Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Is it just me?
    Or did it seem like Tariq was kinda emotionless after the guy clapped his sister? Maybe the acting scene caused for him to kinda be shocked. Either that or it was bad acting. Coulda atleast yelled out her name like Cuba gooding Jr did "Ricky" on boys in the hood considering your own sister is just getting shot! Dude a coward anyway, once you see the ? that's dangerous enough for you to run from him face to face with your Sis who got no gun on her you don't sit there and listen to the convo real quick.
    You create a diversion so she also have a chance to run, don't let her step to this dude!

Bad angle. Bad writing.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone got the next episode preview
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh all these comments and no one mentions Stern just blantant racist remarks lol

"Congrats on the press interview, you will be New York City's favorite black"

"If you can excuse me, I have to go and collect this NOVELTY CHECK"

And Ghost's reaction was like ? da ? you say each time
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope ray ray go out like alonzo
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Bruh all these comments and no one mentions Stern just blantant racist remarks lol

Just finished watching the show.

@BigBallsNoWorries

Thanks for the spoiling the show with your............"predictions."

@CashmoneyDux

Looks like you're gonna lose that avi bet bruh.

Never make a bet with someone who already knows the outcome of whatever it is you're betting.

"Take from that what you will." - @AP21
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that ? really hit me when he killed her. I don't know if it was the music or just the general sadness of her dying. I think this is going to turn Tariq into a savage though. The lil ? has no reason not to.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@BigBallsNoWorries

@CashmoneyDux

Never make a bet with someone who already knows the outcome of whatever it is you're betting.

Why you snitching cuz VA ? supposed to stick together
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is all bad.

Angie ? up 4 - 5 investigations and get a promotion? Lmao.....FOH

The ? with Raina had zero impact, I just didn't care about her because there was nothing interesting or charming about her. In fact she barely spoke until this season. FOH

Tommy spazzing out was funny for a minute. They planning him to go out like Scarface.

Kanan is Captain America all of a sudden, nah scratch that he's Spider-Man. His sense tingled and ? FOH

Tasha and Silver... FOH

Lorenz Tate and his homeboy was kinda expected. Those politicians know who they do business with.

Dre gets the biggest FOH, especially when you just know Christobal is going to off that ? eventually.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Tommy ? reminds me of when Prop Joe ppl got robbed
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    After rewatching this episode this was good but poor writing if that make sense.

Ray Ray killing Raina was stupid if anything he could've just walked away. He was already chasing Tariq so when Tariq find her body her body he was going to be the number one suspect. Her killing made no sense I know for shock value it made sense but everything else was poor writing. Dude was cleaning up loose ends from the botches robbery and he was being slick with it but to make ? like that and killing a known killers daughter was just bad writing.

Naw he wanted revenge for jukebox killing... he ain't care bout the botched robbery.
  • deadeye
    Options

@BigBallsNoWorries

@CashmoneyDux

Why you snitching cuz VA ? supposed to stick together

lol

Fun Fact:

It's not snitching if it's all over the boards.
  • deadeye
    edited August 2017
    Options

Nah, that ? with Dre isn't even believable.

Dude got too "smart" too quick.

All that gasoline they used and the fire dept. still said it was caused by an electrical problem?

Also, it's one thing to rob the entire re-up supply...........but to let all that product just go up in smoke like that???

'Might as well burn money.

I mean, it made sense when Spiros and The Greek left all that work on the docks because they would've been caught if they came back for it.

Dre and that other dude though?

Not even close to being on that level.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, that ? with Dre isn't even believable.

Dude got too "smart" too quick.

All that gasoline they used and the fire dept. still said it was caused by an electrical problem?

Also, it's one thing to rob the entire re-up supply...........but to let all that product just go up in smoke like that???

'Might as well burn money.

I mean, it made sense when Spiros and The Greek left all that work on the docks because they would've been caught if they came back for it.

Dre and that other dude though?

Not even close to being on that level.

The bolded is according to Dre...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy is a ? for choking his mother out that is all......
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Is it just me?
    Or did it seem like Tariq was kinda emotionless after the guy clapped his sister? Maybe the acting scene caused for him to kinda be shocked. Either that or it was bad acting. Coulda atleast yelled out her name like Cuba gooding Jr did "Ricky" on boys in the hood considering your own sister is just getting shot! Dude a coward anyway, once you see the ? that's dangerous enough for you to run from him face to face with your Sis who got no gun on her you don't sit there and listen to the convo real quick.
    You create a diversion so she also have a chance to run, don't let her step to this dude!

Nah he was in shock.He felt that
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    After rewatching this episode this was good but poor writing if that make sense.

Ray Ray killing Raina was stupid if anything he could've just walked away. He was already chasing Tariq so when Tariq find her body her body he was going to be the number one suspect. Her killing made no sense I know for shock value it made sense but everything else was poor writing. Dude was cleaning up loose ends from the botches robbery and he was being slick with it but to make ? like that and killing a known killers daughter was just bad writing.

Naw he wanted revenge for jukebox killing... he ain't care bout the botched robbery.

nah he didnt seem to shook about that
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

nah he didnt seem to shook about that

He the same cop when they was training tariq last season. He ain't go after him cuz of no botched robbery it was getback
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    I hate Tasha! Talking about
    "I'll be independent even though I'm relying on his money."

Get a job you pigeon!!

couldnt have said it better. cant stand her punk ass or any other female on this show for that matter. not to mention she got Ghost back tied up with Stern and is planning to bounce too? SMH shes a real ? ? . Ghost is a ? tho so its hard to feel sorry for him
    especially when he giving Angela googley eyes again...
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People on my timeline split down the middle on if Tariq a ? for just watching his sis get clapped, or if Rayna deserved it and signed her own death warrant saying "I know who you are" type ? . I've seen post 100 comments deep on this and even Me and my own wifey can't even agree on this ? either.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I really hate how they pack so much in these episodes. Some things could be more epic if it was drawn out a lil bit more.

I'm still gonna keep watching tho cuz I ? wit it