Netanyahu's son says Black Lives Matter "thugs" are more dangerous than neo-Nazis…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-junior-says-leftists-more-dangerous-than-neo-nazis/
Yair Netanyahu says leftists more dangerous than neo-Nazis

Echoing Trump, PM’s son claims ‘thugs of Antifa and Black Lives Matter are getting stronger’ while Nazis are a thing of the past

The son of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday said American left-wing groups are more dangerous than neo-Nazis.

Weighing in on the weekend’s violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, during a far-right march, and US President Donald Trump’s controversial statements that “both sides were to blame” for the deadly incident, Yair Netanyahu said he was far more concerned by leftist organizations that have recently come into public focus.

“To put things in perspective,” Netanyahu wrote on Facebook, “I’m a Jew, I’m an Israeli, the neo nazis scums [sic] in Virginia hate me and my country. But they belong to the past. Their breed is dying out.

“However the thugs of Antifa and [Black Lives Matter] who hate my country (and America too in my view) just as much are getting stronger and stronger and becoming super dominant in American universities and public life.”

The Israeli premier himself tweeted Tuesday that he was “outraged by expressions of anti-Semitism, neo-? and racism. Everyone should oppose this hatred,” after he was criticized for staying silent on Charlottesville.

In a response Wednesday afternoon to Yair Netanyahu’s comments, sources close to the prime minister said, “Yair is an adult and his views are his alone”

Trump’s stance was also supported by Likud MK Oren Hazan, who said Tuesday that the president “is right. Violence and extremism on any side is forbidden and demands condemnation. That doesn’t matter to the bleeding hearts on the left and in the media. After all, they believe that only the right is extremist and violent.”

Other Israeli politicians — from left and right — have been far more critical of Trump’s position, some more directly than others.

Education Minister Naftali Bennett has called on US leaders to denounce the rally’s “displays of anti-Semitism.” Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked of Bennett’s Jewish Home party has urged prosecution of neo-? activists.

Yesh Atid chair MK Yair Lapid and Zionist Union number two MK Tzipi Livni explicitly criticized Trump’s equivalence.

“There aren’t two sides,” Lapid said in a Wednesday statement. “When Neo-Nazis march in Charlottesville and scream slogans against Jews and in support of white supremacy, the condemnation has to be unambiguous. They represent hate and evil. Anyone who believes in the human spirit must stand against them without fear.”

Livni said “When it comes to racism, anti-Semitism and ? , there are never two equal sides. There’s good and there’s evil. Period.”

Trump sparked a political firestorm Tuesday when he doubled down on his initial response to the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville that ended in bloodshed, saying there was “blame on both sides.”

The Republican president — who the previous day solemnly denounced racism and singled out the Ku Klux ? and neo-Nazis as “criminals and thugs” — also hit out at what he called the “alt-left” over the weekend melee.

Trump has faced days of criticism from across the political spectrum over his reaction to Saturday’s unrest in the Virginia college town, where a rally by neo-Nazis and white supremacists over the removal of a Confederate statue erupted in clashes with counter-demonstrators.

The violent fracas ended in bloodshed when a 20-year-old suspected ? sympathizer, James Fields, plowed his car into a crowd of anti-racism protesters, leaving one woman dead and 19 people injured.

In a rowdy exchange with journalists at Trump Tower in New York, Trump made clear on Tuesday that he was fed up with continued questioning about the issue.

“I think there is blame on both sides,” Trump said.

As he spoke, his new White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, a former Marine general, appeared displeased during the president’s long tirade, standing rigidly.

“You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now,” Trump continued. “What about the alt-left that came charging… at the, as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?… There are two sides to a story.”

“What about the fact they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do. As far as I am concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day,” Trump said.

Trump’s comments were immediately welcomed by David Duke, a former “grand wizard” of the Ku Klux ? and a key figure at Saturday’s rally.

“Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists,” Duke tweeted.

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a reason farrakhan went so hard on the Jews.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3fmkhorac4b0.gif
    Bebe Jr..I do declare
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Wonder if thats anti semetic
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dunno who he is
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That statement fits in line with what appears to be his sociopolitical leanings
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But are they more dangerous than his pops?
    Nope.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn right blacks getting more stronger soon we gon have teleport powers and appear in his house to rob him blind
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    3fmkhorac4b0.gif
    Bebe Jr..I do declare

This ? is reaching bcotton levels. You way to consistent with these sassy looking gifs.

It's a new world b
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Dunno who he is

The son of Israel's prime minister.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Smh - and MFs want to keep supporting Israel.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven get your face out the nose candy and speak on this.
  • Copper
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Alright bruh, nobody in here suggested that anything Netanyahu or his son said was the most important thing out.

Im merely calling you out bc I remember a certain Israel/Palestine thread a while back were you couldn't muster a negative word towards that country or even acknowledge any wrobg doings by them against Palestinians when the bombing was tense.

You were pretty much following the same talking points as republican cacs and cac religious leaders.

Don't talk to me about ragnarok speak on Israel and thier hypocritical cac leadership

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Alright bruh, nobody in here suggested that anything Netanyahu or his son said was the most important thing out.

Im merely calling you out bc I remember a certain Israel/Palestine thread a while back were you couldn't muster a negative word towards that country or even acknowledge any wrobg doings by them against Palestinians when the bombing was tense.

You were pretty much following the same talking points as republican cacs and cac religious leaders.

Don't talk to me about ragnarok speak on Israel and thier hypocritical cac leadership

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Amen!

I've always said that ALL of us are sinners. The Jews are no exception. I mean they are the same folks who condemned ? in the flesh, Jesus, to be nailed to a cross for crying out loud!

I just defend their right to the land of Israel, because ? gave it to them. He did not give it to the "Palestinians".

Israel has a right to defend herself. I've been to the land 8x and I have first hand knowledge of what goes on over there. I've talked to both sides and shared my views.

But I love you my friend. ? is good and He is coming soon! Amen!
  • Copper
    Options
    ? giving land out now? Who knew jesus was a fan of manifest destiny?

? brokered the jewish land purchase of the 1800s ?

This is the same mindset that have religous leaders saying ? like hati is being punished by earthquakes because they used voodo to escape slavery.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U kno them aint the same jews in the bible right...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    A jew said this bruh. He said neo nazis his mortal enemies are not as harmful as a segment of black america. Let that marinate for a bit.

This bruh. Close thread post.

Yall so quick to be APPALLED that yall havent see the WWE acting.
    Netanyahu is SCARED TO DEATH OF THESE NEO NAZIS. He and his ancestors knows WHAT THESE NEO NAZIS INTENTIONS ARE WHEN IT COME TO JEWS.

Those who know history are damn right laughing at him.

Lol
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? .. thats some straight up Boys Dont Cry Mike Miller ? ..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Amen!

I've always said that ALL of us are sinners. The Jews are no exception. I mean they are the same folks who condemned ? in the flesh, Jesus, to be nailed to a cross for crying out loud!

I just defend their right to the land of Israel, because ? gave it to them. He did not give it to the "Palestinians".

Israel has a right to defend herself. I've been to the land 8x and I have first hand knowledge of what goes on over there. I've talked to both sides and shared my views.

But I love you my friend. ? is good and He is coming soon! Amen!

lol at this clown thinking that the make believe hebrews living in israel now are the same people that ? gave that land to. the people who today call themselves israeli trace their lineage to russia not the mid east. the true hebrews of ancient israel face discrimination and racism at the hands of netanyahu and his ? ass racist ass son on the land that ? gave them. lol at this zionist ass kissing cown. gtfohwtbs lol

The whole house of Israel will be gathered back to the land when the tribulation begins. Those in the land now are just one part of the house of Israel, but all 12 tribes will return to the land when the cloudy day arrives.

? will sort it all out in the tribulation. Amen.

You want to be caught up in the clouds though my friend. You don't want to be left behind. Jesus has promised deliverance from the hour of trial for all who are ready to meet Him in the air on the cloudy day. Please make your calling and election sure my friend. For the day is at hand and the effect of every vision! Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? giving land out now? Who knew jesus was a fan of manifest destiny?

? brokered the jewish land purchase of the 1800s ?

This is the same mindset that have religous leaders saying ? like hati is being punished by earthquakes because they used voodo to escape slavery.

1897+120=2017
    1917+100=2017
    1947+70=2017
    1967+50=2017

Do you know what happened on those dates my friend?

1897, 1917, 1947, and 1967?

Do you know the significance of the numbers 120, 100, 70, and 50 in the Bible?