The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Venezuela bought yellow cake from Niger.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_oukvcrGYum1r0jlbgo1_1280.jpg

Transcript of Trump's call to Guam

Lmao extremely famous wtf is wrong with this guy
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao extremely famous wtf is wrong with this guy

He is mentally unstable. Its not funny any more.

He needs to be impeached due to being mentally unfit to serve.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm sure thousands of people would love to go on vacation in a glass crater smh.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what they gonna do with it?

buying powder form ....

smdh
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Trump To Send Jared Kushner And Envoy To Middle East For Israeli-Palestinian Peace Talks

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jared-kushner-goes-middle-east-israel-palestine-peace-talks_us_598df2c6e4b090964296c377?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

If Jared cant fix it, no one can

@DoUwant2go2Heaven it's fast approaching ain't it?

You know it @Breezy_Kilroy! This was all written. ? said that the nations would divide the land of Israel in the last days and it would thus bring the judgment of ? . Joel 3 is one such place where this prophecy is found.

Maybe it's just a coincidence that President Trump is returning from his 17 day vacation on the same day as the Great American Solar Eclipse.....

The days are at hand and the effect of every vision. Amen.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Blame the people that ran Hillary against him

This is ? and not really worth a comment
  • Fosheezy
    edited August 2017
    Options

Nah not really. A considerable amount of people who voted Trump did so out of spite of Hillary. Everyone just got played.

It doesn't matter to me either way, I'm not the one out here blaming mfs for their fair right to vote for who they choose.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Blaming OTHERs for one's OWN actions is Hoe ?

Electing Donald Trump (of all people) as President of the United States to ... "spite" ... another person is the DUMBEST ? I have ever heard of

That fact that you defend and condone such idiocy speaks volumes about you
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's The Mooch. The Mooch is back pedaling like a mother ? lol

https://youtu.be/X-T2KRl73dM
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Military options on North Korea
    https://youtu.be/FOKNXAoNIO8

Cot damn.....Seoul is close as hell to NK, didn't know that....NK probably has all kinds of tunnels, ? traps, etc that they started building since the Korean War during the 50's....this can get really ugly
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Electing Donald Trump (of all people) as President of the United States to ... "spite" ... another person is the DUMBEST ? I have ever heard of

I didn't vote Trump.

Defending ppl right to fairly vote as they have the freedom is not the same as defending or agreeing with their vote. Y'all want the easy way out, but it just go to show the depths lack of y'all ability of critical thinking.

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Defending ppl right to fairly vote as they have the freedom is not the same as defending or agreeing with their vote. Y'all want the easy way out, but it just go to show the depths lack of y'all ability of critical thinking.

This is the ? that I've been talking about.

"The easy way out?".........

You're either an undercover racist white person or you're an extremely dumb ? .

There were two choices in this past election and it was easy as ? for black folks.

Either...............

Vote for Hillary = Progression of Obama's agenda that gave ? healthcare, freed ? with ? cases from prison, slowly bringing jobs to ? , slowly making college affordable for ? , setting up the Supreme Court to be ? -friendly for the next 30 years, etc, etc, etc...........

Or

Vote for Trump = The muthafuckin KKK in the White House, Justice Department, and Supreme Court.

Like someone posted earlier, these racist ass white folks stick together all the way down to their talking point.

My people on the other hand, never want to move in lock step and always got a group of smart/dumb ? that think they know everything and want to be the boss. This thinking is the exact reason why we see ? like we saw yesterday.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptm8IvmPck

https://www.mediaite.com/online/new-trump-campaign-ad-goes-after-the-presidents-enemies-in-the-media-and-congress/
    New Trump Campaign Ad Goes After ‘The President’s Enemies’ in the Media and Congress

There’s a new Trump campaign ad out today that calls out “the President’s enemies” in both the media and Congress.

The thesis of the ad is that Congress, the media, and, well, basically the entire swamp is doing everything possible to stop President Trump from implementing his agenda.

Also on Mediaite

Symone Sanders Claps Back at Jack Kingston Over White Supremacy Comment

When the “President’s enemies” line is spoken, there’s an image of Congress in the background, followed by images of a lot of media figures (mostly from CNN and MSNBC). Anderson Cooper, Jake Tapper, Don Lemon, Erin Burnett, Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes and more show up there.

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

I didn't vote Trump.

Of course they have the right to vote for who they want.

That's called Democracy.

I also have the right to place Americans who voted for Donald Trump in one of three categories -

- Stupid
    - Bigoted
    - Political to a Fault

That's called honesty.

Im damn sure not going to blame the Democratic Party for the terrible judgment of those people.

They didn't "make them" do anything ...

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There were two choices in this past election and it was easy as ? for black folks.

Either...............

Vote for Hillary = Progression of Obama's agenda that gave ? healthcare, freed ? with ? cases from prison, slowly bringing jobs to ? , slowly making college affordable for ? , setting up the Supreme Court to be ? -friendly for the next 30 years, etc, etc, etc...........

Or

Vote for Trump = The muthafuckin KKK in the White House, Justice Department, and Supreme Court.

Like someone posted earlier, these racist ass white folks stick together all the way down to their talking point.

My people on the other hand, never want to move in lock step and always got a group of smart/dumb ? that think they know everything and want to be the boss. This thinking is the exact reason why we see ? like we saw yesterday.

This^^ i seen and understood the hate for hillary(didnt agree wit most of it) but damn it was still simple as ? for me, it all came to experience and u couldnt argue it...but ppl still did and voted wrong, or "sat this one out"and this is what u get when u elect someone wit ZERO ? political experience plus being a ? as a human being..we all seen it coming,we all knew it would end up like this, everybody with any type of sense said it would end up like this, one of the biggest l's in american history, could have been avoided
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think those that can still see obama as a bad president during this ? is mentally fukked up
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think those that can still see obama as a bad president during this ? is mentally fukked up

That's some of the posters here.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah not really. A considerable amount of people who voted Trump did so out of spite of Hillary. Everyone just got played.

It doesn't matter to me either way, I'm not the one out here blaming mfs for their fair right to vote for who they choose.

Bernie would of mopped the floor with Trump, and Hillary didn't play fair against Bernie
  • Fosheezy
    Options

Either...............

Or

See what I'm talking about? Easy way out.

? ain't always a matter of this or that. Most likely it's not as simple as you propose and the reality is you a cornball and that's all you can come up with. Let's even ignore the fact major intelligence agencies confirmed Russia involvement in our election process and play like it's all the voters fault as if they votes really controlled who went in office. You got it.