Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I think Courtney said something along the lines of the show is about "the transfer of Power". Thats why ghost and Tommy are always under someone's control and dont have free will

or do they? i see patience.

I see alot of very strategic moves in this show.

the only down fall I see is loyalty and lack of it.

Tommy and ghost are the only two loyal ? on the show. of an reina.

they let ? talk an handle it later...you can't always handle ? on sight.

Of course its patience, strategy and plotting on ghosts part.. he'd be dead or locked for life 10 times if he reacted on the spot to his Ls..

But from the outside looking in its like "damn ghost/tommy take another L, whats new?" Im sure when Power first came on every ? wanted to be ghost, now, really since season 2 nobody would want to trade places with him. He got too much ? to juggle and way too many ppl to answer to

ghosts loyalty comes at a price...he's always looking out for others.

that's his flaw.

? love the flash...an money an how he brings the hoes out.

? don't like accountability an hatdwork.

that's why they dropping off. all the ? he had looked easy on the surface. his juggling provided his lifestyle.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

How old is reina in real life?

She's 15. Don't be moving like R. Kells ? . lol Check out her interview.

Lol why everytime anybody ask for age it's automatic ? ? lol

But that's cool I ask because she looks alot bigger in person than on the show
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's Waka flock a s mom in the background

She should be ashamed supporting this ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I mean I'm 90% sure The woman that plays Destiny is of legal age irl. She just had a kid and had her own business
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    This Tommy ? reminds me of when Prop Joe ppl got robbed

Nah, that ? with Dre isn't even believable.

Dude got too "smart" too quick.

All that gasoline they used and the fire dept. still said it was caused by an electrical problem?

Also, it's one thing to rob the entire re-up supply...........but to let all that product just go up in smoke like that???

'Might as well burn money.

I mean, it made sense when Spiros and The Greek left all that work on the docks because they would've been caught if they came back for it.

Dre and that other dude though?

Not even close to being on that level.

I don't think they burned the drugs. Dre and Cristobal split that ? and going to sell it to make themselves some extra money. If they actually get a shipment from the Jimenez they can easily just mix that ? in and take their profits when they get paid by the people who under them.

Nah

The drugs were in the warehouse when they burned it down.

What you makes you think that besides lying ass Dre saying it?

What do you think was in all of those boxes when they poured gasoline all over the warehouse and set it on fire?

That was the shipment.

What I'm saying I think they took the work out of the ? boxes.

mi7dadlick27.gif
  • Beta
    Options

Hey man, you saw the earlier post when ol boy at the barber shop said Destiny was fine? LOL

Lmao true true...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh?...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She gave a better interview than Tariq. Even though he gets more screen time he seemed more timid
  • Beta
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Bruh?...

What?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This clown. Ass ? here
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    That was a wack ass way for that girl to die.

so then its not for you. if u think its wack then nobody cares. you see everyone else talking about it but u have to come in and say something negative. go watch Game of Thrones my ? . this aint the show for u

Nobody can say anything negative about the show? That's a soft ass ? mentality. Everybody doesn't have to have the same opinion as you. I like the show. Just didn't like the scene. Never said anything negative about the show b4. It's called an opinion. Quit being sheep ? . I never seen an episode of GOT a day out of my life. If you don't give a dam, I don't give a ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so then its not for you. if u think its wack then nobody cares. you see everyone else talking about it but u have to come in and say something negative. go watch Game of Thrones my ? . this aint the show for u

Nobody can say anything negative about the show? That's a soft ass ? mentality. Everybody doesn't have to have the same opinion as you. I like the show. Just didn't like the scene. Never said anything negative about the show b4. It's called an opinion. Quit being sheep ? . I never seen an episode of GOT a day out of my life. If you don't give a dam, I don't give a ? .

an I don't give a damn fukk....

lol

y'all funny
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao you fell for it

@numbaz...80's baby

Yeah, he got you.

"Maybe it's just not for you" has become a running catchphrase on the IC.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean I'm 90% sure The woman that plays Destiny is of legal age irl. She just had a kid and had her own business

Word??

nb1ydvccihju.gif

Better get them LOLS while you still can...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word??

nb1ydvccihju.gif

Better get them LOLS while you still can...

And you bettet change that ? avi

You lost that Avi bet my ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so u think the scene was wack... you want it to be one way. but its the other way

49b91a8ad9250af612b4123c33f777e8e6a2442fc862abb0f59634bdd3d26824.jpg