Netanyahu's son says Black Lives Matter "thugs" are more dangerous than neo-Nazis…

Options
2»

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    "I’m a Jew, I’m an Israeli, the neo nazis scums [sic] in Virginia hate me and my country. But they belong to the past. Their breed is dying out"

well based on what we saw last weekend, obviously the ? not

this fool rewriting history that's barely a week old
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    ? giving land out now? Who knew jesus was a fan of manifest destiny?

? brokered the jewish land purchase of the 1800s ?

This is the same mindset that have religous leaders saying ? like hati is being punished by earthquakes because they used voodo to escape slavery.

1897+120=2017
    1917+100=2017
    1947+70=2017
    1967+50=2017

Do you know what happened on those dates my friend?

1897, 1917, 1947, and 1967?

Years ? was being discriminated against in America and Israeli leadership never had ? to say about it...now its 2017 and you in here nutt'n for netan
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Alright bruh, nobody in here suggested that anything Netanyahu or his son said was the most important thing out.

Im merely calling you out bc I remember a certain Israel/Palestine thread a while back were you couldn't muster a negative word towards that country or even acknowledge any wrobg doings by them against Palestinians when the bombing was tense.

You were pretty much following the same talking points as republican cacs and cac religious leaders.

Don't talk to me about ragnarok speak on Israel and thier hypocritical cac leadership

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Amen!

I've always said that ALL of us are sinners. The Jews are no exception. I mean they are the same folks who condemned ? in the flesh, Jesus, to be nailed to a cross for crying out loud!

I just defend their right to the land of Israel, because ? gave it to them. He did not give it to the "Palestinians".

Israel has a right to defend herself. I've been to the land 8x and I have first hand knowledge of what goes on over there. I've talked to both sides and shared my views.

But I love you my friend. ? is good and He is coming soon! Amen!

lol at this clown thinking that the make believe hebrews living in israel now are the same people that ? gave that land to. the people who today call themselves israeli trace their lineage to russia not the mid east. the true hebrews of ancient israel face discrimination and racism at the hands of netanyahu and his ? ass racist ass son on the land that ? gave them. lol at this zionist ass kissing cown. gtfohwtbs lol

The whole house of Israel will be gathered back to the land when the tribulation begins. Those in the land now are just one part of the house of Israel, but all 12 tribes will return to the land when the cloudy day arrives.

? will sort it all out in the tribulation. Amen.

You want to be caught up in the clouds though my friend. You don't want to be left behind. Jesus has promised deliverance from the hour of trial for all who are ready to meet Him in the air on the cloudy day. Please make your calling and election sure my friend. For the day is at hand and the effect of every vision! Amen!

Lol at this ? and his plantation theology. caught up in the clouds? wtf are you talking about??? are you a man, water vapor or a got damn mentally, spiritually and emotional dead ? ??? 2017 and this fool still thinks you can only live good after you die. he's telling us to wait for Jesus to meet us in the clouds to find happiness but he's ok with Netanyahu and his apartheid style Zionist killing, pillaging and plundering while living good now. miss me with the ? ? . Bob Marley told me about fools like you.

Most people think,
    Great ? will come from the skies
    Take away everything
    And make everybody feel high
    But if you know what life is worth
    You will look for yours on earth
    And now you see the light
    You stand up for your rights. Jah!
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    People still run with that "? gave them that land" nonsense?

If ? is truly just and omnipotent he would

1) Never have his so called children steal and pillage land from other folks who should also be considered his children.

2) He'd have created all new land for them to occupy to prevent atrocities.

For someone who is supposedly "love" the hellfire and brimstone method sure seem to be the first go-to solution more often than not. Funny.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Israel. P.L.O style all day. Word to ? . Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mT0wPgyo84
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he should keep his jew mouth shut!
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright bruh, nobody in here suggested that anything Netanyahu or his son said was the most important thing out.

Im merely calling you out bc I remember a certain Israel/Palestine thread a while back were you couldn't muster a negative word towards that country or even acknowledge any wrobg doings by them against Palestinians when the bombing was tense.

You were pretty much following the same talking points as republican cacs and cac religious leaders.

Don't talk to me about ragnarok speak on Israel and thier hypocritical cac leadership

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Amen!

I've always said that ALL of us are sinners. The Jews are no exception. I mean they are the same folks who condemned ? in the flesh, Jesus, to be nailed to a cross for crying out loud!

I just defend their right to the land of Israel, because ? gave it to them. He did not give it to the "Palestinians".

Israel has a right to defend herself. I've been to the land 8x and I have first hand knowledge of what goes on over there. I've talked to both sides and shared my views.

lol at this clown thinking that the make believe hebrews living in israel now are the same people that ? gave that land to. the people who today call themselves israeli trace their lineage to russia not the mid east. the true hebrews of ancient israel face discrimination and racism at the hands of netanyahu and his ? ass racist ass son on the land that ? gave them. lol at this zionist ass kissing ? . gtfohwtbs lol

Indeed....

The modern state of Israel has no connections to the ancient hebrews.....

The modern zionist state is racist & eurocentric....

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Amen!

lol at this clown thinking that the make believe hebrews living in israel now are the same people that ? gave that land to. the people who today call themselves israeli trace their lineage to russia not the mid east. the true hebrews of ancient israel face discrimination and racism at the hands of netanyahu and his ? ass racist ass son on the land that ? gave them. lol at this zionist ass kissing cown. gtfohwtbs lol

The whole house of Israel will be gathered back to the land when the tribulation begins. Those in the land now are just one part of the house of Israel, but all 12 tribes will return to the land when the cloudy day arrives.

You want to be caught up in the clouds though my friend. You don't want to be left behind. Jesus has promised deliverance from the hour of trial for all who are ready to meet Him in the air on the cloudy day. Please make your calling and election sure my friend. For the day is at hand and the effect of every vision! Amen!

Lol at this ? and his plantation theology. caught up in the clouds? wtf are you talking about??? are you a man, water vapor or a got damn mentally, spiritually and emotional dead ? ??? 2017 and this fool still thinks you can only live good after you die. he's telling us to wait for Jesus to meet us in the clouds to find happiness but he's ok with Netanyahu and his apartheid style Zionist killing, pillaging and plundering while living good now. miss me with the ? ? . Bob Marley told me about fools like you.

Most people think,
    Take away everything

"BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen." Revelation 1:7

You can't stop the cloudy day from coming, but you can be ready my friend. I pray that love will fill your heart instead of hate by being born again by blood of Jesus. Amen.
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2017
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Amen!

lol at this clown thinking that the make believe hebrews living in israel now are the same people that ? gave that land to. the people who today call themselves israeli trace their lineage to russia not the mid east. the true hebrews of ancient israel face discrimination and racism at the hands of netanyahu and his ? ass racist ass son on the land that ? gave them. lol at this zionist ass kissing ? . gtfohwtbs lol

Indeed....

The modern state of Israel has no connections to the ancient hebrews.....

The modern zionist state is racist & eurocentric....

Zionism is the apartheid, Jim Crow and ironically the ? Germany of the 21st century. Smh at any black man or any Jew for that matter cosigning this epic fuckery.

You can't go around crying about how bad ? treated your grandparents while simultaneously doing the same and worse to Palestinian children. miss me with that typical hypocritical cac ? ? . get your ? ass the fohwtbs
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? giving land out now? Who knew jesus was a fan of manifest destiny?

? brokered the jewish land purchase of the 1800s ?

This is the same mindset that have religous leaders saying ? like hati is being punished by earthquakes because they used voodo to escape slavery.

1897+120=2017
    1917+100=2017
    1947+70=2017
    1967+50=2017

Do you know what happened on those dates my friend?

1897, 1917, 1947, and 1967?

Years ? was being discriminated against in America and Israeli leadership never had ? to say about it...now its 2017 and you in here nutt'n for netan

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but fools despise knowledge and instruction. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    People still run with that "? gave them that land" nonsense?

If ? is truly just and omnipotent he would

1) Never have his so called children steal and pillage land from other folks who should also be considered his children.

2) He'd have created all new land for them to occupy to prevent atrocities.

For someone who is supposedly "love" the hellfire and brimstone method sure seem to be the first go-to solution more often than not. Funny.

1. We are all Gods creation. We are not all His children.
    2. You only become a child of ? by faith in Jesus.
    3. The most religious people on the planet 2,000 years ago were rebuked by Jesus and told that they were children of the devil.

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

I can help you by leading you to the truth, but you must humble yourself by having a teachable spirit my friend. Amen.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A jew said this bruh. He said neo nazis his mortal enemies are not as harmful as a segment of black america. Let that marinate for a bit.

kinda like Superman hiding in a kryptonite cave to not be seen by a 17 yr old with skittles
  • skpjr78
    Options

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Amen!

Most people think,
    Take away everything

"BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen." Revelation 1:7

You can't stop the cloudy day from coming, but you can be ready my friend. I pray that love will fill your heart instead of hate by being born again by blood of Jesus. Amen.

man you sound stupid. only a ? christianized ass ? ass slave will spend his life looking at the clouds and waiting for Jesus to fall out of one. your plantation preaching and total acceptance of your slave masters religion shows just how lost you truly are. lol at my heart being filled with heart. I love my people enough to tell them the truth while you're still here in 2017 telling the same lies that ? and his ignorant, illiterate, snitch ass plantation pastor told in 1817. your faith that Jesus will appear in the clouds and all people will magically be free without the people working ro free themselves is foolish. faith without works is dead church boy. if you truly believed in the bible and the word of ? you would know that. clearly you don't.

James 2:14
    What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, whatdoes it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

but keep waiting on Jesus to fall out the clouds. I'm sure everything will fix itself while you're waiting. smmfh

https://youtu.be/3a-Qb-5B_9s
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven at 4:09

while you're waiting on Jesus and the clouds and ? .....
    https://youtu.be/EIVx6QjVZx0
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Look ? Israel and Netanyahu or whatever but Black Lives Matter is in brackets which means he didn't say BLM at all and the writer put BLM in there. It completely changes his quote

1r6grjg1q40z.png
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Jesus loves you @skpjr78

Amen.
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jesus loves you @skpjr78

Amen.

Netanyahu hates you @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Hopefully he accepts Mashiach, as well as you my friend. I don't want to see either of you got to the lake of fire forever. Amen.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    Hopefully he accepts Mashiach, as well as you my friend. I don't want to see either of you got to the lake of fire forever. Amen.

I'll take my chances with the lake of fire before I accept your spiritual enslavement. I'm good.
  • professor x
    professor x Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    A jew said this bruh. He said neo nazis, his mortal enemies, are not as harmful as a segment of black america. Let that marinate for a bit.
  • professor x
    edited August 2017
    Options
    A jew said this bruh. He said neo nazis, his mortal enemies, are not as harmful as a segment of black america. Let that marinate for a bit.

that individual/group of blacks controls whether or not they want to fight/attack a person they don't understand/dont communicate well with. the person controlling that individual's mouth is someone totally different. them damn half-dead Koreans are some of the most annoying, smart-dumb things to ever clinch on to anybody, so jews probably never know what you're going to get when you come across a hostile 'black' person.
    that Korean 'animal' is a completely different issue than the neo-nazis, because nazis believe in their white purity, white privilege, etc. Koreans just want you to see how extra nice they can be and how they can control some of their blacks without that individual even knowing it. clueless and combative when you try to do something without their inclusion, though.
  • professor x
    Options
    ***arrogantly points at them Koreans as the culprit***