Roided Out Body Builder Rich Piana Goes HAM and Calls His Ex-Girlfriend A ? Lover

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    i dont get emotionally attached to white people for this very reason. here you are thinking he the ? and they up with some racist ? . Leaving you with that "damn this how you was feeling the whole time" then they be like "oh i mean not you bro, you one of the good ones." Leaves you ? up because you realize that the only reason this ? hasnt called you a ? (behind your back) is because he knows you. But what's also ? up is that you realize that if you got into a heated exchange (as friends are wont to do) that he'l call you a ? . I almost went to jail behind that ? .

I can't do friendships with whites. im real shaky when it comes to nonBlacks. I don't ? with arabs at all.

Finally, someone understands.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he just mad because he lost his girl to this ? ......

ftkmvp8gg2sv.jpg

long ? stlye!
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course he did, sure he called her a mudshark, coal burner, etc. too
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    I always thought that was a white man's fantasy, that their wives and girlfriends are lusted for by blackmen ?

reminded me of Mel Gibson when he said to his ex wife "i hope you get ? by a pack of ? " lmaoooo
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    elgin intensity stay sonning dude on his channel

The goat fitness channel
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Who?

Dawg, we need quality control on the IC. We gotta stop making threads about nobodies out being racist nobodies.

Maybe we need a giant thread for random ass cacs being themselves on that racist ? .

He's not a nobody. He's a popular fitness head
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's mad his ex-wife getting dicked down by a black man.White men hate that ? with an passion but they can go around ? black women though
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's mad his ex-wife getting dicked down by a black man.White men hate that ? with an passion but they can go around ? black women though

Whos say that?black men have sex with far more white women an men then black women its wrong on both sides
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fitness Community full of racist bigoted trump loving crackers
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    how the ? this ? still alive a heart attack cant be to far away in his future
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gibor wrote: »
    Sad to say I know this ? ...

Its a problem

Really? Is it in a business capacity and if it is, are you still going to ? wit him?

Yes man.

Thank ? it ain't in a business capacity, but almost tbh. I was contemplatimg ideas for a clothing line and shopping for a decent supply chain last time I talked to him. Its a wrap for that.

This guy got black folk in his clique at his crib all the ? time man smh
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    i dont get emotionally attached to white people for this very reason. here you are thinking he the ? and they up with some racist ? . Leaving you with that "damn this how you was feeling the whole time" then they be like "oh i mean not you bro, you one of the good ones." Leaves you ? up because you realize that the only reason this ? hasnt called you a ? (behind your back) is because he knows you. But what's also ? up is that you realize that if you got into a heated exchange (as friends are wont to do) that he'l call you a ? . I almost went to jail behind that ? .

I can't do friendships with whites. im real shaky when it comes to nonBlacks. I don't ? with arabs at all.

A lot of old army peeps learned this lesson the hard way,especially in the last 8 years or so
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad to say I know this ? ...

Its a problem

Really? Is it in a business capacity and if it is, are you still going to ? wit him?

Yes man.

Thank ? it ain't in a business capacity, but almost tbh. I was contemplatimg ideas for a clothing line and shopping for a decent supply chain last time I talked to him. Its a wrap for that.

This guy got black folk in his clique at his crib all the ? time man smh

those be the ones tho. Them closest to you because they'll have the most built up envy and frustration.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Lol @ watching workout vids of a man who is an admitted steroid user.

.......when he's not watching tentacle ? with his boy lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh well, now he gets a front row seat down below in hell watching his wife get ? by a pack of ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for me to bless her with some ? ? .

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Time for me to bless her with some ? ? .

Get in line ?

Im diving in first
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.