FAIZON LOVE SAYS THAT DAVE CHAPPELLE IS THE WACKEST NGA OUT!

Options
14567810»

Comments

• matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I'm still tripping over the fact that Faizon is a comedian. I thought he was just a funny actor never heard one joke from him

I thought i saw him with hair doing stand up comedy once but it was just the ? bruce bruce
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Faizon probably think eddie Griffin is funny
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Faizon probably think eddie Griffin is funny

He is tho
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was a Dave Chapelle fan way before the show.

Dave Chapelle, Patrice O'Neal, hannibal burress>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all these wack as ? def jam comics

Foh with that "white people be dancing like this"
    Comedy

Aside from the legends (chis rock, Pryor,Eddie Murphy,red fox etc,) most of those ? are terrible.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He better watch his health.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »
    Was a Dave Chapelle fan way before the show.

Dave Chapelle, Patrice O'Neal, hannibal burress>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all these wack as ? def jam comics

Foh with that "white people be dancing like this"
    Comedy

Aside from the legends (chis rock, Pryor,Eddie Murphy,red fox etc,) most of those ? are terrible.

As I already pointed out, Chappelle was a Def Jam comedian. Let's not start dissing for no reason.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen faizon comedy routine didn't know the ? was a comic for years.

Faizon Love got put on because he used to imitate Robin Harris while he was still alive. He would be backstage at Robin's shows doin impressions of him as a joke before he went out on stage. When Robin died folks remembered Faizon's impersonations and had him audition for the part in Robin's place.

Had Robin Harris not died Faizon would still be doing stand-up full time, prolly some 3rd or 4th tier warm up act to the warm up act to the warm up act.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen faizon comedy routine didn't know the ? was a comic for years.

Faizon Love got put on because he used to imitate Robin Harris while he was still alive. He would be backstage at Robin's shows doin impressions of him as a joke before he went out on stage. When Robin died folks remembered Faizon's impersonations and had him audition for the part in Robin's place.

Had Robin Harris not died Faizon would still be doing stand-up full time, prolly some 3rd or 4th tier warm up act to the warm up act to the warm up act.

Yep bebe kids was fazion