Will Walmart be selling eclipse glasses

Options
Hevalisk
Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
I forgot to order them on Amazon, and now those ? sky high in price.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look up how to make your own.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got 4 free ones at our public library
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just walked by a big-ass bin of them in there a few days ago.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What eclipse? Theres a eclipse coming? U dont say
  • VIBE
    Options
    Everything everyone needs to know about the eclipse this Monday.

https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/eclipse-who-what-where-when-and-how
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just use sunglasses they the same ? people are just trying to make a profit
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What time will it be on Monday?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

? did you read the NASA page
  • ghostdog56
    Options

Man that's a bunch of fake news. You trying to tell me that a muthafucka can use sunglasses while using a wielding torch ( which I've seen done plenty of times) and be straight but if you look at an eclipse with some you'll go blind? You ? believe every thing the white man tells you
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Man that's a bunch of fake news. You trying to tell me that a muthafucka can use sunglasses while using a wielding torch ( which I've seen done plenty of times) and be straight but if you look at an eclipse with some you'll go blind? You ? believe every thing the white man tells you

I doubt welders use regular sunglasses
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way you constructed your thread title makes me want to slap you for pandering and misrepresenting yourself.

What was your point in purposely doing that? You could have asked the same question without TRYING TO APPEAR as if you are someone you aren't.

Grow up, earn some nuts and be yourself clown
  • ghostdog56
    Options

I've seen plenty do it and I've even done it myself
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i rather watch it on TV
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? .....

9sl3f98ow3sn.png
  • VIBE
    Options
    Glasses for profit..

but places are handing them out for free...

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh you trippin. i was taking welding class and aint no way in hell i would use sunglasses. ? you gone end up like ray charles.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spent 11 years burning iron. Youre ? lying or the dumbest son'? to ever strike an arc. Our lenses have ratings, far darker than anything casual glasses offer. No only that, but the light itself is dangerous to the skin as well. Sunshades would not protect the rest of your face.
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

Spent 11 years burning iron. Youre ? lying or the dumbest son'? to ever strike an arc. Our lenses have ratings, far darker than anything casual glasses offer. No only that, but the light itself is dangerous to the skin as well. Sunshades would not protect the rest of your face.

When I was in automotive school the instructor needed to weld some ? and pulled out some sun glasses and did that ? and I welded up a weight bench and used sunglasses. I'm talking about a 2 minute eclipse or a 5 minute weld not a life long career striking the arc
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I was in automotive school the instructor needed to weld some ? and pulled out some sun glasses and did that ? and I welded up a weight bench and used sunglasses. I'm talking about a 2 minute eclipse or a 5 minute weld not a life long career striking the arc

WTF
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

LOL, So you are a ? . The amount of time dont matter, that ? would be trouble the moment you arced off. Flashburns and purple dots. And the lens on them sunshades would be ? from weld splatter and sparks, just like the rest of your unprotected face. 5 minutes would be more than enough do the damage. ? , thats like a 3ft weld if im rushing.

Buddy reminded me of some ? called soddering.Thats probably what you were really doing, they use it to make jewerly.

But how long did you have that weight bench? A 1/2inch tack can hold some weight with good ? , but... ? if you did that ? yesterday i advice not to use it. If it didnt break cool, but ? you was gambling more than you know.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

You and those welders are ? idiots
  • ghostdog56
    Options

LOL, So you are a ? . The amount of time dont matter, that ? would be trouble the moment you arced off. Flashburns and purple dots. And the lens on them sunshades would be ? from weld splatter and sparks, just like the rest of your unprotected face. 5 minutes would be more than enough do the damage. ? , thats like a 3ft weld if im rushing.

Buddy reminded me of some ? called soddering.Thats probably what you were really doing, they use it to make jewerly.

But how long did you have that weight bench? A 1/2inch tack can hold some weight with good ? , but... ? if you did that ? yesterday i advice not to use it. If it didnt break cool, but ? you was gambling more than you know.

Aye me and him are both still seeing like I said this ? wasn't welding as a career it was a quick weld and I did that ? months ago and the auto teacher was years ago