? is changin, yall comin?

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Business is business. Surprisingly they get a lot of family traffic. Only makes sense at this point if they aren't trying to deal with the hassle of launching an entirely new restaurant branch.

They're just keeping up with sales trends. Chain restaurants are taking huge hits to their bottom line simply because ppl are aware of their options regarding food. Times have changed. Niche establishments and conscious eating have dealt a major blow to all big name chain eateries.

the bolded is wild af to me tho

who looks at a ? restaurant and thinks to take their family there for dinner?

I thought the whole point was to eat cheap wings, look at ? /? , and drink beer?

My first trip to ? was when the joint at the Inner Harbor first opened up in the early 90s, I may have been 10 and Lil bro was 5. New siblings, girls and boys ranging from 6 to 16 got a taste of the downtown ATL ? and I could see the "Wow" in my little brothers eyes :joy: but my Fam prolly ain't the norm.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never been to a ? . Don't know why, just never got around to it. But I've been to the Twin Peaks on Piedmont Rd a few times, they have decent bread pudding. The women are ok...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Food was trash
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how this is going to affect the hotel. They got my favorite pool out here. It's a fun Vegas expierience without the typical tourist feel to it.
  • Stew
    Options
    I've never been to a ? . Don't know why, just never got around to it. But I've been to the Twin Peaks on Piedmont Rd a few times, they have decent bread pudding. The women are ok...

Their food sucks too. They're selling point is cold beer and Twin "Peaks"
  • Stew
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I wonder how this is going to affect the hotel. They got my favorite pool out here. It's a fun Vegas expierience without the typical tourist feel to it.

We did a NFL Sunday there on one of my trips, ? was blue collar as ? , we loved it.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    i go to ? to watch some games sometimes.......i be lookin at the game and ass at the same time
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I remember ? use to do movies
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feminist are behind this
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They closing down joes crab shack also
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    That girl in the front a lil thick if I didn't think she was like 17

If you thought she was 17 you woulda never even said that ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    They closing down joes crab shack also

I like Joe's Crab shack, I think the only one here is on 12 and van ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never really gave too many ? about the waitresses i see better looking chicks at at applebees.... i mean i ? with the wings but this new strategy is stupid .. Hoots is such a terrible name change just change the name all together
  • detcatinva
    Options
    Theres just way better local wing spots and seafood spots that consumers are going to and the big brands gotta close locations and get a better menu
  • detcatinva
    Options
    Buffalo wild wings is hopefully the next to close
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wings fye as hell to me. Traditional, mild, all ? . *Kanye West shrug*

? is bottom of the barrel when it comes to food or the quality of women in the dallas area.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many better wing options here in the A. I remember going to the one in Gulfport where Brittany Renner used to work. It wasn't that bad lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i go to ? to watch some games sometimes.......i be lookin at the game and ass at the same time

Which bring me to a point, is it creepy to go to that bar by urself? Like if I go to BWW by myself and order wing and a beer, on a Sunday and Watch the game.

Is that lame?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went with a broad to ? and she said she was very disappointed with the waitresses ? and never wanted to go back.

The wings was cool though
  • Stew
    Options

Which bring me to a point, is it creepy to go to that bar by urself? Like if I go to BWW by myself and order wing and a beer, on a Sunday and Watch the game.

Is that lame?

Nah, my brother lives in Charleston and don't ? with anybody so it's just him, his girl and kids so he goes there every Sunday to watch his team cause theyre not local. Don't see an issue with that at all.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    That girl in the front a lil thick if I didn't think she was like 17

If you thought she was 17 you woulda never even said that ?

Looked at the body first
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People thought I was crazy for disliking the ? experience, but imo they food is good. It's just when I go out to eat, I wanna eat. I don't wanna try to feel pressured into tips with fat ? and ? , while the other side of me feeling the urge to ask the ? out while have Buffalo sauce all over my face and ? .

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daytona wings and bacon wrapped joints was straight. But all the ? I've been to have had mediocre to trash ? . Hoes that didn't even have big ? .

Hoots sounds like something a ? from Indiana would blurt out.