The Official Final Ill Community Read Only Thread

Options

Comments

• king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all we need now is for ? , Real Lady, Jellybean, Death187sin and the rest of them old posters to fall through. They lurkin... They see this ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully most people stay posting, but if not, I'm gonna miss you guys.
    It really is ? weird that there is an online community of people that "I know" but actually wouldn't know them from any other post on the street. There a few of us that have met in real life but most are just another avi and screen name but there is a peculiar "I'm gonna miss these guys" but they're phantoms really.... I'll never know when they pass away or if they got married or anything and it feels like I'm missing out on something but I never had anything to begin with. It's such a mind fuckery that who ever knew? I didn't think the day I signed up I'd be here 12 yrs later. 12 YEARS!!! wtf!?! like how, when? Jesus crust.
    no-regrets-tattoo-i-regert-nothing.jpg

You're the coolest people I have ever met, there's not too many minds and personalities like yours around here, if there were I wouldn't be here that's why I believe the people of the IC are unique and I'm grateful you guys let me hang* around so long, it's been a great pleasure reading your thoughts and learning so much from you. I wouldn't understand half as much as I do now if it wasn't for you guys.
    d5197c004cef23b94f3bdcc973821cb7--jimmy-feelings.jpg

Love this!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Just wanna say...

i7gB6t.gif

Illest ? about Bruce Lee, was he was a genuine dude. Lotta people get really good at, or believe themselves to be really good at something. They get full of themselves, they take their gifts for granted in the belief that these things are what I've earned. And not at all gifts, that i am the thing that makes me the thing.

They take that and they water it down to people who want to be like them. Not acknowledging the truth that, this is a gift. This is a blessing, I was bestowed this as "levels" through trials and tribulations that I earned. But they were there as gifts to be earned but gifts none the less.

I can teach you my method, but you can never know my madness. So he imparts his wisdom and skill upon others. To share theses gifts, but only through that process stated before can he really gain the respect for his gifts.

So when he speaks, he speaks his truth,..the truth. And it's genuine, it's profound. But it can seem nonsense. This gray area is where you find most swindlers and false prophets. But Bruce Lee is a child of the light, gifted by the heavens, low key unappreciated by man.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It really is ? weird that there is an online community of people that "I know" but actually wouldn't know them from any other post on the street. There a few of us that have met in real life but most are just another avi and screen name but there is a peculiar "I'm gonna miss these guys" but they're phantoms really.... I'll never know when they pass away or if they got married or anything and it feels like I'm missing out on something but I never had anything to begin with. It's such a mind fuckery that who ever knew? I didn't think the day I signed up I'd be here 12 yrs later. 12 YEARS!!! wtf!?! like how, when? Jesus crust.

You're the coolest people I have ever met, there's not too many minds and personalities like yours around here, if there were I wouldn't be here that's why I believe the people of the IC are unique and I'm grateful you guys let me hang* around so long, it's been a great pleasure reading your thoughts and learning so much from you. I wouldn't understand half as much as I do now if it wasn't for you guys.

nh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPRh_ly6JM
    GTyW7Kx.png
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R&R/SL poster......

Banned by mods for being a "bad debater"....

Came back as an alias and won the sl debate series....

@Drew_Ali .....

Ill stick around till the ic folds....

• Kat
    Options

nh
    GTyW7Kx.png

This came out the year I graduated..GOAT.
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

nh
    GTyW7Kx.png

That's a lie..it came out the year after, in 2K.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @nubianigga @IamtheVILLE @thespookwhosatbythd @ineedpussy @alliknowishate

miss yall. come back one time and bless us.....thats right. all but one has been banned. smmfh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    @nubianigga @IamtheVILLE @thespookwhosatbythd @ineedpussy @alliknowishate

miss yall. come back one time and bless us.....thats right. all but one has been banned. smmfh

Why you @ yourself?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cause im the ? that originated that ? and i wanted to give myself a shoutout. is their something wrong with that?
  • ShredderILL
    ShredderILL Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options
    We also need a repository of all said nudes asap for all us uncool kids. It's only right.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    The IC always reminded me of the Renaissance. Every forum was its own cultural movement. Some posters stayed in there lane, while others mixed and mingled with everybody.

Lessons were learned, people got burned, but it was always entertaining nonetheless. I too can say that this place has gotten me through hard times with laughter.. And even a sprinkle of knowledge every now and then.

It's sad to see changes being made to a perfect thing like this. But hey, it's not far fetched to say it won't go back to the way it was one day.
    Thank you @BrideofKilla for supporting me and my art. That still means a lot to me! =)

S/o to Sourpatch. Lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tvjvhd6g6xk5.png

Anybody know lbrindley?

k6eadnddh7cm.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    The IC always reminded me of the Renaissance. Every forum was its own cultural movement. Some posters stayed in there lane, while others mixed and mingled with everybody.

Lessons were learned, people got burned, but it was always entertaining nonetheless. I too can say that this place has gotten me through hard times with laughter.. And even a sprinkle of knowledge every now and then.

It's sad to see changes being made to a perfect thing like this. But hey, it's not far fetched to say it won't go back to the way it was one day.
    Thank you @BrideofKilla for supporting me and my art. That still means a lot to me! =)

S/o to Sourpatch. Lol

That thread came out about Covet ? got GHOST! :joy:
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    cause im the ? that originated that ? and i wanted to give myself a shoutout. is their something wrong with that?

You're lonely
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New joint seems like too much going on at once
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    tvjvhd6g6xk5.png

Anybody know lbrindley?

I saw that earlier.

She/he/it seems to co-sign the site.

I can't find the "thread", but everyone was shittin on the new site and she/he/it defended it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nh
    GTyW7Kx.png

That's a lie..it came out the year after, in 2K.

You graduated in 99?

Lord ?
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legendary forum...been on this site since 05...too bad the IC is going out like some suckas...how we go from having our own site to being demoted to a d*mn .net...aintdatboutabit