Meek Mill Arrested After Cops See Him Riding Dirtbikes on Instragram

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.complex.com/music/2017/08/meek-mill-police-custody-dirt-bike-instagram

On Thursday, Meek Mill was arrested NYC police and charged with reckless endangerment for riding his dirt bike in the city.

Meek's Instagram Live had recently broadcast footage of the rapper riding his bike while, according to one reporter, moving "in and out of traffic and popping wheelies in the street." Unfortunately for Meek, one of the viewers watching the feed was the NYPD.

After seeing the footage, the police caught up with Meek and took him into custody. The rapper shared footage of that encounter also on his IG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17AvLMjT3I8

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is sad on many levels

1. Why the ? are you recording yourself (allegedly) on instagram live turning up with dirtbikes when you are on ? probation
    2. Why are you allegedly doing this in New York city where they are strict as hell about ? like this.
    3. This dumb ? meek couldn't wait to get back to philly or go in the middle of nowhere to ride dirtbikes where he would not have been written up for this ?

Meek really was on the right path to winning again with the new album and his bitchassness stage really seeming to be over given the tone of the new album. This is a ? L no matter how you spin it. Regardless of what the cops did to try to bring him down he is the ? idiot putting risky ? on Instragram Live.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    He tripped. They don't care if you do that ? in Philly but they not playing with that ? in New York. I seen Meek riding down my block on a dirt bike with a Phantom in front of him and a Wraith behind him in North Philly. It's a different game up there though.

So he violated again?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? kidding me?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Silly but small time. ? is like getting a jay walking ticket

Pay a fine, keep it moving

Come back next month, do it again
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    O now meek was on the path to winning wit #WinsAndLosses this hockey playing clown is delusional ........but off topic I can't believe it Wayne a blk brother won the MVP of the nhl all star game I c y'all saltines is finally letting a ? shine n that cracka sport..
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    ANOTHER ONE TO ADD TO THE LOSSES COLLAGE...
    30 YEARS OLD, ACTING 19, CAN'T DRESS & STILL WACK AS ? ...
    ? THIS DUDE :-1:

Chill wit that age ? . Dirt biking is all this ? knows. The ? has no intent of changing regardless of age. You are who are
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Seriously u gotta lauf watching squares on the net give meek these imaginary Ls is hilarious........the b2b1 is still the funniest cuz meek is still considered a rapper after that......& Drake could never recover from Twitter fingers Quentin Miller & lost his rap cred he's just a pop star now..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    At lest give the man a fine wtf
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is sad on many levels

1. Why the ? are you recording yourself (allegedly) on instagram live turning up with dirtbikes when you are on ? probation
    2. Why are you allegedly doing this in New York city where they are strict as hell about ? like this.
    3. This dumb ? meek couldn't wait to get back to philly or go in the middle of nowhere to ride dirtbikes where he would not have been written up for this ?

Meek really was on the right path to winning again with the new album and his bitchassness stage really seeming to be over given the tone of the new album. This is a ? L no matter how you spin it. Regardless of what the cops did to try to bring him down he is the ? idiot putting risky ? on Instragram Live.

Chill before you catch a stroke my dude lol. We get it, you can't stand that Meek Mill.

Rappers do way more irresponsible ? .

Where is the footage of him actually riding a dirt bike tho? The one I saw, he was sitting in his car and other ? were around him biking. If that's what they're going on, why would they target him and not anyone else?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he got arrested for driving a dirt bike yesterday??? Foh this that just ? with a ? ? smh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hip-hop police
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Ill never understand dudes riding dirtbikes and quads on the street....? belongs in the woods or some ?

It's their culture, ? don't understand hydraulics and 13 inch 100 spokes on old cars but every single ? in here wanted ice cubes car from boyz n tha hood
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    ANOTHER ONE TO ADD TO THE LOSSES COLLAGE...
    30 YEARS OLD, ACTING 19, CAN'T DRESS & STILL WACK AS ? ...
    ? THIS DUDE :-1:
    Lotta hate in this post b
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? wit ya Pom poms up disgust me.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely a cultural thing
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭