Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yKeA_f-maxage-0.gif

ya'll ? drive me crazy with your misuse of spoiler tags

ugh

anyway, episode was better than the previous two, but still, i said this a few weeks back when i unfortunately saw a just a bit of a leaked episode, but if they had done better developing Raina, i would give a damn she got shot
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    People on my timeline split down the middle on if Tariq a ? for just watching his sis get clapped, or if Rayna deserved it and signed her own death warrant saying "I know who you are" type ? . I've seen post 100 comments deep on this and even Me and my own wifey can't even agree on this ? either.
    That's the ? ? POV because
    Raina was the only pure thing on the show....that what makes her death impactful

...i wouldnt trust those ? no more lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    One thing tho....? couldn't just shoot 50?

Goes back to poor writing

nah, its actually consistent writing. if u know the show, the spanish cats stay on they knife game. back to season 1, when pink shoes sliced ruiz up almost killing him. them cats that went after Kanaan was Christobal hitters. now, if Dre woulda sent the rib shack cats after kanaan, he probably woulda been shot, but he so terrified of him, he aint want anything tracing back to him.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know they are setting up the fif ghost and Tommy vs Dre the Jimenez and the Primeras beef......but it Ll be terrible writing if them 3 ? dont manage to body Dre w the quickness

If Kanan & ghost team up I'm done with this show forever.

I wouldn't give a ? how it ends. I'm cutting that ? off and watching Ray Donovan @9pm instead watching it off the dvr.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    "There's advantages being underestimated"

Dre has been utilizing Law 22; Transform weakness into power.
    "Use surrender to gain access to your enemy. Learn his ways, insinuate yourself with him slowly, outwardly conform to his customs, but inwardly maintain your culture. Eventually you will emerge victorious for while he considers you weak and inferior, and takes no precautions against you, you are using the time to catch up and surpass him"

That quote comes to mind with Dre's character

dres character is stupid.

he thinks he's smarter than what he is.

don't be blinded. that's not a law of power...that's a ? whos wyes are bigger than his stomach.

nah....Dre got to where he is based off kanaans hate for ghost.

Dre didn't climb ranks off his intellect...

100% agree ain't the ? who he thinks he is. I could even see the primera who seem like his right hand man at the moment offing him just to get his spot as distro.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    One thing that they gonna have to address next season is Dre s whole pitch is to move work thru Karen's hotels...based on the fact that Truth Nightclubs will be in those hotels....but Ghost owns Truth.....

And Dre knows they on his ass....so how does this work....

Possible Dre plugged in under Larenz Tate as well. Remember he showed up to that meeting and surprised ghost because he was invited by Larenz Tate.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't understand how Angie got promoted, was she being tested or something?

I don't understand either. She basically turned the Feds into a Wile E. Coyote cartoon show.

The only thing I can guess is that she was given this position as a distraction while someone builds a case against her.

Even then though to have two heads of criminal being killed or arrested is cause for concern. At that point Washington would get involved, hell they would be involved already.
  • D. Morgan
    edited August 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    This Tommy ? reminds me of when Prop Joe ppl got robbed

Nah, that ? with Dre isn't even believable.

Dude got too "smart" too quick.

All that gasoline they used and the fire dept. still said it was caused by an electrical problem?

Also, it's one thing to rob the entire re-up supply...........but to let all that product just go up in smoke like that???

'Might as well burn money.

I mean, it made sense when Spiros and The Greek left all that work on the docks because they would've been caught if they came back for it.

Dre and that other dude though?

Not even close to being on that level.

I don't think they burned the drugs. Dre and Cristobal split that ? and going to sell it to make themselves some extra money. If they actually get a shipment from the Jimenez they can easily just mix that ? in and take their profits when they get paid by the people who under them.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I still don't understand how Angie got promoted, was she being tested or something?

I don't understand either. She basically turned the Feds into a Wile E. Coyote cartoon show.

The only thing I can guess is that she was given this position as a distraction while someone builds a case against her.

Even then though to have two heads of criminal being killed or arrested is cause for concern. At that point Washington would get involved, hell they would be involved already.

We still don't know what Angie whispered to that lady right before the announcement. It looked to me like the lady made that change right then and there based on whatever Angie told her.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    50 vs Irv

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    50 vs Irv

so irv just started a show based off of it seems like an unsung type spin-off an he talking ? about power?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? James took the coffeemaker from Angie crib, no ? givin...
    dwight-schrute-laughing.gif[img][/img]
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? James took the coffeemaker from Angie crib, no ? givin...
    dwight-schrute-laughing.gif[img][/img]

i think she got rid of it fam
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Only thing I dont agree with is 50 knowing there was a guy behind the door

The whole thing about what makes Kanan so dangerous is he's a Vet at the street ? . He peep dude coming down the stair when he coulda waited till 50 hit the door and and shot him in the back. He ain't gonna be able to take 50 by himself so someone has to be in the apartment. He's gonna have to be able to help quickly so he has to be behind the door. Which is what Kanan would do to a ? if he had to merk him quietly in an apartment.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Aight i figured out what its gonna take to satisfy me about how the St Patrick's move on from Reinas death.. Both Tariq and Tasha have to catch bodies.. plural. Im sure Tariq will but Ima need Tasha to be like Sarah Conner from Terminator 1 to Terminator 2, straight killer. The whole fam must turn heartless or i aint buyin it
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..it's all jokes but I hope one of these seeking attention instagram ? don't run up on the real boy and try to do some ? for attention
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Aight i figured out what its gonna take to satisfy me about how the St Patrick's move on from Reinas death.. Both Tariq and Tasha have to catch bodies.. plural. Im sure Tariq will but Ima need Tasha to be like Sarah Conner from Terminator 1 to Terminator 2, straight killer. The whole fam must turn heartless or i aint buyin it

for me.....tariq needs to side with his dad...

an Tasha needs to die an ghost finds a stash of money she hid from herself
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

That's real talk. Charlemagne may be a clown but he said everything I was thinking.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    People on my timeline split down the middle on if Tariq a ? for just watching his sis get clapped, or if Rayna deserved it and signed her own death warrant saying "I know who you are" type ? . I've seen post 100 comments deep on this and even Me and my own wifey can't even agree on this ? either.

Its both they fault he a fool for not just coming clean to his pops or tommy u got two known killers in ya corner and they big dogs on the street and u say nothing smh stupid i would of been like "ay uncle tommy can i talk to u" real quick after the robbery gone wrong

An she stupid for not understanding the gravity of the situation and being naive enough to talk reckless to that man. That right there is a example of sheltered ? . Thinkin u safe and wont nobody do ? to u for whatever lil reason

Just kids being privileged and stupid period ? like that wouldnt of went down like that if they went to a public school with rougher kids. They would been peeped what was up from a mile away and stayed inda school or called for back not went out there alone like ? heads

Word. This is what it boils down too. At a certain point, lil ? shoulda realized he was in over his head, took the L and went to pops and Tommy like 'Look dad, i know you gon' be ? off but I ain't listen to ? you said and I ? around and got myself into some ? I can't get out of.'. As mad and disappointed as Ghost would've been, him and Tommy would've had all three of them ? in bodybags within 24 hours.

But in reality, Ghost should've realized after the ? with Kanaan and Jukebox that he can't keep living in this fantasy works where he can keep the street ? away from his son. The very next day, he should've made the hard choice of having THAT TALK with Tariq about how ? was back in the day, how it is now and how they all need to move as a family now that ? done got real. Yeah, maybe leave some parts out but it was clear that Tariq - even after all the ? - still didn't really understand what was at stake.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

We still don't know what Angie whispered to that lady right before the announcement. It looked to me like the lady made that change right then and there based on whatever Angie told her.

'? who you think arranged for Sandavol to get his ? sliced open in MCC? That was all me. So I'M THE NEW HEAD OF CRIMINAL. You understand?'
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Funny and uncalled for at the same time
    7rmpr7d0pbo0.jpg

Damn, I always said Reina looked like a thumb. But a potato is slightly more accurate.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    This Tommy ? reminds me of when Prop Joe ppl got robbed

Nah, that ? with Dre isn't even believable.

Dude got too "smart" too quick.

All that gasoline they used and the fire dept. still said it was caused by an electrical problem?

Also, it's one thing to rob the entire re-up supply...........but to let all that product just go up in smoke like that???

'Might as well burn money.

I mean, it made sense when Spiros and The Greek left all that work on the docks because they would've been caught if they came back for it.

Dre and that other dude though?

Not even close to being on that level.

I don't think they burned the drugs. Dre and Cristobal split that ? and going to sell it to make themselves some extra money. If they actually get a shipment from the Jimenez they can easily just mix that ? in and take their profits when they get paid by the people who under them.

Nah

The drugs were in the warehouse when they burned it down.