song he has.

How u know this mans chances in life ? U ? ?

Get off his ? daedae

I notice a lot of Connery... telling on yourself in raps is dumb ? Jeezy boosie Gucci gotta jayz 50 cent mobb deep have song where jayz tells us his plug was in st Thomas, when he shot the in my lifetime video in St Thomas , Gucci tellin us how kicked in bmf doors for a living before rap, jeezy kept the yams at his auntie house, boosie rapped bout knocking ? and ended up on death row , were they just dumb ? ? Do you really believe the police started investigating them after the song dropped? Of were they already targets

If you don't know be quiet , naps is hard east New York crimes, why ? Bc it's not gentrified yet and they can't start the process until the gangs off the streets, there was another gang out east New York called the wave gang , they killed "innocent" ? , next thing u know secret indictment come, scoop like 40 ? off the street at once, nvm to be herd from again, now that's a straight prison gang. Only difference they didn't have the number 1 song in the world.

Bobby a legend bc his story bigger than rap, he can be in the next hidden colors.

It's how they word it … shmurda was been watch already… how tf the hotel security knew wat room he was in an saw them playin wit guns 2 get a search warrant thru tha window?