White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    @CapitalB how don't blacks not have a dog in this fight when it's literally the kkk out there marching tell "death to ? "?

Playing devils advocate here...

They yelled death to Jews and ? but Jews ain't mobbing up to fight them in the streets. In fact I'd LOVE to see the global repercussions if they actually did.

The ? will assemble, get organized, and mob out for pride parades but they ain't bout to be in the streets for this either.

Neither are the Mexicans who they hate. La Raza ain't showing out.

I'm sure all 3 sitting back sayin "let them and the ? be canon fodder in the streets, mo fo us in the end".

The city already planned to take that statue down let them march up and down and get nothing done. Or go to war with city government so it can be all over the news.
    So what was blacks ppl goal in this by showing up? Just there because the other side showed up.....?

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why knock over a statue? they pumped like they did something. tearing down a statue aint gone do ? for racism in america. hell they spray painted a confederate statue in our city in the white neighborhood and that shively cop i think was mixed but idgaf. ? wont ever learn
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @CapitalB how don't blacks not have a dog in this fight when it's literally the kkk out there marching tell "death to ? "?

They yelled death to Jews and ? but Jews ain't mobbing up to fight them in the streets. In fact I'd LOVE to see the global repercussions if they actually did.

The ? will assemble, get organized, and mob out for pride parades but they ain't bout to be in the streets for this either.

I'm sure all 3 sitting back sayin "let them and the ? be canon fodder in the streets, mo fo us in the end".

The city already planned to take that statue down let them march up and down and get nothing done. So what was blacks ppl goal in this? Just there because the other side showed up.....?
    Because some ppl prefer action over talk, or just sitting back and seeing that ? and doing nothing, because ? neo ? cacs

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill get back in a sec..

furniture shoppin..
  • leftcoastkev
    edited August 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

The city already planned to take that statue down let them march up and down and get nothing done. So what was blacks ppl goal in this? Just there because the other side showed up.....?
    Because some ppl prefer action over talk, or just sitting back and doing nothing, because ? neo ? cacs

I hear you.

But what is the intellectual goal behind the physical action?

The other sides goal was to protest the removal of a symbol of white supremacy.......so that their kids can grow up and see it, perpetuate, and embody the attitude of superiority, etc (just like the actors here grew up with). They don't want that symbology to disappear from that part of their identity (that they don't speak of in public). They want to conserve that.

Our goal is wat? ? them and that's it? The Antifa and Anarchists groups always gon show up because they are almost as crazy as the other side. They been beating each other from Portland to Seattle to Sacramento to Berkeley already.

The city already planned to remove the statue. If they protested and the city removed the statue they just would have ate a L...and look stupid. No dirt on our hands.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    why knock over a statue? they pumped like they did something. tearing down a statue aint gone do ? for racism in america. hell they spray painted a confederate statue in our city in the white neighborhood and that shively cop i think was mixed but idgaf. ? wont ever learn

They adore symbols of they history they take the flag and statue to heart
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because some ppl prefer action over talk, or just sitting back and doing nothing, because ? neo ? cacs

I hear you.

The other sides goal was to protest the removal of a symbol of white supremacy.......so that their kids can grow up and see it, perpetuate, and embody the attitude of superior, etc (just like the actors here did). They don't want that symbology to disappear from that part of their identity (that they don't speak of in public). They want to conserve that.

Our goal is wat? ? them and that's it? The Antifa and Anarchists groups always gon show up because they are almost as crazy as the other side. They been beating each other from Portland to Seattle to Sacramento to Berkeley already.

The city already planned to remove the statue. If they protested and the city removed the statue they just would have ate a L...and look stupid. No dirt on our hands.

I mean sometimes it just that simple tho, not everybody got the mindset to just sit back and watch foul ? go down...and what dirt on our hands? That ? ass whiteboy killed someone,not us
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy lauhren dating a blackman!!!
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The city already planned to take that statue down let them march up and down and get nothing done. Or go to war with city government so it can be all over the news.
    So what was blacks ppl goal in this by showing up? Just there because the other side showed up.....?

Out of all them Cacs I'm sure there was Jews and ? , not like they're easily identifiable in a mob like that. My point is how do u know who showed up to protest and who didn't?
  • leftcoastkev
    Options

I hear you.

The other sides goal was to protest the removal of a symbol of white supremacy.......so that their kids can grow up and see it, perpetuate, and embody the attitude of superior, etc (just like the actors here did). They don't want that symbology to disappear from that part of their identity (that they don't speak of in public). They want to conserve that.

I mean sometimes it just that simple tho, not everybody got the mindset to just sit back and watch foul ? go down...and what dirt on our hands? That ? ass whiteboy killed someone,not us

Black ppl still got run over by cars and injured. Literal crash dummies, unfortunately.

I do get where u coming from tho. I just would not have advocated blacks jumping in this battle. My view is let them Nazis, Antifa, and Anarchists ? each other...and let their kids see those images (with no blacks in those images). All 3 groups are bat ? crazy.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Tommy lauhren dating a blackman!!!

This ? smh
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How you who was a Jew or ? though out there?
  • leftcoastkev
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

They wasn't representing as such. Unless I missed it or no media coverage, I didn't see flags with stars of David and rainbow flags flying out there. But there was a Black Lives Matter representation.

What did the Jews in Charlottesville do......? Jews hired security before the protests....and went on about their business.
    http://www.jta.org/2017/08/14/news-opinion/united-states/following-far-right-attack-charlottesville-jewish-community-hires-security-guards
    https://www.scnus.org/

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

They wasn't representing as such. Unless I missed it or no media coverage, I didn't see flags with stars of David and rainbow flags flying out there. But there was a Black Lives Matter representation.

What did the Jews in Charlottesville do......? Jews hired security before the protests....and went on about their business.
    http://www.jta.org/2017/08/14/news-opinion/united-states/following-far-right-attack-charlottesville-jewish-community-hires-security-guards
    https://www.scnus.org/

We ain't gon die on our knees this time around.

We fighting back. We don't need them to wave their sigil's
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? werent there so ? say " I aint going , ? aint fighting "

When ? do fight ? be like " I was with blm, but that ? turned too ? "
  • leftcoastkev
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

What was the goal?

To support the city government in their stance to remove the statue?
  • Huey_C
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This isn't a debate, white supremacist are attacking blacks and chanting die ? . Keep thinking this ? doesn't apply to us
  • leftcoastkev
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This isn't a debate, white supremacist are attacking blacks and chanting die bigger. Keep thinking this ? doesn't apply to us

Their saying ? everyone and ready to ? other white ppl. Why jump in the middle of that ? . Let them cook and ? each other.

If I'm the city government I'd want all the BLM, Antifa, and Anarchists you could get to fight with the white supremacists. Because the target of the white supremacists in this case is the city government. If I'm the city government their best course of action is to let that ? rock and be safe in the confusion.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

What was the goal?

To not fight the same enemies as the ? bc we dont wanna turn ? also simultaneously call the ? out for not waving rainbow flags
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Only arms blacks should take up is strictly in defense. Don't entice ppl to take any type of offensive arms stance or all you doing is getting more ppl killed bruh.
  • Huey_C
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This isn't a debate, white supremacist are attacking blacks and chanting die bigger. Keep thinking this ? doesn't apply to us

Their saying ? everyone and ready to ? other white ppl. Why jump in the middle of that ? . Let them cook and ? each other.

If I'm the city government I'd want all the BLM, Antifa, and Anarchists you could get to fight with the white supremacists. Because the target of the white supremacists in this case is the city government. If I'm the city government their best course of action is to let that ? rock and be safe in the confusion.

? everyone else, I'm talking about one of this most prominent targets of white supremacist which are black Americans, period. We are targets whether u like it or not. Hiding your head in the sand isn't going to change that fact.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was on social media not too long ago

& apparently there was a restaurant (Mojo Burrito), in my city, that fired an employee cuz he was a ? at the protest lol