Queen of Spades= Some Cuckold Fetish ? ?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Sandinista wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    ... with the husband's permission.

On second glance, it seems even more wack than I originally thought.

? I look like ? a weirdo's ? with him sitting on the side and getting some kind of thrill ?

That's how everybody in a house ? around and end up dead.

Real talk tho...I did that ? when I was younger and cooch hungry and that ? was weird as ? .

Thought I had that ? planned out: dark hotel room...husband on the corner, on a chair, away from my line of sight. But every time I was getting into my stroke with homie's wife I'd hear his deep ass voice from the darkness "yeah...? that ? !", "give it to her man!", "go ? deep bro!"

I was seriously bugged out...if that ? didn't look like Ryan Conner I wouldn't have done it 2-3 more times....

Lmao..wow.

Black men that lower themselves to being a white couples performer is not a good look.

So white women "lowering" themselves to be a black mans sex slave is admirable? Like I said before either post some nudes or shut the ? up

? off stalker.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? I look like ? a weirdo's ? with him sitting on the side and getting some kind of thrill ?

Real talk tho...I did that ? when I was younger and cooch hungry and that ? was weird as ? .

Thought I had that ? planned out: dark hotel room...husband on the corner, on a chair, away from my line of sight. But every time I was getting into my stroke with homie's wife I'd hear his deep ass voice from the darkness "yeah...? that ? !", "give it to her man!", "go ? deep bro!"

I was seriously bugged out...if that ? didn't look like Ryan Conner I wouldn't have done it 2-3 more times....

Lmao..wow.

Black men that lower themselves to being a white couples performer is not a good look.

Hey I'm not proud of that ? . But ? all y'all judgmental ? . No man in the IC can look me in the eye and say they ain't ever done some degrading and/or ? ? to get into sum ? . I was 23...

As far as the racial ? ...he was Puerto Rican and she was white and I'm Latin. Things are more complex in the real world than the IC makes them out to be.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly ? will smash regardless

But i would never wife a literal ? like that

Any ? doing so and knowing what shes doing

Is foolish

Plot twist: half them chicks are probably already married n their ? ass 'hubby' is in on it too.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ...
  • Kat
    Options

Lmao..wow.

Hey I'm not proud of that ? . But ? all y'all judgmental ? . No man in the IC can look me in the eye and say they ain't ever done some degrading and/or ? ? to get into sum ? . I was 23...

As far as the racial ? ...he was Puerto Rican and she was white and I'm Latin. Things are more complex in the real world than the IC makes them out to be.

I wasn't judging..trust me.
  • Kat
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

Is foolish

Plot twist: half them chicks are probably already married n their ? ass 'hubby' is in on it too.

Cosign. I've had white dudes find out I ? with black dudes and offer to be a cuckold. That ? is not attractive.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    f82fxm4wassj.png

Yoooooo is that Kat?? Them ? and them DSLs tho...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooo they put a ? on kats small tiddy
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC seems super divided on how to react to black folks being fetishized
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

I can argue that most black women and men take it as a compliment
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

I can argue that most black women and men take it as a compliment

I don't think most women like it
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    f82fxm4wassj.png

With E.T. fingers like those

Kat could give out prostate exams real proper like
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its pretty hilarious and hypocritical the tact men take to be fetishized and how they react to women.... and other men being sought after...

that ? is dehumanizing
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk bout any of this ? but to wear your sexual preference on your body like that is a complete turn off. Not saying I wont smash if I meet a ? at the bar, just saying itll be motel treatment cause the ? coming to the crib.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crackas weird as ? cuh!
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is foolish

Cosign. I've had white dudes find out I ? with black dudes and offer to be a cuckold. That ? is not attractive.

@Kat Tell your story.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is foolish

@Kat Tell your story.

She said dudes

Community ?

He shares that girl
  • Kat
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Is foolish

@Kat Tell your story.

She said dudes

Community ?

He shares that girl

? .

It's been dudes over the years, mainly online and that's not my scene at all, so not sure how you came to that conclusion.

@black caesar

I trolled one online once just to see what he'd say..? was wild.