Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dammit Molly! I saw that ? coming..but he is all big and kinda fine.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly stays making bad relationship decisions. I thought the first rule of most open relationships is no friends/family/acquaintances. Plus she's already halfway in love with him and will end up heartbroken when he refuses to leave his wife.
  • Kat
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Molly stays making bad relationship decisions. I thought the first rule of most open relationships is no friends/family/acquaintances. Plus she's already halfway in love with him and will end up heartbroken when he refuses to leave his wife.

I said the same ? to the husband..people we know would be off limits. That's messy.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    That was a good episode
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    So......what's the LawrenceHive take on what al b sure said to Lawrence?
  • Kat
    Options
    I don't think he was trying to excuse it, just providing some legit insight.

Two years of unemployment and loafing about the house is a long ? time.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »

Last night, I thought maybe this ? Dro and his wife broke up, and he dont want to tell her.....cause thats 2 episodes in a row that he said she is somewhere else and not with him..
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

That sounds like an excuse to me.

I guess. I know we all perfect here at the IC but ? happens. People ? up and circumstances play a part, like it or not.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawrence was interviewing tho ? forget how hard it is to gain respectful employment out here....the ? finally hit his breaking point and got a job at Best Buy w a degree from Georgetown....

dont excuse these hoes

Bet you if the roles were reversed, these broads wouldnt be copping these pleas on Lawrences behalf.

i55bb6lcd9yq.png
  • Kat
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Lawrence was interviewing tho ? forget how hard it is to gain respectful employment out here....the ? finally hit his breaking point and got a job at Best Buy w a degree from Georgetown....

dont excuse these hoes

Bet you if the roles were reversed, these broads wouldnt be copping these pleas on Lawrences behalf.

i55bb6lcd9yq.png

I would.

I was kinda annoyed with how molly was tripping on her daddy, like her best friend isn't in a similar situation. I just feel she's too old to be naive about ? .
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess. I know we all perfect here at the IC but ? happens. People ? up and circumstances play a part, like it or not.

rwyuhspaqher.gif
  • Mastery
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

dont excuse these hoes

i55bb6lcd9yq.png
    I was kinda annoyed with how molly was tripping on her daddy, like her best friend isn't in a similar situation. I just feel she's too old to be naive about ? .

kvfbs6ax28vg.gif
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Rel told Molly the truth about her job tho either ? or get off the ?

Molly was all the way wrong in blowing up at her folks

Frida look like she want that fade from Issa

Issa a cold piece Daniel came to see bout you after your accident and you decide to tell him then you just wanna be friends nothin more shady.

The probability of a Lawrence and Issa Reunion seem far as hell now
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »

rwyuhspaqher.gif

Pretend perfect person post.

Your disrespect is not going unnoticed
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly selfish af... She wasn't really mad that her dad cheated on her mom, she was mad that her parents represented this 'ideal' that she's chasing for herself. She couldn't get through the ceremony without causing a scene cause it's all about her smh.. Did all that just to give the married ? some ? at the end of the night.

And struggling to find a job don't make it ok to cheat.. in fact, that's the worst thing she coulda did during that time
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She could have just broke up with the ? ...
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    "Lawrence not having a job doesn't justify issa cheating".................is that not what the dude said??? Lol
  • Mastery
    Options
    "Lawrence not having a job doesn't justify issa cheating".................is that not what the dude said??? Lol

His fatherless ass should have never said that dumb ? in the first place.