2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lmao ghost being white wouldn't surprise me at all man. His posting style just always screamed white boy or "some of my best friends are black" safe ? afro type of treachery

Bruh....you whole post is too ignorant for me to give that much attention to

Nig im black...but continue to think differently though.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    You wanted to put a ? hood in your avi so bad but settled for that

U rock panties with the ? holes cut out.. you indecisive wannabe internet troll.

You on some ? ? lmao time to stop talking man
  • Beta
    Options
    Highly doubt the trade gets voided.Cavs gonna squeeze boston out so more picks for the impending rebuild.

Cleveland won't get a better deal than what they got.Worst case scenario they include that future deshawn stevenson clone jaylen brown.

What you think Boston would have to give up additionally?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost just gonna steal jokes from dave chapelle
  • ghost!
    Options
    You wanted to put a ? hood in your avi so bad but settled for that

U rock panties with the ? holes cut out.. you indecisive wannabe internet troll.

You on some ? ? lmao time to stop talking man

Truth hurts?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Highly doubt the trade gets voided.Cavs gonna squeeze boston out so more picks for the impending rebuild.

Cleveland won't get a better deal than what they got.Worst case scenario they include that future deshawn stevenson clone jaylen brown.

What you think Boston would have to give up additionally?

Outside the lakers pick the rest of their picks are middle/low 1st rounders(grizz pick may be mid lottery).Add the clippers pick or somethin like that.
  • Beta
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

White people love stealing jokes..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Wilson chandler had the same injury i.t. has.He had surgery and missed the whole season it's a 6-7 month rehab.

Docs said he didn't need surgery.Too risky to do that goin into a contract year he'll be out longer than originally anticipated that's all.
  • ghost!
    Options

Ok.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Wilson chandler had the same injury i.t. has.He had surgery and missed the whole season it's a 6-7 month rehab.

Docs said he didn't need surgery.Too risky to do that goin into a contract year he'll be out longer than originally anticipated that's all.

I heard he was also nursing a torn labrum or something like that?
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options

Ok.

You the new swayze..

And it's fitting since your name is ghost
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Labral tear.It's the tissue that connects the hip to the leg.

ainge and stevens on record saying i.t. may need surgery or would miss time.Cavs wanted the pick i.t.was included to help match salaries which is why I doubt the trade gets voided
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options

ainge and stevens on record saying i.t. may need surgery or would miss time.Cavs wanted the pick i.t.was included to help match salaries which is why I doubt the trade gets voided

Ahhh look at you doing your due diligence..Oh okay so its just that one injury. Ok so what you're saying is IT was just added to make it work essentially. Yeah but tommy even if they throw in another pick that's not really the issue. IT has to actually pass his physical. Not that the injury came up and it caused a snag

Thanks for giving me an avenue otherwise I would be talking to that corny cac all morning
  • ghost!
    edited August 2017
    Options

Ahhh look at you doing your due diligence..Oh okay so its just that one injury. Ok so what you're saying is IT was just added to make it work essentially. Yeah but tommy even if they throw in another pick that's not really the issue. IT has to actually pass his physical. Not that the injury came up and it caused a snag

Thanks for giving me an avenue otherwise I would be talking to that corny cac all morning

No cac here..but stop acting like you got any thing else to do....lol...

You gonna add 3 more post on this page..then you will be on the next one..then the next one...then the next one after that...

Come on..telling me im lying.....Go ahead an act like you got a life now....

I will be back later..im sure i will see many of your posts
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LeBron James can become a free agent in 2018 and he's widely expected by executives around the NBA to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers.

"He's out," a Western Conference scout says.

"Foregone conclusion," one Eastern Conference general manager said.

James has been most strongly linked to the Los Angeles Lakers. The top three reasons why James would want to join the Lakers are to further cement his post-playing career in TV and film production, leading three different franchises to a title and to create a potential path to an ownership stake with the Lakers.

James has relinquished his goal of matching Michael Jordan's three championship rings, according to a source.

"That was once his obsession," the source said. "But even if LeBron thinks he has five good years left, he's not thinking he's going to beat Golden State four out of the next five years. I don't think he's making it about that anymore. When he said, 'I don't have anything left to prove' during the Finals, that's where that came from."

In b4 the rubble,concrete and smoke

Lmaooooo...only thing I had to read to know this is complete and utter ? ...

Did y'all not see this man in the gym the day after he lost in the finals lol...does that look like a man who was done chasing championships...who quits chasing championships while there still in there prime? Lol...Even better, who quits chasing championships while there still the best player in the league lmaooo

First he going to L.A. because he hates Dan Gilbert...Now he's going to L.A. because he doesn't want to win championships anymore..

I mean I don't mind speculation...but y'all gotta make sure this ? make sense before you post it..

#YouNiggasIsSuperStupid...

Man shut up.You be delusional wit this fake ass peter mcneeley confidence.Lebron leaving, he's been non committal everybody can see it except you.He realized he aint gonna catch or pass jordan so he about his expanding his brand.He won't win nothin on the lakers either add pg/bron or russ/bron won't win jack.Living in l.a. is better than living in cold,dusty,rust belt factory night of the living dead looking cleveland.

Nah he sees it too.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Bruh, we all on a forum. Its corny as ? when yall bring up yall real life. I dont know none of yall in real life and dont want to learn a single thing about yall real lives.

Bringing up real lives when you getting ? on is the corniest thing to me.
  • Beta
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Bruh, we all on a forum. Its corny as ? when yall bring up yall real life. I dont know none of yall in real life and dont want to learn a single thing about yall real lives.

He's a wack poster man. Cracka said I'm sure I'll see posts from you later. Like he dont see me actually talking about the trade and IT. Meanwhile he imagining me wearing panties and ? lol

I'm not talking to these busters no more we was never talking in the first place. Read my posts it's nothing but substance these crackas postin about nothin
  • ghost!
    Options
    N8gga there's nothing else you can say. When ? pull that out on you...your reply is always im talking about ball. FOH.

I dont give a ? wht you, axel, infamous think about me...its never that serious.

N bring up real life? What you talking about? He dont know about me. N i dont know about him...

So saying ? about beinghere too much is a problem...lol

? that. ? that ?
  • AZTG
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

He's a wack poster man. Cracka said I'm sure I'll see posts from you later. Like he dont see me actually talking about the trade and IT. Meanwhile he imagining me wearing panties and ? lol

I'm not talking to these busters no more we was never talking in the first place. Read my posts it's nothing but substance these crackas postin about nothin

Nah you a trolling ass ? bruh. But its atleast entertaining most of the time.