White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced the white supremacists are acting both as racist protestors & anti racist protestors. The devil is tricky. In order to keep ppl divided & the country distracted, confederate monuments, police brutality, cop killings, blm, all keep ppl going in circles. ALL these white ppl protesting against WS but i dont see enough speaking out against anything else regarding racial issues. Same thing happened in Charleston. Meantime i just ANOTHER vid of cops beating a non resistent ? in front of his gf. Wake me up when these cacs starting seeing jailtime for their atrocities
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Nazis outnumbered 100 to 1 in Boston by anti-racist demonstrators. There's thousands out.

sqy5vfa20w6p.jpgaa8a96xrnfkx.jpg
    j8vss7cttmv8.jpg
    iid9chyfvref.jpg
    3uhaskuxytrn.jpg

Can someone tell me why @ghostdog56 would wack this?

I've been telling all of you about that username for a long time. He/she is either a racist white person or a very dumb ? .

I'm convinced the white supremacists are acting both as racist protestors & anti racist protestors.

giphy.gif
  • buddyro
    buddyro Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I'll ask the question once again. Will those liberal white people ever rally and support black people for reparations?
    Nazis outnumbered 100 to 1 in Boston by anti-racist demonstrators. There's thousands out.

j8vss7cttmv8.jpg
    iid9chyfvref.jpg
    3uhaskuxytrn.jpg

Thats cool and all but this movement against white supremacist.. should be cultivated int a movement against white supremacy in policy and practice.. this is a catalyst but lets see how things progress going forward..

dmsqgj6x5q0e.png

https://www.uhurusolidarity.org/

LOL....foh to be honest even reparations couldn't mend what whites have done in this country and continue to do today.Total separation from whites is what is needed psychologically black people have been brainwashed (religion,stockholm sysrone etc.) to feel sympathetic toward crakkkas when all crakkkas have done was confuse and cause genocide against the black race in this country...these friendly crakkkas got yall gullible mfs fooled.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    @Plutarch

The sheer volume of "physical violence" attributed to white supremacy across centuries dwarfs anything that "Antifa" has wrought within orders of magnitude.

This says nothing of the emotional, psychological, and socioeconomic oppression and destruction; that the ideology of the white supremacy has inflicted for generations.

The two sects are NOT comparable.

Not empirically, with the scale of their violence.

Not morally, with the spirit of their messaging.

Being against fascism is not the same as advocating for the ethnic cleansing of those different from you.

@Peace_79

tenor.gif
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

j8vss7cttmv8.jpg
    iid9chyfvref.jpg
    3uhaskuxytrn.jpg

I've been telling all of you about that username for a long time. He/she is either a racist white person or a very dumb ? .

Nah, I don't see any evidence that he's white.

So .... he's most likely a very dumb ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

This should be good.....

Oakland might ? a few folk
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buddyro wrote: »
    I'll ask the question once again. Will those liberal white people ever rally and support black people for reparations?

j8vss7cttmv8.jpg
    iid9chyfvref.jpg
    3uhaskuxytrn.jpg

Thats cool and all but this movement against white supremacist.. should be cultivated int a movement against white supremacy in policy and practice.. this is a catalyst but lets see how things progress going forward..

dmsqgj6x5q0e.png

LOL....foh to be honest even reparations couldn't mend what whites have done in this country and continue to do today.Total separation from whites is what is needed psychologically black people have been brainwashed (religion,stockholm sysrone etc.) to feel sympathetic toward crakkkas when all crakkkas have done was confuse and cause genocide against the black race in this country...these friendly crakkkas got yall gullible mfs fooled.

So what do u suggest?? I answered your question in regards to white liberals in support of reparations. In your eyes, protesting, marching, quest for reparations, any type of fight u respond with negativity. Just sitting on your ads isn't an option so come with something worth while or sit by while others fight for u.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    There's a ton of organizations out there. Get from behind the keyboard and get active

@Huey_C My brother what you're failing to realize about a lot of these posters is that they are indeed active..........But, they're active for the other side. There are some racists whites that are pretending to be black on this site.

soulman-part1.gif

Yea @ghostdog56 is scared of action I'm hip. They're double agents
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    A financial Literacy class...entrepreneurial class and five passport stamps( only 40% can be beach destinations) should be required before you get reparations.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    a67xzymtsfld.png

Boston calmly shut that ? down and sent those clowns packing with ease. Idk what this ? is on about.
  • BobOblah
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a67xzymtsfld.png

Boston calmly shut that ? down and sent those clowns packing with ease. Idk what this ? is on about.

police are "looking tough"...smh this ?
  • buddyro
    buddyro Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    buddyro wrote: »

j8vss7cttmv8.jpg
    iid9chyfvref.jpg
    3uhaskuxytrn.jpg

dmsqgj6x5q0e.png

So what do u suggest?? I answered your question in regards to white liberals in support of reparations. In your eyes, protesting, marching, quest for reparations, any type of fight u respond with negativity. Just sitting on your ads isn't an option so come with something worth while or sit by while others fight for u.

I told you in that post
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

j8vss7cttmv8.jpg
    iid9chyfvref.jpg
    3uhaskuxytrn.jpg

Me and my girl are here in Boston for a wedding! After that wedding ended, we went straight to that protest.

That sh-t was a pretty sight!
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racism never left...

DHlMBqCXUAAxGWN.jpg

Why the ? would black people fight to be around these animals

because ? love being the white mans lap dog. yeah they might get hit and holla but to them thats just master showing that he loves them
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    did president Trump tweet out that he was proud of his fellow Americans for showing up and protesting hate in such large numbers?
  • BobOblah
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    did president Trump tweet out that he was proud of his fellow Americans for showing up and protesting hate in such large numbers?

Believe it or not he kinda did, I assume someone made him do it. Obviously I don't believe him.
    cyntjanbkl0y.png
  • BobOblah
    Options
    Marty Walsh doesn't ? with Trump at all btw and said he'll house immigrants in city hall if he has to
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't see it happening but if they're going all in on removing these confederate monuments then they need to put pressure on some of these southern states that are still paying homage to the confederacy in their state flags
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

j8vss7cttmv8.jpg
    iid9chyfvref.jpg
    3uhaskuxytrn.jpg

Because you ? are easily impressed by symbolic gestures. Like I said none of them will stand with you in the fight for reparations or anything of real substance. How has your life changed since they started taking down statues?