looks like ill catch quite a few dallas games this season
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I rarely watch the national broadcast unless the game is blacked out

Do yall watch your local teams games on Espn or on the local broadcast?

I'd rather espn since I don't like biased announcing even if it's my team

But the Heat broadcasters are funny... i like them

Fiorentino is the furthest thing from funny
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

image-759x500.jpeg

FOH
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The league really is riding the Lonzo Ball train. The Lakers have more televised games than some perennial and potential playoff teams.

Hopefully he and the lakers at least play decent this year or it's going to be a lot of skipable games during the regular season

They bottom 3

But I'm watching. I like Lonzo game
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna punch ? in the mouth next season!

DHCVOwmXYAABbvs.jpg
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Time for that DNA test
    Little ? hoops just like Curry, ? .
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers with more games than Boston?

The fix is in.
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Norris Cole signed to Israel
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    Lakers with more games than Boston?

The fix is in.

just by one game though......I know the NBA glad as ? Ball plays for the lakers...they wanna keep their big market teams on T.V. (scust to the Knicks ? it up....)
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Kristaps Porzingis has emerged as the Cleveland Cavaliers' primary target in Kyrie Irving trade discussions.

Porzingis would give the Cavaliers a young star who could also help them immediately as he enters his third NBA season.

The Cavaliers would need to take on the three seasons and $55 million remaining on the contract of Joakim Noah in order to begin a conversation with the New York Knicks.

Multiple NBA teams are questioning how emphatic the Knicks will continue to be on their "no" in trading Porzingis for Irving. Porzingis remains distant from the organization.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20343088/lebron-future-impacts-cavaliers-kyrie-irving-trades

link to whole article
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kristaps Porzingis has emerged as the Cleveland Cavaliers' primary target in Kyrie Irving trade discussions.

Porzingis would give the Cavaliers a young star who could also help them immediately as he enters his third NBA season.

The Cavaliers would need to take on the three seasons and $55 million remaining on the contract of Joakim Noah in order to begin a conversation with the New York Knicks.

Multiple NBA teams are questioning how emphatic the Knicks will continue to be on their "no" in trading Porzingis for Irving. Porzingis remains distant from the organization.

Knicks always in some ? .

Bruh I love KP, KP is every Knicks fan little brother.

Two things automatically come to mind, 1. Whats the point of trading a star for a star? The point is to get a star to play with a star. And 2. As much as I want KP on the team, if hes gonna keep his distance from the orginization, ? it trade him. Its like bruh you only played 2 seasons and though your potential is through the roof, youre still all potential.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Two things automatically come to mind, 1. Whats the point of trading a star for a star? The point is to get a star to play with a star. And 2. As much as I want KP on the team, if hes gonna keep his distance from the orginization, ? it trade him. Its like bruh you only played 2 seasons and though your potential is through the roof, youre still all potential.

Kyrie is a bigger star he's been in multiple all star games and put in work in the playoffs/finals.He also wants to play in nyc cuz he a dribblin dyckman park ass ? to the heart so that increases the possibility of him staying long term.Kyrie will also draw a star to new york cuz of his friendships around the league(jimmy,others).

Cavs get a young player to build around(with or without lebron) and this helps the possibility of keeping lebron.I think both parties should consider it.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kyrie is a bigger star he's been in multiple all star games and put in work in the playoffs/finals.He also wants to play in nyc cuz he a dribblin dyckman park ass ? to the heart so that increases the possibility of him staying long term.Kyrie will also draw a star to new york cuz of his friendships around the league(jimmy,others).

Cavs get a young player to build around(with or without lebron) and this helps the possibility of keeping lebron.I think both parties should consider it.

Man, what's with them shorties slap boxing @ the UC yesterday
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

When you have a large group of uncivilized black people in the same spot.Those are the results
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you have a large group of uncivilized black people in the same spot.Those are the results

www.truth.com!!!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

N.O. too.....Joel gotta be makin that trip to the bar on break....Pels down 12 and he be havin a good ass time crackin jokes and ? lol

2014_01_14_539_play-by-play-with-joel-meyers_large_pic.png
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last year we had

fultz
    ball

both on the west

nobody saw them games except west coast folks and the unemployed

at least this year i can watch

bagley
    porter
    bamba

at decent times

if anything it adds juice to this season

definitely felt like this college season was gonna be a drag and it still might be

what really matters here is the bulls doing their damn job and losing games to get one of them boys in the top 3

bulls miss on the top 3-4 and end up with miles bridges im flipping furniture
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA League pass>>>>>>

there were maybe 4 games on a "blackout" last year but other than that im catching everything
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20343088/lebron-future-impacts-cavaliers-kyrie-irving-trades

link to whole article

If we can get Porzingis and Melo or Porzingis and 1st round pick for Kyrie either one would be suitable.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    one national tv game

AND

no more cheapseats?!?!?
    gifitize%2029_zpsocmsjt31.gif

bulls get to be trash in peace

Those Marcus fizer, Eddie Robinson byke
    jokes were gonna fly yall way lmao
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

N.O. too.....Joel gotta be makin that trip to the bar on break....Pels down 12 and he be havin a good ass time crackin jokes and ? lol

Best announce team in the NBA.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

sometimes i be wondering what game Joel be watching :joy: