here go Plap
    ? leaves jail
    but he always goes back

#bars
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Been here since 2005 and never got ethered, let alone took a loss on here.

Moe you cool as a fan blade, but that time you posted that old Messican bish u was smashin' in the Playa's Lounge was a "L" and self ether all in one.

That ? looked like Consuela from Family Guy....

9z3cdjjdypdc.jpg

I'll spare her actual pic *shivers*

LOL She was technically white (Italian, Irish, Portuguese).
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ktulu was the funniest poster I ever saw on a message board.

I wonder if HeySlick is dead yet
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    How do I got on AIM?

i still use AIM every day
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't be the only one that hasn't looked at the AHH main page in years... right?

i remember when i first came to AHH it was for the Rumors with Illseed.. some dude named 305_Miami_Dade or something similar was on EVERY ? article posting in the comments.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody drop that magic white eyes ? one more time

Love all the OGs we changed the internet!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I always suspected that @Maximus Rex was a white agent provocateur.

Every now and then he'd let the mask slip slightly - like when he said him and his boy would chill and watch tentacle ? , remember that?

He made some threads after Dallas that was on some blatant "come in here and pledge to join a criminal conspiracy to ? cops" entrapment ? .

If this is true, I just wanna say - well played Cracka. You fooled just about everyone else.

Oh and on the off chance that you were alias troll account of a certain "banned" troll, PM me I have a proposition
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    I can't be the only one that hasn't looked at the AHH main page in years... right?

i remember when i first came to AHH it was for the Rumors with Illseed.. some dude named 305_Miami_Dade or something similar was on EVERY ? article posting in the comments.

lol and then 305 dude started posting about his music in every comment and ? was in ALL CAPS

I never seen him post in the forum just the blog posts
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Great to see the mods still fighting our corner and aiming to maintain the I.C as the I.C. :tu

As an ex-mod during the spam days, we would spend hours just deleting threads that were created by bots - sometimes entire pages of spammy threads that ran three pages deep. It got tiring real quick, and we got a tonne of hate if there was ever an instance when every mod for The Reason was offline, but that was a rare occurrence. When you think most of the time, the I.C. had around 5 mods for The Reason at any one time, that's a lot of a mod's life being spent on the I.C. just removing spam so that others can enjoy the forum. Within that time, they'd also create some of the best content for the forum as well.

Mods do that for the love of the site and for free in most instances, as far as I was ever aware at least. The fact that those same posters are still carrying the flag today is what makes the I.C. a true community of continuity that has transcended decades, yet never lost its posting style and sense of humor.

Provided the forum remains a forum, we will all be on board, no doubt. That new three-column, 'where's my post?' layout needs to go asap though...
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no one posted "poor boom" yet? smh
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

I think boom is watching everyday struggle with a smirk knowing that Akademiks is getting treated like a ? in every ep.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doo doo grits is apart of my everyday language
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think boom is watching everyday struggle with a smirk knowing that Akademiks is getting treated like a ? in every ep.
    Whoa whoa whoa so that's really the lame ass ? that used to post here?

I'm about to troll the ? out of his ig account
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Whoa whoa whoa so that's really the lame ass ? that used to post here?

I'm about to troll the ? out of his ig account

Same dude

21918wk.jpg

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Been here since 2005 and never got ethered, let alone took a loss on here.

Moe you cool as a fan blade, but that time you posted that old Messican bish u was smashin' in the Playa's Lounge was a "L" and self ether all in one.

That ? looked like Consuela from Family Guy....

9z3cdjjdypdc.jpg

I'll spare her actual pic *shivers*

here i am over here tryin to act sleepy so this ? that flew in to kick it me will leave me alone amd quit tryin to ? on me and this ? jus made me fall right out of my act..

my ? im over here rollin! :joy: :joy:
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im out da loop for real. Had no idea the IC was closing... Been on here for years....yall put me on a lot of nw artistsandthe commuity served as my news entertainment anda coping mechanism for when life was givin me hell lol. Whats the reason for the closing and are there any alternatives forum wise? Ima miss yall
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that's really akedmicks lmao yo wtf ? famous
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IT thread helped me get my career going, PICO and Kat have provided various faps over the years. While my tenure here was very short lasted as well. I really appreciate this site and all of you. I had trouble finding a forum where I could actually converse with ? who arent weird or use weak ass head pictures from 06(*cough COLI cough*) Those ? aren't even funny, they always use the same ones like that ? pointing his thumb out.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Im out da loop for real. Had no idea the IC was closing... Been on here for years....yall put me on a lot of nw artistsandthe commuity served as my news entertainment anda coping mechanism for when life was givin me hell lol. Whats the reason for the closing and are there any alternatives forum wise? Ima miss yall

It's not closing. Just changing format.

The beta version that is up now is not the finished product.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Since this seem like it's going to be the end of an era it was a great ride here on the I.C. I use to visit allhiphop for years before i join the I.C. I wish I had tho. I miss some funny ?

? , I went from being a christian to a black hebrew to a damn atheist because of the R&R forum. I learn so much on this ? .

Also, I was a broke college student at 25 living with my GF with a kid on the way. Now 32 owning stocks, cars and businesses and Real estate.

Come back to your first love my friend. The time is short. Amen.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I always suspected that @Maximus Rex was a white agent provocateur.

Every now and then he'd let the mask slip slightly - like when he said him and his boy would chill and watch tentacle ? , remember that?

He made some threads after Dallas that was on some blatant "come in here and pledge to join a criminal conspiracy to ? cops" entrapment ? .

If this is true, I just wanna say - well played Cracka. You fooled just about everyone else.

Oh and on the off chance that you were alias troll account of a certain "banned" troll, PM me I have a proposition

Nah that man posted a pic of himself with an ascot and got clowned for it. Glad that weirdo got banned.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    du's extra long wife beaters and westside lu's extra long stretch armstrong arms. damn i love the ic
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    du's extra long wife beaters and westside lu's extra long stretch armstrong arms. damn i love the ic

I still remember the thread titled "Ayo westside Lu, what's really good with your arms b?"

Top 5 thread titles I've ever read.