White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen couple ppl talkin bout reparations. SMH. Man gtfoh. America aint finna give ? no reparations. They will buy ? a 1 way ticket back to Africa b4 they pay any reparations.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racist CACS are so confusing to me but ? it ...waiting till they try to March down King Drive
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Bruh, I was working out and watching CNN. I thought I saw that sign, but I thought I was tripping. Random as hell.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    did president Trump tweet out that he was proud of his fellow Americans for showing up and protesting hate in such large numbers?

Believe it or not he kinda did, I assume someone made him do it. Obviously I don't believe him.
    cyntjanbkl0y.png

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Bruh, I was working out and watching CNN. I thought I saw that sign, but I thought I was tripping. Random as hell.

tenor.gif
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen couple ppl talkin bout reparations. SMH. Man gtfoh. America aint finna give ? no reparations. They will buy ? a 1 way ticket back to Africa b4 they pay any reparations.

So do you believe that it is not worth fighting for? ? is out here fighting to take down statues that they didn't care about last week I'm just stating that those same white people that think they are doing us a favor by protesting this and advocating to get these statues taken down would never support anything that would truly get black people in a better situation, like reparations
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

So do you believe that it is not worth fighting for? ? is out here fighting to take down statues that they didn't care about last week I'm just stating that those same white people that think they are doing us a favor by protesting this and advocating to get these statues taken down would never support anything that would truly get black people in a better situation, like reparations

Surely, you do not believe that these counter-protests do not help black people at all, do you?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

He said he just wanted to protect the statue an now his life is over his family getting death threats he says he's 21 years old an his life his over he cant stay in his community.........

You feel bad for him?

I mean if he truly only cared about a statue yeah if he a ? no. I dont think he knew the consequences of his actions
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Surely, you do not believe that these counter-protests do not help black people at all, do you?

swear for fake ? that youre white or either a paris ass ? . aint no way you love black people bruh. youre fake and wouldnt hurt a fly.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    They only had hundred people an the speakers arent really even ? we gota find something better to do since we all seem to have this energy like start grass roots business movements clean up parks
  • ghostdog56
    Options

Explain to me how does it help? Have our problems disappeared since the removal of these statues? How has removing statues improved black peoples condition in this country? Should black people forgive all of the atrocities committed against us by this country and still being committed til this day because some white people are willing to protest to get some statues taken down?
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man ? bout some ? reparations, ? aint ever gonna happen, you so worried bout it take your punk ass out there and get it started
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Man ? bout some ? reparations, ? aint ever gonna happen, you so worried bout it take your punk ass out there and get it started

zededh4ioirg.gif

So you'll fight to get some statues taken down but something that actually improves your condition you turn into a coward? Dam you ? are brainwashed

v43mwqpeggfs.gif
  • blackgod813
    Options

zededh4ioirg.gif

So you'll fight to get some statues taken down but something that actually improves your condition you turn into a coward? Dam you ? are brainwashed

v43mwqpeggfs.gif

Aint no reparation ? let it go its not happening everrrrrrrrr
  • blackgod813
    Options
    tumblr_ouytpoCn8T1r0jlbgo1_1280.png

Can't count or spell

I told u about the 14 words!!#
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

another agent. white boy dont want to fight for reparations so he ? on brothas that do. @ILLBOT ban this white boyu please
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

another agent. white boy dont want to fight for reparations so he ? on brothas that do. @ILLBOT ban this white boyu please

?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Stop bringing that reparation ? up you make us look like beggers...ay listen they never gona give it
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @ineedpussy instead of talking ? on the internet. And flagging everyone that disagrees with you (like a child)

Why dont u write or call ur local congressman/senator and ask for your reparations? Why dont u ask him to write bill for reparations, so they can put it to the floor. so the senate/congress can vote on it....okay? Since you want ur money so bad?

BTW, how much do u think each blk person should get? And do 1/2 blk, 1/2 white ppl only get half the money? Smh
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Your a ? idiot
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    did president Trump tweet out that he was proud of his fellow Americans for showing up and protesting hate in such large numbers?

Believe it or not he kinda did, I assume someone made him do it. Obviously I don't believe him.
    cyntjanbkl0y.png

Trump is like a less polished version of Dre on Power. He says damn near everything for and against everone, to everyone else (except blacks), trying to play both sides for personal gain while his alligience lies with self.

....can't believe nothing he says....and what he doesn't say (regarding blacks) speaks volumes.