CapitalB wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

not one dead ? ? not one ? in jail??

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.. keep the party going!! lmmfao

1 ? got his ass whooped and I think a few were injured by the car, but other than that we came looking clean.
    Cain wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

You ain't lying. This is the ? you just sit back in the cut and watch like a movie while you eat snacks lol.

and not to mention..
    two of them dead ? were POLICE!!?!?

and ? in here mad!!? smmfh

I don't wish death on nobody but the cops death have not really been talked about. I felt sorry for the white broad getting killed though. I agree with you though on the so back and watch this play out. If some do called woke CAC won't to get ran over and beat up for the cause cool and a bunch of Naxi and KKK ? dying as well. I'm not going to be outraged over it.

I will feel for their families tho

that house ? had no business bein there..
    his fault..

and i dont wish death on no one either but im numb to it..
    not due to the media either.. iv been numb to death for years now..

but this is the type of ? i said would happen America is bein destroyed from within..
    they have nothin left to feed on but themselves..

? aint about that life i dont care how tuff they talk on here orelse they wouldve been bucked.. the monster has to be fed tho.. and now its feedin on itself..

im good wit that..
    let this ? destroy itself and we build from that..
    its gonna get a whole lot worse.. but it has to in order for it to get better..

I can understand your reasoning for not thinking black people should be out there. But I'm not understanding the whole "house ? " ? . It's not like they were out there bootlicking. They were out there going to war with Nazis. Since when is battling racists house ? ? ?

okay.. sorry for the delay the GoT thread distracted me..
    we had some new developments! hahahaha

but yeh..
    all house ? wasnt necessarily "boot lickers" but they was still in the house..

sayin that to say a house ? has a certain mentality..

he believes for whatever reason in the system.. which is why u see ? in here upset Trump is destroyin it.. (they house) a house ? believes in protests.. a house ? believes that deep down his master gives a ? about him and can be reasoned with..

Martin Luther King was a house ? ..
    Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

u dont fight racism by protesting.. why are we even fightin racism!? ita gonna alwaya be here.. we always fightin for muthafuckas ro accept us when we ahould be empowering ourself so a muthafucka will respect us..

but nah.. lets march and beg for ? .. or be mad and scream at ? ..

this aint our fight.. only thing them ? is doin out there is gettin in the way of these white folks killin theyself.. they let us ? each other and go to jail for it they aint gotta fight us..

well look how the tables have turned..

But you seen what happened when he woke up?

what u mean?? them poppin his ass?? lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

1 ? got his ass whooped and I think a few were injured by the car, but other than that we came looking clean.
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

You ain't lying. This is the ? you just sit back in the cut and watch like a movie while you eat snacks lol.

and not to mention..

I don't wish death on nobody but the cops death have not really been talked about. I felt sorry for the white broad getting killed though. I agree with you though on the so back and watch this play out. If some do called woke CAC won't to get ran over and beat up for the cause cool and a bunch of Naxi and KKK ? dying as well. I'm not going to be outraged over it.

his fault..

but this is the type of ? i said would happen America is bein destroyed from within..

? aint about that life i dont care how tuff they talk on here orelse they wouldve been bucked.. the monster has to be fed tho.. and now its feedin on itself..

im good wit that..

I can understand your reasoning for not thinking black people should be out there. But I'm not understanding the whole "house ? " ? . It's not like they were out there bootlicking. They were out there going to war with Nazis. Since when is battling racists house ? ? ?

but yeh..

he believes for whatever reason in the system.. which is why u see ? in here upset Trump is destroyin it.. (they house) a house ? believes in protests.. a house ? believes that deep down his master gives a ? about him and can be reasoned with..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

u dont fight racism by protesting.. why are we even fightin racism!? ita gonna alwaya be here.. we always fightin for muthafuckas ro accept us when we ahould be empowering ourself so a muthafucka will respect us..

this aint our fight.. only thing them ? is doin out there is gettin in the way of these white folks killin theyself.. they let us ? each other and go to jail for it they aint gotta fight us..

Yup
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

Yup

yeh.. by that time the damage was done..
    they got his ass up outta here quick fast before he could change the narrative..

then they told ? he'a the one we should be celebrating..

like seriously..
    how the ? they go tell us who we should celebrate!?

EVERY black kid ESPECIALLY boy shouls read and know about Malcolm X.. i didnt really know KNOW until like 5yrs ago and thats a ? shame.. my kids will know about the real gangstas in black history.. not the ? who white folks was comfortable wit..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody believing in the system.

It about getting ppl in the right place to make the system work for us.

If youre hungry, idle hands ain't gon make dinner.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Bet he was on some why we gotta spend tax payer momey to provide these animals with lawyers ? too.

His racist buddies won't even put up his bail

I think they might have held him without bail.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

Yup

they got his ass up outta here quick fast before he could change the narrative..

like seriously..

EVERY black kid ESPECIALLY boy shouls read and know about Malcolm X.. i didnt really know KNOW until like 5yrs ago and thats a ? shame.. my kids will know about the real gangstas in black history.. not the ? who white folks was comfortable wit..

They do that because Martin used to tell black folks to take the abuse from white supremacists and not fight back. But once Martin started telling black people to fight back and about reparations those white supremacists got him out of here.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody daddy disowned them. Told his ass don't even come to Thanksgiving.

"We have been silent up until now, but now we see that this was a mistake. It was the silence of good people that allowed the Nazis to flourish the first time around, and it is the silence of good people that is allowing them to flourish now," Mr. Tefft wrote, after claiming not to know how Peter was indoctrinated with such extreme ideas. "Peter Tefft, my son, is not welcome at our family gatherings any longer. I pray my prodigal son will renounce his hateful beliefs and return home. Then and only then will I lay out the feast," he wrote.

uxi3zz2f51h5.png

ukk0mg8jc4up.png
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

tumblr_mtl0luG9u81ritavbo1_1280.jpg

one day u go realize THE BIRD is the problem and NEEDS TO DIE..

this system wasn't built by us or with us in mind..
    in fact think of the matrix the system is the machine and yo black ass is what powers it..

this system needs to fail instead of being propped up for another hundred years and when the next one is built we need to be in position to where we have input into how..

least thats how I see it..
    same logic applies to stock.. best time to buy is in a crash.. let this muthafucka crash so we can gain footing..
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

Yup

like seriously..

I know this doesnt relate, but people dont really realize how radical MLK was and how he believed that America needed a "radical redistribution of wealth and power. "

They made his legacy mainstream- the nice black guy who told us racism was bad. They have tried to purge a lot of his radical views that made the establishment uncomfortable like his views on capitalism and the church.

Kinda of reminds me of the story where Jesus got ? off at the merchants selling stuff in front of the temple and started f**king ? up. You hardily hear about that when religion talks about Jesus. He came to ? ? up and to challenge the establishment but some how that got lost in this purge to make him more palatable like MLK.

• CapitalB
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

Yup

like seriously..

I know this doesnt relate, but people dont really realize how radical MLK was and how he believed that America needed a "radical redistribution of wealth and power. "

They made his legacy mainstream- the nice black guy who told us racism was bad. They have tried to purge a lot of his radical views that made the establishment uncomfortable like his views on capitalism and the church.

Kinda of reminds of the story where Jesus got ? off at the merchants selling stuff in front of the temple and started f**king ? up. You hardily hear about that when religion talks about Jesus. He came to ? ? up and to challenge the establishment but some how that got lost in this purge to make him more palatable like MLK.

I know about this well.. not much about the Church..
    but that was another reason he had to get clapped for him communist ties and dialogue..

cause class is the real enemy.. not race..
    and he started to target that and poor white folks started to listen.. and then he had to go..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/boston-blocks-free-speech-rally-tells-organizers-dont-want-you-here
    Boston Blocks Free Speech Rally, Tells Organizers: We Don’t Want You Here

On Monday, Boston officials announced plans to block a free speech rally scheduled in the city this weekend.

The Boston Free Speech rally was organized by a group that claims to be different than the white supremacists who organized a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia last weekend that ended in deadly violence, despite having similar speakers and supporters.

Some supporters tweeted Monday that the rally — scheduled for Saturday on the Boston Common— had been cancelled because city officials revoked the group’s permit request, but the city said the group never applied for a permit, according to Mass Live.

Boston Free Speech later posted on Facebook that the group had submitted a permit in July and it had been approved by the city. They also said the rally on Saturday is not cancelled.

Boston’s mayor and Massachusetts’ governor held a press conference Monday to discuss the planned rally, saying they would do everything they could to keep the rally from happening and that Boston rejects racism,white supremacy and hatred, Mass Live reported.

“Boston does not welcome you here, Boston does not want you here, Boston rejects your message,” Mayor Marty Walsh said. “We’ll do anything in our power to keep hate out of our city.”

Walsh said the city is working to figure out who the organizers are and he said he planned to ask the group to postpone the rally. If they did arrive, he said the city would allow them to advocate for free speech, but not violence, threatening behavior or vandalism.

The mayor’s move comes in response to a request from several Boston civil rights groups, who asked Walsh for a meeting to discuss how the city plans to keep citizens safe during the Free Speech rally on Saturday. The gathering is scheduled to be held exactly one week after a self-proclaimed white supremacist allegedly drove his car into a group of counter-protesters at a white nationalists rally in Charlottesville, killing one person.

On its Facebook page, the group claimed it is not associated with the Charlottesville rally, but scheduled speakers include several prominent alt-right voices like Augustus Invictus, who spoke at the Charlottesville rally, and Gavin Mcinnes.

The group said several speakers have since backed out of the event on Saturday.

Boston’s mayor and Massachusetts’ governor held a press conference Monday to discuss the planned rally, saying they would do everything they could to keep the rally from happening and that Boston rejects racism

wtf.gif

tenor.gif

I've been telling y'all smh @Trillfate @AP21 @bostonhaters

wait...why did i get tagged?
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

Yup

like seriously..

Kinda of reminds of the story where Jesus got ? off at the merchants selling stuff in front of the temple and started f**king ? up. You hardily hear about that when religion talks about Jesus. He came to ? ? up and to challenge the establishment but some how that got lost in this purge to make him more palatable like MLK.

I know about this well.. not much about the Church..
    but that was another reason he had to get clapped for him communist ties and dialogue..

cause class is the real enemy.. not race..
    and he started to target that and poor white folks started to listen.. and then he had to go..

Yeah fam.

".....here we are moving toward the exit of the twentieth century with a religious community largely adjusted to the status quo, standing as a tail-light behind other community agencies rather than a headlight leading men to higher levels of justice."

-MLK 1963

He was mostly taking shots at the white church and white moderates which was something that Malcolm X was pretty good at.

I never understood why ? have to draw the distinction between X and MLK. They were both radicals with different methodologies, and both got knock off.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They really need to get this ? some manpons.. He's always in his feelings about something...

instead of trying to understand why they are leaving. He jus calls them names
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in fact think of the matrix the system is the machine and yo black ass is what powers it..

this system needs to fail instead of being propped up for another hundred years and when the next one is built we need to be in position to where we have input into how..

same logic applies to stock.. best time to buy is in a crash.. let this muthafucka crash so we can gain footing..

You seem authentic on this board, so I pay attention to your views on situations and see your side of things

So we should just chill and not do anything and live the status quo?

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm all for knockin over statues and ? , but it's all for naught if we don't setup some economic bases and foundational power and influence.....turmoil breeds opportunity. Most of them white supremacists on the field are pawns while the judges, bankers, lawyers, presidents who feel the same way can keep the system going regardless of who out there fighting.. We gotta stop that system and build a new one
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

They really need to get this ? some manpons.. He's always in his feelings about something...

instead of trying to understand why they are leaving. He jus calls them names

Par for the course!!!
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

so whats the tally?

3 dead crackers..
    1 in jail..

and not to mention..

his fault..

im good wit that..

but yeh..

Malcolm was a field ? ..

there is a difference..

Yo no lies in this post though.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I guess what @CapitalB is tryna say is America cannot and never will become this promised land of little or no racism towards Black people (the crux being Black people were initially brought over to America via force and violence)... so in essence Black people or anyone of African descent who calls America a home have to do and live for self (mentally, socially and more importantly economically)

It's a crying shame that after eight years of a Black man's presidency you witness ? like this. There's always gonna be deep seated hatred by CACs ... towards Negroes. It's the American Way

thank u my brother..

u know I aint the most articulate one..
    u gotta be concise in these type of threads for these argumentative ? to understand. lmmfao
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Learn to hatch eggs of your own is the real lesson here.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You seem authentic on this board, so I pay attention to your views on situations and see your side of things

So we should just chill and not do anything and live the status quo?

not saying do nothin..
    but whatever u do u have to do it outside and under the radar..

to give u an analogy..
    look at Sharks.. great whites when they young they stay near the coastline cause the bigger sharks feed on them..

we are in our infancy stage and trying to battle ? in the deep..

u can have a nation within a nation..
    we here.. we aint going nowhere so we need to quit focusing on those who don't like us and focus on us..
    build our own infrastructure and quietly grow to where when we do go in deep they won't be so quick to bite cause we can bite back...

? go come in here and say "we did that already with black Wall Street" well.. we need to learn from them and start our own militia.. I mean I can go on and on but I aint trying to type much I got too much ? going on this morning.. but I know its possible cause I do it on a much smaller scale with myself..

And it starts with having a CODE, we ain't gonna have economic power without it. That means getting on the same page and not getting distracted by ? .

this has always been my problem with alot of ? .

we are diverse but too many dont want to follow the path of a single goal....if we don't rise...you can't rise.

it's not about knowing dirt poor to lead....its about poor and middle class is still black so it don't really matter.

the common theme is black is a target....