Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

not one dead ? ? not one ? in jail??

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.. keep the party going!! lmmfao

There is another rally that is going to be held on august 19th in Boston.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    The girl that died was white. He's ? .

He's white too. And the media has already painted a image that he was trying to get away for his own safety. Probation is most definitely a possibility.

Yup. We already know they don't give a ? anybody including their own.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

I think people dont get it...issa wants a end time revelation ...donald trump isnt dumb he doesnt care..now the final point ? at least some arent blind what if i told you this kaos is what we wanted ..
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

I think people dont get it...issa wants a end time revelation ...donald trump isnt dumb he doesnt care..now the final point ? at least some arent blind what if i told you this kaos is what we wanted ..

all you "hard" internet pure black revolutionaries go shoot your guns then....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

1 ? got his ass whooped and I think a few were injured by the car, but other than that we came looking clean.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The KKK was made to ? ? black ppl

Can't let white ppl fight this one for us.

Dylan Roof is basically the KKK. We gotta show these cacs ? ain't sweet

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Paris Dennard getting heated on CNN cause his blackness is being questioned

Aint he ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Aint he ?

Lol idk he mentioned something about a girlfriend in his rant
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol dude salty as ? ..

The guy in the bottom left corner look high as hell haha
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? on cnn is crazy paris about to bust a blood vessel with the mental gymnastics.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah he went straight Steven-from-Django this weekend.
    Dude is too emotional.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

1 ? got his ass whooped and I think a few were injured by the car, but other than that we came looking clean.
    Cain wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

You ain't lying. This is the ? you just sit back in the cut and watch like a movie while you eat snacks lol.

and not to mention..
    two of them dead ? were POLICE!!?!?

and ? in here mad!!? smmfh

I don't wish death on nobody but the cops death have not really been talked about. I felt sorry for the white broad getting killed though. I agree with you though on the so back and watch this play out. If some do called woke CAC won't to get ran over and beat up for the cause cool and a bunch of Naxi and KKK ? dying as well. I'm not going to be outraged over it.

I will feel for their families tho

that house ? had no business bein there..
    his fault..

and i dont wish death on no one either but im numb to it..
    not due to the media either.. iv been numb to death for years now..

but this is the type of ? i said would happen America is bein destroyed from within..
    they have nothin left to feed on but themselves..

? aint about that life i dont care how tuff they talk on here orelse they wouldve been bucked.. the monster has to be fed tho.. and now its feedin on itself..

im good wit that..
    let this ? destroy itself and we build from that..
    its gonna get a whole lot worse.. but it has to in order for it to get better..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This ? on cnn is crazy paris about to bust a blood vessel with the mental gymnastics.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <--- here for the 409th post..
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Black people really need to stay out of this. Let white America destroy itself. This is long over due. Sit back on the sideline and take advantage of opportunities that arise. That's just how other minorities do it.

they aint tryin to hear u tho..

let these docile white folks deal wit the hostile white folks they created..

we have no dog in this fight..

Did you just say Black people don't have a dog in a fight between a group of people who hate blacks and would love to see us dead or gone and a group of people that hate the people in the first group?

Not having a dog means it doesn't matter to you who wins the fight? Do you honestly think that's true?

What he said is just ridiculous.

That dude may be the biggest fool on the IC. All he does is talk nonsense. He was one of the fools who argued that Trump may be better for black folks than Hillary. I don't know why people take him seriously.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The KKK was made to ? ? black ppl

Can't let white ppl fight this one for us.

Dylan Roof is basically the KKK. We gotta show these cacs ? ain't sweet

So go to Boston on the 19th and post pics mr. Get bad
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/father-denounces-son-identified-participant-charlottesville-rally
    Father Denounces Son Identified As Participant In White Supremacist Rally

The father of a man identified as a participant in a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, publicly denounced his son’s “vile, hateful, and racist rhetoric and actions” on Monday.

“My name is Pearce Tefft, and I am writing to all, with regards to my youngest son, Peter Tefft, an avowed white nationalist who has been featured in a number of local new stories over the last several months,” he wrote in a letter to North Dakota-Minnesota news site Inforum.

Tefft’s father said his son “did not learn” white nationalist rhetoric “at home” but attended the rally Saturday in Charlottesville, where he “was interviewed by a national news outlet while marching with reported white nationalists.”

“We have been silent up until now, but now we see that this was a mistake. It was the silence of good people that allowed the Nazis to flourish the first time around, and it is the silence of good people that is allowing them to flourish now,” he wrote. “Peter Tefft, my son, is not welcome at our family gatherings any longer.”

He said Tefft’s “hateful opinions are bringing hateful rhetoric to his siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews as well as his parents.”

“He once joked, ‘The thing about us fascists is, it’s not that we don’t believe in freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want. We’ll just throw you in an oven,'” Pearce Tefft said. “Peter, you will have to shovel our bodies into the oven, too.”

Peter Tefft on Friday posted a photograph of himself and the Confederate monument in Charlottesville that sparked the rally on a Twitter account where he also described himself as a “pro-white activist” and claimed, “? is a racial slur against whites.”

In a Facebook post on Monday, Peter Tefft defended the alleged driver who rammed a car into a group of protesters on Saturday, killing one person and injuring dozens more.

“Fatal crashes happen all the time, and it is clear that the young man’s car was being attacked on all sides by a roving mob of Antifa when he slammed the gas pedal and accelerated,” Tefft claimed. “He will be acquitted because his life was clearly in danger.”

He also posted memes including Pepe the Frog, a cartoon character appropriated last year by white nationalists and internet trolls.

Twitter account @ YesYoureRacist identified Tefft as a “charming ? ” featured in a video shot Friday of white nationalists marching with torches.

“Cite a source for what you’re saying about white people being murdered in South Africa,” the cameraperson asked Tefft.

“Cite a source?” Tefft replied. “On the internet.”

“Where on the internet?” the cameraperson pressed.

“That’s a ? rabbit hole,” a different marcher shouted into the camera, and appeared to knock it to the ground.