The Official Final Ill Community Read Only Thread

Options

Comments

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that's really akedmicks lmao yo wtf ? famous

Weren't you one of the ? of the gaylias era?
  • englishdude
    Options
    @Busta Carmichael that phone call to tommy bilfiger still on the net somewhere? I started lurking a few months or so before that thread.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    1. Again the IC isn't being shut down
    2. All the concerns listed by ya'll and us mods have definitely been voiced. Shout to @Sion for really holding it down on this one. ? ain't just about to let some ? come along. We know enough to know what makes the IC the IC and it's being worked at hard to keep it that way.

So does that mean the new IC will resemble the current IC in some form? Im not defecting to other forums but please keep us updated in a timely manner imstead of just dropping big changes out of nowhere.

We will update ya'll as we get the information

@blackrain I really hope you guys view my suggestions. I think the hosting of Q and A for up and coming artists as well as OGs and interviews will help you guys bring in new traffic and posters all at once. Promotion on Twitter, ig, etc will also have folks engaged into all hip hop and the IC can be able to engage with them as well. Win win.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    @Busta Carmichael that phone call to tommy bilfiger still on the net somewhere? I started lurking a few months or so before that thread.

Lol yeah I found it like 2-3 years ago. Don't remember where.

Lemme check some old threads.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Lol yeah I found it like 2-3 years ago. Don't remember where.

Lemme check some old threads.

Tommy used to ? to lorenz tate ? his sister
  • englishdude
    Options
    "Why you wanna ? me tommy?"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    1. Again the IC isn't being shut down
    2. All the concerns listed by ya'll and us mods have definitely been voiced. Shout to @Sion for really holding it down on this one. ? ain't just about to let some ? come along. We know enough to know what makes the IC the IC and it's being worked at hard to keep it that way.

So does that mean the new IC will resemble the current IC in some form? Im not defecting to other forums but please keep us updated in a timely manner imstead of just dropping big changes out of nowhere.

We will update ya'll as we get the information

@blackrain I really hope you guys view my suggestions. I think the hosting of Q and A for up and coming artists as well as OGs and interviews will help you guys bring in new traffic and posters all at once. Promotion on Twitter, ig, etc will also have folks engaged into all hip hop and the IC can be able to engage with them as well. Win win.

All the good suggestions here have been noted and passed along @silverfoxx
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    This ? took a shot at me in a prayer?

dc9svk3ec67z.gif

Lmao u quick. I was gonna @ you, just now and tell u to fight back.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So forgive me if I didn't personally shout you out. I love you and here is the word for you:

"For ? so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

The time is short y'all! Don't get left behind! Make your calling and election sure! Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and live!

And when we all see each other on the last day when we stand at the crossroads of eternity, I pray that all of you will be saved and welcomed into the eternal kingdom of ? ! Hallelujah!

Oh what a Savior we have in Jesus! Blessed is the one who trust in Him for in Him is everlasting strength! Amen!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    DoUwanttogotoheaven how long do you suggest we got to the end? This year?

What's soon?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? took a shot at me in a prayer?

dc9svk3ec67z.gif

There's hope my friend! You may be batting about .099 in the funny leagues, but at least you try. You get an A for effort for sure. Execution though is severely lacking.

Bless your heart my friend. I love you. Amen.

Tell the truth dog about the coke an the homosexual affair
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DoUwanttogotoheaven how long do you suggest we got to the end? This year?

What's soon?

I'll never give a date, I just watch the signs like Jesus told us too.

8/21/2017
    9/23/2017

Those 2 dates will have major heavenly signs occur on them. What will happen other than the heavenly sign occurring on those dates? I don't know. But those signs are signals that the Day of the Lord is near! Just like the blood moons of 2014-2015 were signs that the Day of the Lord is near!

There isn't much time left. This is the generation of the end because Israel is a nation again.

What I will say is this, the Day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night! But if you were watching for the thief to come, you will not allow your house to be broken into! Therefore watch and pray always so that you may be accounted worthy to escape all the things that are about to come on the earth and stand before the Son of Man. Amen!

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is the most terrible drug in the world that ? is easy to quit and the least likely to hook someone lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    big ups my brother @DoUwant2go2Heaven you always been a stand up guy
    probably said a prayer or two for a few of us knuckleheads on here and we dont even know you personally.

Keep up the good work bro

2 Timothy 4:7
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't really know when I signed up but I've been here for a minute. I Started off as imgoingtoheavenRU? And ended up with my current name 4 or 5 years ago I think.

From day 1 it's always been about Jesus Christ with me. And I've sought to share His love with others on here. I've enjoyed everybody on here, including the adversaries of Jesus Christ because ? loves you as well.

I've been blessed to meet a few folks on here. ? even blessed me to go on mission trips with a brother I met on here. Hallelujah! ? is just so good!

@VIBE - Tell the truth and shame the devil! Come back to your first love!
    @AggieLean. - King Jesus is coming soon! Keep watching and praying!
    @zzombie - I love you my friend. Believers disagree on many things, but as long as we can agree on the essentials/non-negotiables we can have fellowship one with another. Amen.
    @BiblicalAtheist - ? loves oxymorons. I hope to see you on His side when all is said and done. Amen.
    @Copper - If you make it to heaven, hopefully you'll be funny there; because here you try too hard. Jesus loves you though. Amen.
    @texas409 - keep walking in the light my friend! Amen!
    @Trillfate - watch and pray! Amen!
    @konceptjones - smile my friend. Amen!
    @CapitalB - Jesus loves you! Amen!
    @chgarcia345 - ? is with us! What shall we fear? Amen!
    @MsSouthern - Fair and balanced. Jesus loves you!
    @Stew - The Lord Jesus is coming soon! Amen!
    @i.b. Blackman - still wondering where you were at during Comic Con! Jesus loves you!
    @Arya Tsaddiq - we are going home soon! Hallelujah!
    @(nope) - Love wins! Hallelujah!
    @Joker_De_La_Lover - Dont get left behind! Amen!
    @damnkp - Jesus is on the throne and prayer changes things! I love you my friend! Amen!
    @2stepz_ahead - praise the Lord for your generousity by giving back! If the Lord tarries, I still want to do the DR thing. Hallelujah!
    @BedStuy - keep your faith in Jesus Christ! Amen!
    @Confidential Playa - Let the light of the Lord shine in you! For a city set on a hill can not be hid! Hallelujah!
    @R0mp - faithful is He who began a good work in you, who will also bring it to completion! Amen!
    @T. Sanford - Look up for our redemption draws nigh!
    @Cinco - Even when we are faithless, He remains faithful! Great is His faithfulness! Hallelujah!
    @skpjr78 - faith alone in Christ alone! Amen!
    @water ur seeds - ? will give the increase!
    @farris2k1 - Set your seal to this, that ? is true! Amen!
    @Fosheezy - Revelation 1:7! Hallelujah!

I would @ everybody and shout them out but sadly I've been warned not to @ everybody. So I'll abide by the rules, don't want to offend the communists by being personal and giving a special word to everyone on this site. ? forbid if the communist sense any joy being spread on here.

See you soon Ach.

Keep standing on The Word and wear it as your sheild for what is to come.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all stop quoting that ? ..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm good, broski.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Stop telling me you love me ?

Lol he legit love u for the Lord b
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

I hope you choke on a mustard seed you hypocritical lying deceiving clueless ? .

? bless.