The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indongo trash though.. i dont know how he has two belts he fights like an orangutan

He bigger and vs Mexicans and bums like burns he gonna outclass...this why promoters hide fighters... indigo beat burns I remember burns being kept away from broner years back at 135
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Great body shot. Now it's time to step to A level competition.

That's what we been sayin' bruh haha

Ain't nothing left for him at 140 unless Garcia steps up. Time to move to the stacked 147 division and go to work.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Plus them Africans be wild like bika
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint seen a Mexican liver punch this effective since De La Hoya caught it
  • aneed123
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

Ain't nothing left for him at 140 unless Garcia steps up. Time to move to the stacked 147 division and go to work.

Garcia food.. I kinda wanna see Crawford whoop all of em so they get no glory.. they actual think loma is in this dude class
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indongo's promotas are trash... if they both got 2 belts why is they fightin in crawford's backyard?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indongo's promotas are trash... if they both got 2 belts why is they fightin in crawford's backyard?

Cause Crawford got the other two belts and nobody knows who the ? Indongo is ? . It's simple really.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Would it have made a difference?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bud is a savage
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Would it have made a difference?

Not really
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

I totally agree. Crawford looks like the goods but I need him to fight a solid guy . Would love for him to fight Mikey. Right now Crawford to me is what GGG was before he faught Jacobs. Even tho folks thinks Jacobs won. I think the more important thing is were /me at least were able to gauge how good GGG was against a solid guy u knew would present some problems. Crawford is beating bums let's be real. Looking great. But not guys u go into the fight thinking if Bud doesn't bring his A game he may take a L. It's time for Bud to step up is comp
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    A dude with only 10 fights (and 1 loss) is #1 PFP on Teddy's list?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I understand what arum is doing dude is stacking his cards so all his competition will have to come to him
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crawford fighting Horn next. That was the entire point of Bob gaming Pac out of the belt in the first place, Pac wasn't gonna fight Bud unless he got a huge guarantee which Bob ain't trying to hear that at this point.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damnn Alvarado still fightin.
  • aneed123
    Options

I totally agree. Crawford looks like the goods but I need him to fight a solid guy . Would love for him to fight Mikey. Right now Crawford to me is what GGG was before he faught Jacobs. Even tho folks thinks Jacobs won. I think the more important thing is were /me at least were able to gauge how good GGG was against a solid guy u knew would present some problems. Crawford is beating bums let's be real. Looking great. But not guys u go into the fight thinking if Bud doesn't bring his A game he may take a L. It's time for Bud to step up is comp

He done beat solid guys tho
  • aneed123
    Options
    Now I understand what arum is doing dude is stacking his cards so all his competition will have to come to him

He trying but at 147 Haymon got all the welters
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's fought top competition

147 overhyped

Their names at 147 but outside of Spence/Thurman, they all moved up from 140

I hate this pushing fighters to move up thing

These ? don't even fight each other and they all got the same manager....what the chances he get one anytime soon
  • aneed123
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

It's all ? propaganda.. the ? ride chocolito for years he gets robbed now they put him out the list and got loma 1 over better more accomplished fighters in ward and Crawford
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

He's fought top competition

147 overhyped

Their names at 147 but outside of Spence/Thurman, they all moved up from 140

I hate this pushing fighters to move up thing

These ? don't even fight each other and they all got the same manager....what the chances he get one anytime soon

You missed a hand full of fighters
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's FIGHT NIGHT ? !!!

kly0bzkz076g.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but who's fighting tonight?

And your ? had the nerve to say I don't watch boxing....
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

#2 on mine
  • aneed123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Crawford done beat Prescott burns Gamboa beltran postol Molina Diaz dulurme and indongo full of former champs and Olympians
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crawford fighting Horn next. That was the entire point of Bob gaming Pac out of the belt in the first place, Pac wasn't gonna fight Bud unless he got a huge guarantee which Bob ain't trying to hear that at this point.

Makes sense
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint from Africa, you from Africa, you African ? scratcher LOL thats goin through my head when these ? was squarin off LOL