Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Man what the ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rusev could've been bigger. I'm not understanding what happened. I suspected it had to do w Trump/Russia but that's just speculation. To me, it seemed that's when he took the plunge to jobber status. I don't blame him for asking for his release. He can do better else where, I hope.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't seen anything official, he could be booked better but he just needs to b a lil more patient
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't seen anything official, he could be booked better but he just needs to b a lil more patient

How patient can a dude be. He's been there long enough and to make matters worse he gotta watch Jinder take his spot and be the man.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rusev aint been released B.. I just read earlier today that he about to be in a program against Orton. Him losing to Orton at Summerslam in 15 seconds was used to set up the program and the only reason Orton won is cause he had been on a losing streak since his last match against Bray and all those matches against Jinder. He needed the win
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

How patient can a dude be. He's been there long enough and to make matters worse he gotta watch Jinder take his spot and be the man.

he's only been there 3 years

theres stories all the time of folks undeserving gettin more of a push, the jinder situation is no different.

sit back and ask urself has rusev honestly gotten himself over to b like this guy BEEN deserved a title reign? not imo, but he has the potential n he an entertaininfg promo, shine vs orton, maybe face aj, keep working, he can get there
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    jinder is only ahead of rusev due to india, nothing to even trip over, i doubt jinder will win the strap again
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jinder is only ahead of rusev due to india, nothing to even trip over, i doubt jinder will win the strap again

Do you know how many great wrestlers of tha past/present would love ta say that they were tha world champion just once in their career?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    edited August 2017
    Options
    And in other news......

Plans for The New Day; Reason Why O'Reilly & Fish Are Aligned With Adam Cole

One of the ideas being tossed around for the New Day is to not only make them the longest reigning tag team champions in WWE history (which they already are) but to also label them as the greatest tag team of all-time by giving them the most title reigns of any tag team in WWE history. This would explain their quick title reign this month bringing them to three total reigns, trailing the seven held by the Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian.

With Adam Cole now in NXT and feuding with Drew McIntyre as the top feud on the brand, it created an interesting dynamic where you have a huge babyface working against a small heel. Apparently this is the reason why creative put Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish with Cole to give him that backup.

I love me some new day bruh but damn thats crazy if true..

And I hope they dont just plan to split those ROH boys up once the McIntyre feud is over
  • KillaCham
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

They should have her as a free agent, pop up on both shows, and ? ? up on both brands.
  • KillaCham
    edited August 2017
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    And in other news......

Plans for The New Day; Reason Why O'Reilly & Fish Are Aligned With Adam Cole

One of the ideas being tossed around for the New Day is to not only make them the longest reigning tag team champions in WWE history (which they already are) but to also label them as the greatest tag team of all-time by giving them the most title reigns of any tag team in WWE history. This would explain their quick title reign this month bringing them to three total reigns, trailing the seven held by the Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian.

With Adam Cole now in NXT and feuding with Drew McIntyre as the top feud on the brand, it created an interesting dynamic where you have a huge babyface working against a small heel. Apparently this is the reason why creative put Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish with Cole to give him that backup.

I love me some new day bruh but damn thats crazy if true..

And I hope they dont just plan to split those ROH boys up once the McIntyre feud is over
    1. That's stupid. There is little about the WWE that is organic anymore
    2. Aren't the Dudleyz 9 time champs anyway?
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh...? the new day, they ran their course 6 months ago, they just been putting on good matches with the USOS..
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if their not going to push big e i rather see them remain a tag team.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Do you know how many great wrestlers of tha past/present would love ta say that they were tha world champion just once in their career?

Yeah, all of em lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    New day can b all time greats without the numerous reigns, how bout building the rest of their competition so it can feel like they really beat some great teams
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think titles need to change hands more often honestly. it keeps things from getting stagnant.
    as long as they don't change hands every 2 weeks I don't see the problem
  • uncle gunnysack
    uncle gunnysack Members Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    To me when you play hot potato with a title it doesn't lend stability to the championship. .. for example edge he had all them title reigns as the rated r superstar but how many of those reigns were over 120 days?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yeah they over did it then

But I'm fine with the last couple uso/new day, styles/Owens exchanges, just don't wanna get frivolous with it
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Im guessing the only one who is slick tired of New Day..i mean keep them as a comedy team if they ain't going to push E but they need to chill around the title pic for a while. Fans will eventually ? on them if it keeps going as it's has been when New Day lost its edge.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Im guessing the only one who is slick tired of New Day..i mean keep them as a comedy team if they ain't going to push E but they need to chill around the title pic for a while. Fans will eventually ? on them if it keeps going as it's has been when New Day lost its edge.

I get this, but we've been on the brink of this a couple times and they always recover. The way they have new day now is fine, y not have the most over team on the show around or near the title story, plus usos vs new day has yet to be anything less than good.

But like I said earlier, it is time to give em a couple more real seriously taken opponents