Options
    Yall gotta chill
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    ha, aye @BlackAX410 b'member this ?

l.jpg

lmao i was like 15 mane, dont know what possessed me to take that trash pic tho
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @Trillfate you and yunn ever resolve your beef?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new ic is trash why the ? does it look like pintrest
  • Olorun22
    Options
    When is this going to be the last day
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Shout out to some of my favorite poster

@luke1733 You a smart dude cuh. When you made that post about kobe and lbj comparison and shut everybody down nodoby even touch those post. THe greatest sonning in the cheapest ever

@Copper ? you the funniest ? on this ?

@CapitalB This ? here make ? feel bad about they life and ? lol. You a funny dude. But ? on the real you won that ? debate against sion
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Since this seem like it's going to be the end of an era it was a great ride here on the I.C. I use to visit allhiphop for years before i join the I.C. I wish I had tho. I miss some funny ?

? , I went from being a christian to a black hebrew to a damn atheist because of the R&R forum. I learn so much on this ? .

Also, I was a broke college student at 25 living with my GF with a kid on the way. Now 32 owning stocks, cars and businesses and Real estate.

wnsopjmvpxr1.gif

It happens, saw lots of people start one way and leave here another. IC changes peoples like on the real. And they offer free therapy for all your emotional and mental issues. The methods might not be standard practice but it works amazingly. You either get through it or be consumed by it.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@luke1733 You a smart dude cuh. When you made that post about kobe and lbj comparison and shut everybody down nodoby even touch those post. THe greatest sonning in the cheapest ever

@CapitalB This ? here make ? feel bad about they life and ? lol. You a funny dude. But ? on the real you won that ? debate against sion

my man!!

and in no way shape or form did i ever intend to make anyone's life feel like ? .. was simply defendin mines. lol

but good lookin on the shout out AND THANK U for keepin it real about that debate against @Sion wack ass! lmmfao

cuhz im still heated...

but yeh..

i guess ill take this time to say my regards..
    iv been visiting AHH over 10yrs and made my first post like 9yrs ago.. i remember what compelled me but thats another story..

this place is like no other.. i consider myself borderline genius and its hard in my daily life to carry a conversation wit someone who's intellect i can respect..

not only are there people here i can match wits with but individuals that get my humor and share my disdain for that punk ass ? Jesus Christ! lmmfao

hopefully ? listened when i posted cause i always tried to give insight and provide a different perspective.. iv learned alot from u ? as well..

and again..
    if u aint learned nothin from me but one thing its..

dont be a lesbian! haha
    peace & love
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to the ? I don't care for too or dislike

@The Lonious Monk Dis ? is the most arguing ? on this ? . Most of the time I just skim thru his ? . Paragraph after paragraph this ? would argue smh

@blackrain I've been on the I.C for the longest and I thought you were a girl because the way you post. I didn't know you were a dude until boss called to a lesbian

dead2.gif
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never forget

5 Grand wrote: »
    ? kick people when they're down.

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can ? you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting ? in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?

This thread was ? lmao
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

hahaha, thanks for the shout
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we bout to roll out the IC in slow motion like Joe Sun

joe-sun-goat-o.gif
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    28 3 falcons 3rd quarter. I'm out.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to the ? I don't care for too or dislike

@The Lonious Monk Dis ? is the most arguing ? on this ? . Most of the time I just skim thru his ? . Paragraph after paragraph this ? would argue smh

@blackrain I've been on the I.C for the longest and I thought you were a girl because the way you post. I didn't know you were a dude until boss called to a lesbian

lol ? act like I be arguing with myself as if other ? aren't on here arguing with me post for post.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A 300 ain't no Bentley, a apartment ain't no house, and a Geneva ain't no Rolex, step yo money game up ? , because that new site sucks

qufzu22ce088.gif
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Since we giving shoutouts

@sion and @_Goldie_ two best mods on this whole forum and the only ones that every stickied my album threads.

@grumpy_new_yorker and @nujerz84 The two most knowledge posters in hiphop on this forum.

@The Lonious Monk Anothe real ? . Wait till I get a Ps4 Imma be whipping you all day tekken.

My ? and my sparing parter @Bcotton5

@StoneColdMikey and @marc123-No reason yall was just cool ?

Yall know here to find me.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since we giving shoutouts

@sion and @Goldie-The two best mods on this whole forum and the only ones that every stickied my album threads.

@grumpy_new_yorker and @nujerz84-The two most knowledge posters in hiphop on this forum.

@The Lonious Monk Anothe real ? . Wait till I get a Ps4 Imma be whipping you all day tekken.

My ? and my sparing parter @Bcotton5

@StoneColdMikey and @marc123-No reason yall was just cool ?

Yall know here to find me.

lol Hurry up man, I need a sparring partner. ? was talking a lot before the game was released, and now they're all ghost.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sayin goodbyes like it's already over n ?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat we still waiting on them new nudes to drop hurry up you flea ridden street urchin