gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/plRFSBjprxc
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    @gee757 you heard that new Gunplay?? This jawn knockin

What?? The last Gunplay trak I heard was wit mozzy
    Lol SMH.....he dropped a new mixtape of all people I thought you would know this @gee757

buttuh_b wrote: »
    @gee757 he just dropped a tape today called The Fix Tape. It's hard, check it out

Will do...good to still see a old skool real 1 still around
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of Gee ? your slow dumb remedial sad excuse of a being. This ? Meek should know if you are on probation you shouldn't be doing stupid ? in NYC of all places that has historically clapped ? with all sorts of crazy charges and prison terms and citations.

Second off GetoHov sure it's odd to get charged a day later with a crime but the ? ? recorded the ? ? online. Mind you NYC has had "hip hop police" for 2 decades now.

And lol at all these ? ? trying to say this is not an L. The ? only got in trouble because he snitched on himself via the gram where the cops located the ? and cross referenced the area to arrest him. The Public relations section of the chasers should all be fired for letting this ? fly putting meek at risk.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Only ppl taking an L here is NYPD and all the good taxpayers of Manhattan. 22 cop cars to arrest a ? at a charity for kids going back to school over popping wheelies in the street the day before

22 cop cars for a wheelie

But yeah, it's an L for Meek. No felony charges, parole not revoked, no bail, no loss of money..............

How much money does it cost for the NYPD to observe video of a ? posting live footage of himself breaking local laws in the most police heavy city in our country? Then a day later send a few cop cars (not 22) to arrest and book him?

Was the offense big? Not really. But he still broke the ? law and videotaped himself in NYC doing it. This isn't a cop ? with an innocent man and stopping and frisking him. this is police stopping a ? on parole who was dumb enough to record himself on his popular instragram page breaking the law. Had meek not posted any of this ? they wouldn't have cause to arrest him.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Gretz stay making a fool of himself wit this blind hate for meek like a ? ..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    First of Gee ? your slow dumb remedial sad excuse of a being. This ? Meek should know if you are on probation you shouldn't be doing stupid ? in NYC of all places that has historically clapped ? with all sorts of crazy charges and prison terms and citations.

Second off GetoHov sure it's odd to get charged a day later with a crime but the ? ? recorded the ? ? online. Mind you NYC has had "hip hop police" for 2 decades now.

And lol at all these ? ? trying to say this is not an L. The ? only got in trouble because he snitched on himself via the gram where the cops located the ? and cross referenced the area to arrest him. The Public relations section of the chasers should all be fired for letting this ? fly putting meek at risk.

He didn't record it tho someone else did. He'll beat this and if I was him I would sue for harassment

Someone recorded him doing the stupid ? on his ? page and even in the past he has recorded himself doing dumb ? like this in other cities. Here is an example of another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9QOaRacMyg
    gee757 wrote: »
    Gretz stay making a fool of himself wit this blind hate for meek like a ? ..

? you blindly dickride meek like a ? . Get a life and a paying job you unemployed bastard. I am more upset meek put his probation in jeaporady by riding around a city like nyc crazy on dirtbikes. If you on probation you need to be much smarter than that when entering NYC.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ppl taking an L here is NYPD and all the good taxpayers of Manhattan. 22 cop cars to arrest a ? at a charity for kids going back to school over popping wheelies in the street the day before

But yeah, it's an L for Meek. No felony charges, parole not revoked, no bail, no loss of money..............

How much money does it cost for the NYPD to observe video of a ? posting live footage of himself breaking local laws in the most police heavy city in our country? Then a day later send a few cop cars (not 22) to arrest and book him?

Was the offense big? Not really. But he still broke the ? law and videotaped himself in NYC doing it. This isn't a cop ? with an innocent man and stopping and frisking him. this is police stopping a ? on parole who was dumb enough to record himself on his popular instragram page breaking the law. Had meek not posted any of this ? they wouldn't have cause to arrest him.
    The bolded reminds me you in CT and you ignorant to the ways of the real world Kevin Martin

Meek out, we'll see which 'charges' stick
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

The bolded reminds me you in CT and you ignorant to the ways of the real world Kevin Martin

They got the ? on tape doing stupid bike stunts in NYC lol. The ? is on ? probation. While the ? may not be severe in the long wrong it is still dumb as hell to be riding around nyc on some ? ? . this ? really couldn't go to the woods and or wait till he got back to philly?
  • BenP
    BenP Members Posts: 2
    Options
    Meek taking L's like its his job
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nypd need to hold this L. Instead of being out in the community trying to establish trust and prevent crime, they watching instagram live to arrest a ? the day after a traffic violation smh..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Nypd need to hold this L. Instead of being out in the community trying to establish trust and prevent crime, they watching instagram live to arrest a ? the day after a traffic violation smh..

lol it's not like they got 50 ? watching the gram and 20 cars camped out to arrest a ? lmao. They have been had a hip hop police division and it's prolly one ? who just checking twitter and IG for ? rappers who self snitch on themselves.

Cops have done much shadier and ? up ? to nab rappers on some dumb ? . But when most of these rappers nowadays posting ig live or fb live video of them doing illegal ? it doesn't take much for cops to find the evidence and arrest ? . Police officers have probally been laid off because they need less manpower to catch this current trend of self snitching lmao.
  • time_is_mon3y
    time_is_mon3y Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 on behave of the reason as a whole shut the ? up!!!
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I aint know Monizzle didn't ? with Meek Mill
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? finna be on probation forever tho.
    wizv.2 wrote: »
    So looks like they were definitely ? with Meek. They charged him with a felony only to hold him overnight and then dropped the charge.

Also meek didn't post any footage on the gram of himself riding a dirt bike. Apparently, he was riding around with about 8 others during some event at a highly contained area. Cops were there spectating the whole event but didn't do anything to prevent or stop the riding. They waited an entire day later to decide to arrest him, and only him (not the other dirtbike riders). This is some BS. Someone please explain how this is even remotely justified.

Should neva put out yba
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

I do ? with meek mill. I am just dissapointed he played with fire in NYC. ? just mad i pointed out his first week numbers last album and claims DC2 was meeks peak. But i listen to the new album and ? with DC4 and many other previous projects.
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options

I heard the charges were dropped
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn

again...y'all too
    wayy to quick to give this man an L

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Reaching for the glock every time I play the light. I'm and 12 o'clock everytime I play them bikes"
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 do ? with Meek,
    but he don't ? with TIDAL,
    and I think Meek got caught up in the crossfire
    cause monizzle dont ? with TIDAL..
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl love giving Meek L's....NYPD or should I say Hiphop Police aint ? ....arrested for a dirtbike cmon bruh its beyond petty....some of yall cosigning that petty ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Ppl love giving Meek L's....NYPD or should I say Hiphop Police aint ? ....arrested for a dirtbike cmon bruh its beyond petty....some of yall cosigning that petty ?

It was petty but that's what they do. It wasn't just a dirtbike it was riding the dirtbike wild around the city just asking these cops to get him. The fact meek had any cameras linked to his crew filming it for instragram live was dumb tho. If there was no ? video from meeks instragram there is no arrest. It lies on meek.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    I've never seen a ? get arrest Friday for a traffic violation he made on Thursday that don't even sound legal lol

You ever get a red light or speed camera ticket?

Saying "it happened yesterday" isn't a defense in the court of law.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek appears to be just plain dumb with no common sense.