Comments

• THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SORRY I'M AWAY SO MUCH COMES TO MIND.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When You're Rich..you can find time to spend with your child..Just like when ? can find time to ? these Thot Pockets out here
    Go figure wrote: »
    Unless she was purposely keeping their son from him dude is still an absentee father if he didnt spend time and had opportunities to.

Never been in that situation nor have a child but i know dudes gettin ? off child support n still take care of their kid more than financially.

Glad ? ain't succumb to the hate
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    SORRY I'M AWAY SO MUCH COMES TO MIND.

Classic song.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Unless she was purposely keeping their son from him dude is still an absentee father if he didnt spend time and had opportunities to.

Never been in that situation nor have a child but i know dudes gettin ? off child support n still take care of their kid more than financially.

We are not in Xzibit and his Ex 's shoes. What you say can be true, the opposite too. Its really hard to judge.
    However X wouldnt go that bold and PUBLIC about this tough case if he hadent strong elements to back him up.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    When You're Rich..you can find time to spend with your child..Just like when ? can find time to ? these Thot Pockets out here

Yes IF HE HAD TO LIVE BY OUR AVERAGE JOES' STANDARDS. maybe his childs support fees and his way of life had to make him bumping and grinding overseas and across America.

Maybe he was denied his son too.

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Thread sponsored by.
    https://youtu.be/-TTBDtcF6Fg

And lol @ the tags these celebs be using tags like a p.s. sign off or something. #nowwhat. Ain't nobody bout to search that hahaha
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    It's says a lot that Xzibit chose to respond to his son via Twitter instead of just calling him up to speak to him.

Yep. Sounds like he's not as good a father as he thinks he is.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Xzibit's son is as an ungrate full little nigge.......Nigerian. yeah he's a Nigerian *whew* almost got myself banned again.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    It's says a lot that Xzibit chose to respond to his son via Twitter instead of just calling him up to speak to him.

Yeah, that's the part where I think he's wrong. If he knows that his ex is a ? , he has to know she's probably influenced the son. Their beef isn't the kid's fault. Besides, it ain't like the kid said X is a ? . He just said he could relate what Styles P said about absentee fathers. Whether X wanted it that way or not, if he wasn't really in his son's life like that, it may have had an effect.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when will people get it...

? ain't easy when your around the corner...how you think it would be with you traveling the world?

don't be so quick to judge a man without knowing his character or his situation.

then when money is involved...the odds a child can be used as goes up.

an when a father really loves his child and moved on from the mother...some chick go straight savage an become vindictive.

an some ? just ain't ? .

crazy how people choose the latter first.

I'm going to just let these inexperienced negroes run their mouths without having lived real life ? .

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    lol Being smart enough not to get caught up in stupid situations like this >>>> doing the dumb ? and coming on the net talking about how you've lived "real shots."

Only mild shots, but for real, ya'll ? ? me on how some of you try to look down on ? who were smart enough to not get themselves in bad situations. I understand ? up ? can happen to anyone, but some ? is avoidable. Cats on here love to assume that the people who aren't going through ? never had any problems instead of acknowledging that some people are just better at avoiding that ? than others.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Being smart enough not to get caught up in stupid situations like this >>>> doing the dumb ? and coming on the net talking about how you've lived "real shots."

Only mild shots, but for real, ya'll ? ? me on how some of you try to look down on ? who were smart enough to not get themselves in bad situations. I understand ? up ? can happen to anyone, but some ? is avoidable. Cats on here love to assume that the people who aren't going through ? never had any problems instead of acknowledging that some people are just better at avoiding that ? than others.

Explain dumb ? ?

If, you have managed to avoid intimate relationships with females for 20+ years, I commend you on your commitment to buddhism, catholicism or inability to vacate your moms basement.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How old is the son ?

MFs going in on Xzibit for responding on social media, to some slanderous ? his son says on social media.

Not to mention, dude's response was pretty light - really only mentioned the mother.

I guess, as a "real father", he should just sit back and pay child support and let any type of negative ? they say about him fly.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Explain dumb ? ?

If, you have managed to avoid intimate relationships with females for 20+ years, I commend you on your commitment to buddhism, catholicism or inability to vacate your moms basement.

? with chicks that would put you in these kinds of situations. I don't know if you are one of these misogynistic dudes on here that think are women are evil. I didn't take you for that. But the truth is not every chick is out there trying to destroy the men they have relations with. And a lot of the time, the women that are like that are obvious. We all know ? in situations like these, and in many cases a lot of us tried to warn those ? and they didn't listen. So were those ? just living real life or were they doing dumb ? .

Whenever a story about some dude doing a chick ? comes up, ? are quick to say that she should have chosen better. Yet, somehow when dudes and getting drug through the mud, accountability never comes up. It's all about the evil women. No I didn't avoid females. I had my encounters with females just like anyone else, and now I'm happily married. The reason I don't have issues like this is because I passed on crazy ass hoes and was careful in the way I proceeded even with the ones that I didn't think were crazy.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds to me like he was absent and decided to run with a cliche excuse