Serena Williams Says That She Finally Feels Like A Real Woman Because She's Pregnant and Feminist

Options
Matike85
Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Serena Williams is pregnant by the creator of Reddit who is a rich white man. Thoughts?
https://youtu.be/dzxH351oelk

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    What was so wrong by what she said again ?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    The weirdest ? ...I can hear the spoon swiping across the cup as she's stirring. I literally adjusted the volume on my phone because I thought I was actually hearing that sound. Smh
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good 4 her and hope she's happy man. Health 2 da child too.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A woman feels like a woman after being pregnant? Okay and?! Why is this a thing?
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @Beta ...Cuz she got a ? . Imagine we say I feel like a man now that I'm a father. Weak woman ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Nothin, but she rich and happy and some people ain't neither so..they

fi6ah8402bgv.gif

Nah. She's arguably the greatest female athlete in history but she doesn't feel like a woman til she carries a rich white man's baby? How Sway? She bedwenching hard
  • Beta
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Beta ...Cuz she got a ? . Imagine we say I feel like a man now that I'm a father. Weak woman ? .

Lol come on man
  • Beta
    Options

fi6ah8402bgv.gif

Nah. She's arguably the greatest female athlete in history but she doesn't feel like a woman til she carries a rich white man's baby? How Sway? She bedwenching hard

They shoulda never gave you ? black lives matter
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

fi6ah8402bgv.gif

tmn8h6x1saep.gif
    You don't consider the chance to give birth to a life a mind altering occasion. Robin Williams made comedy movies and was a comedian. Dude commit suicide because of depression. What "you" see, isn't always the reality of what others feel.

And what you feel, isn't always the reality of what other people see.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @Beta ...I'm serious fam. No troll or nothing. Thought about this years ago. Females always get on that ? with babies. Ur a mother now, always been a woman. She's at the highest level and it shows u it's innate 2 always seek attention in all areas with them. ? annoying.
  • buddyro
    buddyro Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    ? serena williams race trading ? .
  • Beta
    Options
    @Beta ...I'm serious fam. No troll or nothing. Thought about this years ago. Females always get on that ? with babies. Ur a mother now, always been a woman. She's at the highest level and it shows u it's innate 2 always seek attention in all areas with them. ? annoying.

Lol so when people say they feel alive after jumping out of a plane despite being alive their whole lives they on some BS?
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @Beta ....I got U. Truce. Lol. Peep this, I do agree with once a woman has a child, ALL the bells and whistles r now working. Her Mother's intuition, maternal nature etc. This I feel and agree. But all that other BS is here 2day and gone 2 mrrrrrrwwww lol. Stay up.
  • Beta
    Options
    @Beta ....I got U. Truce. Lol. Peep this, I do agree with once a woman has a child, ALL the bells and whistles r now working. Her Mother's intuition, maternal nature etc. This I feel and agree. But all that other BS is here 2day and gone 2 mrrrrrrwwww lol. Stay up.

Good talk man lol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ayo I saw this cereal commercial recently showing nothing but women being women at the end a white lady says "im a woman and we like to eat".......

............ im thinking so does the rest of the world

And animals

And bugs

Whats your point?
  • Beta
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Serena (and Venus) have both been plagued by people calling them trannies for decades it shouldn't surprise anyone that she feels this way. She internalized the hate she received and it made her feel like less than a woman.

Getting pregnant and the idea of being a mother returned that to her. So I say kudos.

Thanks for being the smart one man lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Serena (and Venus) have both been plagued by people calling them trannies for decades it shouldn't surprise anyone that she feels this way. She internalized the hate she received and it made her feel like less than a woman.

Getting pregnant and the idea of being a mother returned that to her. So I say kudos.

Lots of women have said this. Lots of feminine women have said this. I dont think it has anything to do with that. Hell, I felt like a real woman when I brought my first refrigerator. I thought... "no kidding! my mom had to spend her money on this??"....I had finally crossed a threshold.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall let serena live