Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    "Lawrence not having a job doesn't justify issa cheating".................is that not what the dude said??? Lol

His fatherless ass should have never said that dumb ? in the first place.

Saying "I can see why you bumming it would have issa being attracted to somebody who's not a ? " is untrue?

Issa cheating was wrong. No two ways around that. She shoulda just left if she was feeling like that. But how we laugh about "lunch ? " and all kinda other ? on the IC lets me know yall shouldn't be so offended at the suggestion that Lawrence was dropping the ball.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Lawrence not having a job doesn't justify issa cheating".................is that not what the dude said??? Lol

Saying "I can see why you bumming it would have issa being attracted to somebody who's not a ? " is untrue?

Issa cheating was wrong. No two ways around that. She shoulda just left if she was feeling like that. But how we laugh about "lunch ? " and all kinda other ? on the IC lets me know yall shouldn't be so offended at the suggestion that Lawrence was dropping the ball.

Quit making sense damnit lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a minute... Where was Michael Jai White in this episode? I just saw his name in the end credits
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Issa is still trash and had the audacity to tell Daniel that ? at the wrong time. You could tell he was low key ? .
    Lawrence is about to get hurt going through her social media. Bad idea. Lmao at him logging in on his computer like it's 2006.
    Molly smh. Ironic how she gave a married ? some ? after doing all that ranting and raving. That situation isn't gonna end well bc Dro's wife isn't gonna be okay with him smashing a ? they both know.
    That song at the end of this episode was dope
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly full of ? . No wonder she ain't got nobody. ? blow up at her pops about him cheating but then proceeds to ? a married man. Who cares if he's in an open relationship; that don't mean YOU gotta ? him
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gabi, we not doing this again haha. Same ? we talked about last season. No one is offended.

Like I said, her cheating and him being jobless shouldn't be synonymous. Period.

And the ? saying you making sense... That's the lesbian ? I be talkin' about haha
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Gabi, we not doing this again haha. Same ? we talked about last season. No one is offended.

Like I said, her cheating and him being jobless shouldn't be synonymous. Period.

And the ? saying you making sense... That's the lesbian ? I be talkin' about haha

It ain't about the job...it was his attitude while he was unemployed. He forgot her bday in the very first episode...? wasn't clean, hadn't shaved, wasn't taking care of himself...so you know he wasn't taking care of her which was probly case for quite some time before where we first saw them at the start of the show
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is of she wasn't happy with the ? she could ve dumped him....plus Daniel was a itch she HAD to scratch remember??? Meaning that ? would ve happened regardless...
    She a hoe y'all aint no justifying it
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It ain't about the job...it was his attitude while he was unemployed. He forgot her bday in the very first episode...? wasn't clean, hadn't shaved, wasn't taking care of himself...so you know he wasn't taking care of her which was probly case for quite some time before where we first saw them at the start of the show

All that's cool but what that got to do with her cheating?

It's plenty of people unhappy in they relationship that don't cheat haha. All that broad had to do was chuck the deuces to Lawrence and she could have become the hoe that she is now a whole lot earlier haha

? you sounding like a whole ass hoe out here. People cheat, ? . ? was a ? , he deserved to get his ? took. Lesson learned. Now he won't make the same mistake with next wifey.

#lawrencehive ready for new ? . Y'all herb ? still crying over that Issa ? . ? ? Issa. Lol.

Am I? haha ? ? . I'm trying to have a conversation with Gabi bruh.

Fall yo ? ass back and stop courting the attention of other males. I bet you can suck the color out of a marble witcho suction cup lips. Your mouth is a real life ? pump and ? just squeeze your nose to start the pumping.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

It's plenty of people unhappy in they relationship that don't cheat haha. All that broad had to do was chuck the deuces to Lawrence and she could have become the hoe that she is now a whole lot earlier haha

? you sounding like a whole ass hoe out here. People cheat, ? . ? was a ? , he deserved to get his ? took. Lesson learned. Now he won't make the same mistake with next wifey.

#lawrencehive ready for new ? . Y'all herb ? still crying over that Issa ? . ? ? Issa. Lol.

Am I? haha ? ? . I'm trying to have a conversation with Gabi bruh.

Fall yo ? ass back and stop courting the attention of other males. I bet you can suck the color out of a marble witcho suction cup lips. Your mouth is a real life ? pump and ? just squeeze your nose to start the pumping.

98gx7dp39k2z.gif

Who man's is this?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

The thing is of she wasn't happy with the ? she could ve dumped him....plus Daniel was a itch she HAD to scratch remember??? Meaning that ? would ve happened regardless...

We gon act like I didn't already say this tho.........

What happens when ppl feel neglected or they resent their parner in relationships? Oftentimes they cheat. Should they do it? No. They should leave before it gets to that point. Issa just happened to fall into the majority *shrug*
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He lacked confidence about himself..that ? ain't sexy. Especially for two damn years.
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    ? are stupid, I swear. If the tables were turned, y'all hoes would be losing your ? minds. Kat disgusts me
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

What happens when ppl feel neglected or they resent their parner in relationships? Oftentimes they cheat. Should they do it? No. They should leave before it gets to that point. Issa just happened to fall into the majority *shrug*

OR they can bounce smh at they often cheat....what's the point of being so disillusioned by a ? that u cheat on him.....just go back home to him then lie bout the ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited August 2017
    Options

OR they can bounce smh at they often cheat....what's the point of being so disillusioned by a ? that u cheat on him.....just go back home to him then lie bout the ?

Didn't read past this cuz you just remixing a point I already made
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    ? are stupid, I swear. If the tables were turned, y'all hoes would be losing your ? minds. Kat disgusts me

You're getting far too emotional over this, it's almost as if it hits close to home.

If a female were in a funk for TWO years I couldn't say I wouldn't understand why her man may have stepped out at some point.

Is it it right? Nah. But it happens and couples survive it and go on to have long marriages.

If it were the other way around I have a feeling it wouldn't be anywhere near such an unforgivable offense.
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    Y'all mf's really saying her cheating was okay. ? shoulda just broke up with his ass wtf.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    Y'all mf's really saying her cheating was okay. ? shoulda just broke up with his ass wtf.

Quote where this was said
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Didn't read past this cuz you just remixing a point I already made

Yet ur trying to squeeze in excuses " I mean ppl cheat" lol foh.

It's the other way
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly is a life self sabotaging ass ? .

Now she is about to play the victim about the ? with her parents and her ? the married dude.

Lawrence on some overall sucka ? but I can see why he is questioning whether Issa and dude been ? .

Also that ? got mighty cool and close with his co-workers real quick. That ? is weird to me.