The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Hilary as president wouldn't have done ? cuz congress would block everything like they did with obama

She would have faired better than this embarrassment we have got now, i can tell you that...

I am not embarrassed by anything Trump has said or done.

I'm loving every nanosecond of the embarrassment he causing this country on a global scale and hopes he keeps it up and causes the destruction of this system we SURVIVING under.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

nbc created this ? now we are all paying for it...

shoulda never given these ? seinfeld

He was waiting for the moment to try and one-up Colbert.. I think Colbert been beating Fallon in the ratings since he's started going in on Trump on a regular basis...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Hilary as president wouldn't have done ? cuz congress would block everything like they did with obama

She would have faired better than this embarrassment we have got now, i can tell you that...

I'm loving every nanosecond of the embarrassment he causing this country on a global scale and hopes he keeps it up and causes the destruction of this system we SURVIVING under.

It ain't about being embarrassed.

The policy's they are pushing is a direct threat to us and our progress.

Are you not paying attention to what's going on?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/scaramucci-working-on-sitcom-attack-of-the-swamp-monsters/
    Scaramucci Working on Sitcom: ‘Attack of the Swamp Monsters’

Anthony Scaramucci, the Wall Street financier who lasted just 10 days as White House communications director, is working on a sitcom tentatively titled “Attack of the Swamp Monsters.”

In video taken by TMZ outside of his NYC restaurant, the Hunt & Fish Club, the Mooch said “it’s very early, but I think there’s a lot of fun content.”

“These guys were trying to knock me out, I’m a Wall Street entrepreneur, they’re all in the political class,” he continued. “I like to tell people how I really feel, I’m very honest. These guys like to run around like little rats and backstab each other. That’s not me.”

TMZ had previously reported that Scaramucci was working on a sitcom with a Hollywood producer, that would be about an outsider coming to Washington D.C. “to the great dismay of longtime political hacks who go straight for the jugular.”

Da Mooch is working on a sitcom...
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

What exactly is our progress?

Are we still not being modern day lynched?

Are we still not treated as 2nd and 3rd class citizens in this country?

Are still not more than double the national average for unemployment?

By policy pushing you mean the same ? they've been doing to us regardless of it being on the books or not?

You need to ask yourself the bold

• Shizlansky
    Options

By policy pushing you mean the same ? they've been doing to us regardless of it being on the books or not?

You obviously don't see the progress we made from our grandparents generation and their grandparents generations

It's where we should be, but going backwards ain't a win for us either.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

You obviously don't see the progress we made from our grandparents generation and their grandparents generations

It's where we should be, but going backwards ain't a win for us either.

Progress in the context of what exactly? Explain it

Cause if you consider black people taking 2 steps forward while say latinos take 4 steps, asians take 6 steps and white folks take 20 steps.

You muthafuckin right I will never see that ? as progress.

If a person starts the race in last place and is still in last place there ain't been no progress.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Don't you live in America?

Have you ever considered that "destroying the system" might be a more unpleasant experience than you realize?

That is assuming that you use American currency to function in your every day life ... and you aren't immune to nuclear warheads ...

Yeah ... This whole "destroy America while we're living in it" logic never really made sense to me ...
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im listenining to this dudes press conferance right now...jesus christ this dude is a ? joke, again ? EVERYBODY that voted for this ?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump makes Theresa may look Very good at her job that's embarrassing
  • farris2k1
    Options
    He literally said jobs will help race relations.... on top of all the other stupid ? he said
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every time he open his mouth, something unintelligent and stupid comes out.
  • farris2k1
    Options
    And he said there was "good people" on both sides during the ? that happend over the weekend...
  • farris2k1
    Options
    Im liquored up so no ? given..dont like to wish death on anybody but ? it..someone needs to take this ? out..world will be a better place witout him
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Im liquored up so no ? given..dont like to wish death on anybody but ? it..someone needs to take this ? out..world will be a better place witout him

Those racist ? ? would build statues for him.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And he said there was "good people" on both sides during the ? that happend over the weekend...
    picard-facepalm-gif-11.gif
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    every time he open his mouth, something unintelligent and stupid comes out.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

day drinking? lol
  • farris2k1
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

day drinking? lol

Lol i just got off work a couple hours ago and i work in the mornings so day drinkin is a norm for me
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This is a ? travesty. at this point. any and every republican with the power to stop this buffoon, even if they may denounce his comments in public, but doesnt do so and continues to stand next to him is basically complicit and should also be held accountable
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Those racist ? ? would build statues for him.

Which would be ripped down.
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    picard-facepalm-gif-11.gif

Bro, I saw the headline in the New York Times at the gym and I kid you not....my stomach sank. I literally started feeling sick.

Charlottesville believe it or not is definitely a major flash point, but is small in scale compared to the Baltimore riots and Ferguson protests.

Just imagine what Trump would have said about those events. Don't even mention Dallas. Trump would have put Black Lives Matter on the list of terrorist organizations and would have started a race war.

We have a white supremacist as the commander and chief of these united states. He ain't even tryna hide it anymore.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope this is fake, but y'all need to read this!

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Options