Does Method Man have any "Classic" albums?

Options

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got 1
    I still bump Tical...
  • malik08
    malik08 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    2 classics
    His first 2 r classic still playing that ? .
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got 1
    Tical is Classic. Not because it's the most musically together piece of work. But because, ? was huge and Tical was one of the most anticipated Albums of that Era. It then helped to usher in and cement Wu as a musical force as well as other artists to come in the game without a gimmick. Just crazy beats and grimy top notch MCing.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    He got 1
    Also from what I understand Tical had to be revamped because of the flood that destroyed RZA's computers. He lost parts of Tical and I think all of Decks debut.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got 1
    Tical.
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 classics
    @TheGOAT Lmao my ? , you went to a different forum cause you was so tight about this!?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope
    Yo mama don't wear no drawers!
    I saw her when she took them off!
    Standin' on the welfare line
    Eating swine tryin' to look fine, with her stank behind
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nope
    @TheGOAT Lmao my ? , you went to a different forum cause you was so tight about this!?

For those who dont know...

This guy tried to say Method Man was better than 2pac and that ? has not 1... Not 2... But 3 classic albums :lol::bawling::lol:

Shout Out to ABW

• Kwan Dai
    edited August 2017
    Options
    He got 1
    TheGOAT wrote: »

This guy tried to say Method Man was better than 2pac and that ? has not 1... Not 2... But 3 classic albums :lol::bawling::lol:

Shout Out to ABW

I won't go as far as classic albums but ? is certainly a better MC. Shrugs.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Nope
    Method Man is better than Tupac???

giphy.gif

Cant even make a classic album tho

Pac got a handful of classics

Do we need to go song for song pac vs ?

Yall funny
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    He got 1
    Method Man is better than Tupac???

giphy.gif

Cant even make a classic album tho

Pac got a handful of classics

Do we need to go song for song pac vs ?

Yall funny

Easily. Carry on.
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    2 classics

Kwan Dai wrote: »

Shout Out to ABW

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?forums/the-record-store.2/

I won't go as far as classic albums but ? is certainly a better MC. Shrugs.

Thank you for talking sense b
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nope
    Tical is Classic. Not because it's the most musically together piece of work. But because, ? was huge and Tical was one of the most anticipated Albums of that Era. It then helped to usher in and cement Wu as a musical force as well as other artists to come in the game without a gimmick. Just crazy beats and grimy top notch MCing.

That's the same era, in fact the same year Illmatic and Ready to die came out. Redman destroyed his album on the month of the man with Dare is a Darkside. Tical wasn't even better than Keith Murray first album The most beautiful thing. But he did kick off the Wu solo acts.

How is Blackout one and 2 included? You might as well include the album with Rea and Ghost then too. And Blackout was a classic. But ? as a solo artist have 0 classic albums. But 4:21 was his best.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope
    4:21 IS UNDERRATED
    LOVE THAT ALBUM
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope
    hes got classic songs but not albums
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Nope

That's the same era, in fact the same year Illmatic and Ready to die came out. Redman destroyed his album on the month of the man with Dare is a Darkside. Tical wasn't even better than Keith Murray first album The most beautiful thing. But he did kick off the Wu solo acts.

How is Blackout one and 2 included? You might as well include the album with Rea and Ghost then too. And Blackout was a classic. But ? as a solo artist have 0 classic albums. But 4:21 was his best.

He needed all the help he could get in this thread
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got 1
    Ticaaal
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope
    As a huge Wu fan I hate to say it, but nah. Damn shame too cause he was initially my favorite out of Wu before Rae and Ghost came through and crushed it w/ their solo albums.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got 1
    I Always Though Tical Was A Personal Classic....I Can See Why Others Would Disagree Tho...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope

you buggin, keith murry didn't not have a better Lp than tical
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope
    qawshun wrote: »

you buggin, keith murry didn't not have a better Lp than tical

To me it was. Tical was a disappointment to me. I had a argument with some BK ? about who was going have the better album Red or ? in 94. I was repping NJ hard. They called me crazy. About a month later one of those BK cats apologized to me and admitted Red ? on ? . But as for Keith Murray. It had better production, better lyrics and was super solid. It wasn't a classic back then. But had more of a positive review than Tical. ? was saying Tical was the weakest album from the Clan for the the first 5-6 years and then Tical 2000 came out and took it place.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nope
    Also from what I understand Tical had to be revamped because of the flood that destroyed RZA's computers. He lost parts of Tical and I think all of Decks debut.

Worst tragedy in hip hop history